Keyboard trays are an invaluable tool for office workers who need to use their keyboards and mouse for work. They improve posture, reduce the risk of repetitive strain injuries, help you take frequent breaks from typing, make it much easier to switch between sitting and standing positions at your desk, and best of all, they can be added or removed in a matter of seconds! But which is best? There are many styles out there, but we’ve narrowed down our favorite picks. Read this blog post to find out which one suits you best!
Here are the top 3 Keyboard Tray for Your Chair; check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
10 Best Keyboard Tray For Your Chair Available In The Market
- All-in-one platform provides a sturdy foundation for your keyboard and mouse
- Minimizes the bounce that can cause wrist strain
- Adjustable height lets you position it to fit your needs
- Tilt feature helps you find a comfortable working angle
- Integrated gel wrist rest with Precise Mouse Pad puts everything within easy reach
The 3M Under Desk Keyboard Tray provides a comfortable, healthy working environment. The all-in-one platform provides a sturdy foundation for your keyboard and mouse while minimizing the bounce that can cause wrist strain. The adjustable height lets you position it to fit your needs, and the tilt feature helps you find a comfortable working angle. An integrated gel wrist rest
- Ergonomic design reduces fatigue and pain associated with extended computer use
- Height adjustable to fit most users
- Mouse platform can be positioned on either side of keyboard tray
- Includes gel wrist rest for added comfort
- Durable construction ensures years of use
Gaming Ergonomic Keyboard Tray System for Laptop and PC. The Mobo Chair Mounted Ergo Keyboard, and Mouse Tray System is designed to be an ergonomic solution for anyone who spends hours at a time in front of their computer. This system allows you to elevate your hands, arms, shoulders, neck, and head into a more natural position that will help reduce fatigue and pain associated with extended computer use. Now you can game longer, work smarter, or just type faster!
- Brand new design of office furniture
- Can be used as a computer desk, laptop stand, and mouse pad
- Keyboard/laptop holder is adjustable from -85°~ +20°
- Square mouse pad can rotate 360° and swivel +/- 45°
- Provides more relaxed posture at work
Sunter98 Multifunctional Full Motion Desk Edge is a brand new design of office furniture, which can be used as a computer desk, laptop stand, and mouse pad for working or surfing the internet. The keyboard/laptop holder is adjustable from -85°~ +20° to provide you with the most comfortable typing angle. The square mouse pad can rotate 360° and swivel +/- 45° to fit your needs. With this multifunctional full motion desk edge, you can enjoy a more relaxed posture at work!
- 3 height levels adjustable
- Easy to install and remove
- Fits most laptops, keyboards and mice
- Rubber mouse pad with non-slip function
- Angle adjustable keyboard holder
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use
Sunter98 OK010 ergonomic laptop/keyboard/mouse stand-mount is designed for people who often use computers, especially office workers. It will help you to keep your body in the right position and avoid fatigue caused by a long time of working. The keyboard holder can be adjusted to different angles according to your preference, which will reduce pressure on your wrist and arm muscles, prevent carpal tunnel syndrome and other diseases. The mouse pad is made of high-quality rubber material with a non-slip function that provides a smooth surface for mouse movement.
- Keyboard holder that can be adjusted to different angles
- Mouse pad made of high-quality rubber material
- Fully adjustable with rotation and swing
- Black powder coating finish
- Made from high-quality steel tubing
- Lightweight and strong
This keyboard tray can be adjusted to any angle between 0 and 110 degrees. It is fully adjustable with rotation and swing. The base has a shorter length to fit desks of any height or depth. To adjust the tilt, simply loosen the knob on the top of the tray, rotate it, then tighten it back up.
The finish is black powder coating which will not rust or chip. The tray is made from high-quality steel tubing that is very strong yet lightweight enough to lift when necessary without effort. This product will last for years!
- Height adjustable to fit your needs
- Ergonomic design for comfort
- Sturdy and durable construction
- Clamps onto your desk for easy installation
- Comes with a mouse pad for added convenience
Adjustable Ergonomic Desk Extender Clamp on Keyboard Tray is the perfect solution for your office. It’s a sturdy, durable, and reliable clamp-on keyboard tray that allows you to adjust your workspace to fit your needs. The ergonomic design of this keyboard tray provides comfort for both you and your body while working at home or in the office. It features an adjustable height so you can find the right position for yourself, as well as a mouse pad, so you don’t have to keep moving around when using your computer.
- Comes with two C-clamps for attaching to any table up to 1.57 inches thick
- Can be used with monitors up to 27 inches
- Keyboard tray is adjustable to six different positions
- Mouse pad can be positioned on either the left or right side of the keyboard tray
The QooWare keyboard tray is a great solution for people who need to work comfortably while sitting at their desks. Whether you are working from home, freelancing, or just want more comfort when using your computer, the QooWare keyboard tray will help you feel better and work more efficiently by allowing you to adjust your monitor and keyboard to the right height. The cookware comes with two heavy-duty C-clamps that can be attached to any table up to 1.57 inches thick.
- Large keyboard tray with C-clamp
- Smooth gliding tracks for easy sliding
- Height adjustable for your convenience
- Saves valuable space on your workstation by storing under the desk when not in use.
This keyboard tray is designed for your comfort and convenience. The large-size keyboard tray with C-clamp will fit any desk up to 2″ thick, and the smooth gliding tracks make the sliding easy and smooth. Just slide in or out in 1 action! When your keyboard is out of use, just slide in the keyboard tray under the desktop instead of placing it on the desk, saving up valuable space on your workstation.
When you are not using it, you can adjust the height by pulling it out from under your desk.
- Fully adjustable keyboard and mouse tray
- Ergonomic design for comfortable typing and mousing
- Large 27″ x 16-1/2″ footprint
- Available in black or silver powder coat finish
- Comes with four casters (two lockings) for easy mobility on hard surfaces
The WorkEZ Standing Desk Keyboard Tray is the affordable, effective, ergonomic way to stand up at your desk. Perfect for any office or home workstation, the adjustable height and tilt computer keyboard and mouse tray hold keyboards at the optimal height & angle. Available in black or silver powder coat finishes, it fits almost any work surface with its large 27″ x 16-1/2″ footprint. The work comes with four casters (two lockings) for easy mobility on hard surfaces like wood floors.
- Ergonomic design reduces wrist and shoulder pain
- Keyboard tray extends 8.5″ from edge of desk
- Accommodates a variety of keyboard sizes
- Easy to install and use
- Durable construction for long lasting use
This keyboard tray under the desk allows you to have a healthy typing posture. It is designed to slide out from the side of your desk and can be easily pushed back when not in use. The ergonomic keyboard tray under the desk creates a 90-degree bend for your arm, reducing wrist and shoulder pain caused by poor typing posture. The keyboard tray extends 8.5″ from the edge of your desk and can accommodate a variety of keyboards, including full-size keyboards, gaming keyboards, laptop keyboards, etc.
5 things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Keyboard Tray For Your Chair
1. What Type of Desk Do You Have?
This is one of the most important items to consider before buying a keyboard tray. There are two common types of desks: regular height and adjustable height. If you have an adjustable height desk, make sure that the keyboard tray will fit on it properly when it is lowered all the way down (you should always consult the product manual).
2. Will You Be Comfortable While Using the Keyboard Tray?
The last thing you want is to feel uncomfortable while typing and working on the computer for several hours a day. To test this, sit at your desk in your office chair and move around when using the keyboard tray. Make sure that nothing stops you from moving easily around when you type or swipe across your mouse pad etc. Also, be sure that it will not raise up too high after you lay back in the chair with it lowered down completely over your desk.
3. What Type of Chair Do You Have?
This may seem like a small detail but if you have a more plush foam-filled kind of office chair, make sure that your keyboard tray will fit with the thickness of the chair when it is in its regular position. Generally, you want to buy a keyboard tray that has holes for cable management so you can keep your desk neat and tidy.
4. How Big Is Your Desk?
If your desk is bigger, then you need more stability on your desk to have enough room for both of your arms while working at the computer. To get this stability, choose a keyboard tray that is designed to handle heavier items such as two monitors or even speakers! Also, note any specific weights limits for the product, so you do not overburden it with heavy objects.
5 . How Heavy Does Your Keyboard Tray NEED To Be?
Many keyboard trays come with many different weight ranges, so it is important to get one that will accommodate your needs. For example, if you work at a desk and use a laptop, then the keyboard tray should be able to hold up to 15 lbs. To go even further, there are some products on the market that can handle up to 50 lbs !!! So make sure when choosing your product, you think about how heavy you need it to be in order to support your equipment.
3 Benefits of Keyboard Tray for Chair
1) Reduced Pain
One of the biggest problems people face with their workstations is difficulty finding the right height for their computer monitor and also having just enough room to rest their arms when typing. If your chair doesn’t have armrests, then it’s even more difficult because you can’t rest your arms anywhere. With a keyboard tray, you can get the monitor to the right height- it doesn’t matter if you’re short or tall, and then keep your elbows rested on an ergonomically designed armrest.
2) Ease of Use
Having your computer in just the right place is only one benefit of using a keyboard tray. If you don’t have enough room for everything necessary when working at home or in an office, then you need to rethink how things are set up. Using a keyboard tray makes it easier than ever before to use additional space when needed because all of your peripherals will be attached directly to this convenient surface that will slide back when not needed.
Have you ever been on a conference call where someone’s phone is going off every few minutes? It’s embarrassing for everyone involved. A keyboard tray keeps all of your audio equipment within easy reach, but out of the way, so you’re not tempted to answer it during an important meeting or conference call. Your electronics will be hidden away underneath the desk and safe from accidents.
When it comes to working from home, a few things can make or break your success. One important factor is the chair you use and whether or not you have access to a keyboard tray for this purpose. If you’re considering buying one of these accessories but don’t know which one will be best for your needs, we recommend reading our guide on how to choose the perfect keyboard tray for any office environment before making a purchase decision. We hope this article has helped and wish you all the luck in finding what works best!