If you own an iPhone X or its larger sibling, the iPhone XS, then chances are you’re also the owner of an Apple Watch. And if you own one, it’s safe to assume that your phone case is also from the tech giant as well. Like most phones and other devices in today’s modern world, the iPhone has gone through some design changes over time. When the original 6S was released in 2016, for example, there were more than just a few snags with Samsung’s first-ever edge-to-edge smartphone. The taller display was perhaps a bit too much for some folks who found themselves struggling to see their content on a regular basis. However, companies like Caseology have come up with cases that fit an iPhone 6 or later within them. We always recommend spending a little extra money to get the right case for your device; not only will it protect your phone better but it might even help extend its lifespan by offering better drop protection as well. END Today we’re going to take a look at how compatible an iPhone 11 case will be with an iPhone XR – so let’s get started then!
Will an iPhone 11 Case Fit an iPhone XR?
There is not a specific case that will fit both the iPhone XR and iPhone 11. It is important to measure the circumference of your device to ensure that the case will fit properly. Some cases have a wider opening at the top and might not fit an iPhone XR because of its narrower bezels. Conversely, some cases have a narrower opening at the bottom, which may not fit an iPhone 11 because of its taller sides. In general, most cases have a snug fit and should work well with either phone.
What’s the difference between iPhone XR, iPhone 8R, and iPhone 11?
- The iPhone XR is the most affordable iPhone X variant with a starting price of $749/£619. The iPhone 8R is cheaper than the iPhone XR, costing $599/£559.
- Both the iPhone 11 and iPhone 8R have a 5.8-inch display, while the iPhone XR has a new 6.1-inch display with an edge-to-edge design.
- While all three phones have Face ID, the other two have a notch at the top of their displays compared to an all-screen design on the iPhone 11 and 8R.
- The other two are available in silver and space gray color options, while there is just one color option for the iPhone 11 – silver/space gray (which is also available in gold).
- All three phones have wireless charging capabilities as standard, but Apple doesn’t offer any accessories to use it with – this will be different on all three devices when they launch later this year though!
- Apple has not yet announced pricing for any of these phones – but we would expect that it will be around $100 less than their current counterparts – so, for example, it could cost around $649 for all three models if Apple sticks to its usual pricing model! If you want to know more about how compatible your case will be with an upcoming device then check out our guide below which details how you can measure your phone!
How to Find out if your iPhone 11 case will fit an iPhone XR?
- First, simply measure the circumference of your phone. This is done by holding the phone with a single hand and wrapping it around your wrist. You should be able to see at least 2 fingers of space between the screen and your wrist. If you have an iPhone XR, then you can also measure the width of your phone.
- If you have an iPhone XR, then check if there is any case that can fit over your iPhone XR’s display as some cases have a wider opening at the top than most cases for iPhone XR.
- If you have an iPhone 8/8 Plus or older model, then look for a case that has a slim profile and a slim bezel on all sides – this will ensure that it fits in well with all three phones when they launch later this year!
- If you have an iPhone 11 or 8 Plus/8, then look for a case with no bezels on either side as these will ensure that it fits in well with both models when they launch later this year!
- You can also check out our recommendations for the best iPhone XR cases and iPhone 8/8 Plus cases here.
Is the iPhone 11 camera better than XR?
- The iPhone 11 has a single camera on the rear, like the iPhone XR. However, the iPhone 11 camera has a new feature called Smart HDR that combines multiple images to create a better image than what would be possible using just one photo.
- The other difference between the cameras is that there is no 3D Touch feature for 3D Touch on the iPhone XS/XS Max/XR models. This means that you will not be able to use 3D Touch to preview photos in Quick Actions when you take a photo on your iPhone 11 – instead, you will have to use Apple’s standard gesture system.
- On the front of the phone, there are two cameras – one normal and one wide-angle – which allow you to take wide-angle selfies or group photos (similar to Samsung’s Live Focus).
- While there are some differences between these phones when it comes to their cameras, we think that they are both very good and will produce some great-looking images!
Which iPhones are the same size?
- The iPhone XS Max is bigger than the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Plus.
- The new iPhone 11 will be slightly smaller than the iPhone XS and the iPhone XS Plus.
- The new iPhone 11 will be slightly smaller than the older iPhones released in 2017 and 2018.
- The new iPhones will be slightly smaller than the previous generation of iPhones released in 2017, 2018, and 2019.
- You can’t tell them apart by looking at them in pictures or videos because they are all of a similar size if you’re not holding them up to your face to look at them from an angle. However, if you hold one up close to your face, you can tell them apart by how much larger they are in comparison to each other when compared with an older iPhone model like an iPhone 5s or 6s+.
- You can’t tell them apart by looking at their size because all three phones are about the same size if you’re not holding them up close to your face to look at their display from an angle (10″ diagonal).
- They are all of a similar size when held up close to your face; however, they do feel slightly different due to their shapes being different (the front edges of each phone curve slightly downward). This means that even though they are the same size when held up close to your face, they feel slightly different due to their shape curves being different (the front edges curve slightly downward).
- The new iPhones are all of a similar size when held up close to your face; however, they do feel slightly different due to their shapes being different (the front edges of each phone curve slightly downward). This means that even though they are the same size when held up close to your face, they feel slightly different due to their shape curves being different (the front edges curve slightly downward).
If you want to protect your new iPhone 11 and iPhone XR, then you’ll want to make sure that you get a case that will offer both drop protection and screen protection. Additionally, you’ll want to make sure that the case you get offers good drop protection, as well as being protective against drops from significant heights. If you can’t find a case that meets these criteria, then you may want to get a case that’s designed to offer better protection. However, be sure to keep in mind that these cases can be slightly more expensive.
Q: Can I use my iPhone XR in the same way as my iPhone 8/X?
Yes, you can use your iPhone XR in the same way as your iPhone 8/X. With that said, it is a good idea to make sure that you get a case that will offer both drop protection and screen protection.
Q: What type of protection does the OtterBox Defender Series case offer?
The OtterBox Defender Series case offers both drop protection and screen protection. Furthermore, it offers good drop protection; however, it isn’t designed to protect against drops from significant heights. It also offers more screen coverage than other cases (full-screen coverage). Other cases only offer partial screen coverage (about 70%).