If you live in a poor reception area, then this article is for you. We will be discussing the best mobile phones that are best for people who have bad reception, or any type of connectivity problems. In order to find out which phone was best, we tested each one extensively and offer our reviews on the top 10 best smartphones with poor reception areas. Included at the end of this blog post is a guide with all of our reviews so you can easily compare them side by side!
Are You Searching For The Smartphones For Poor Reception Area Within A Short Time, Then The Table Is For You:
10 Best Smartphones For Poor Reception Area Reviewed
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Smartphones For Poor Reception Area
1. The first point that needs considering is what exactly makes your area one with poor reception. Is it because of the location you stay? Due to construction work going on around your house? maybe there’s been some recent disaster in the area and the mobile towers were affected? And if it wasn’t any of these, maybe your area falls within a dead zone where none of the mobile networks can offer you coverage!
2. The next thing that matters is what feature phone you currently own. If it is one with great battery life and over 4 hours of talk time, then you might be content to keep it even when your home is in an area known for poor reception. Why go through the hassles of having to charge up your smartphone every other day or getting into heated arguments because someone’s device ran out of juice?
3. This factor goes hand in hand with point 2. If whatever mobile network you subscribe to offers services only via 3G and EDGE and you stay in an area where none of them work, then the only thing that will soothe your newfound smartphone habit will be to get a cheaper-priced device with better battery life!
4. If you’ve already bought yourself one of those high-end smartphones, yet find yourself constantly straining to hear what someone’s telling you on the other side or if they’re having difficulty hearing what you’re saying, then the best thing to do would be to check out at your local mobile store for some new handsets. Chances are that whatever phone you picked out is not really designed for use in areas known for poor reception.
5. Last but not least, it can’t hurt to know about any government programs – subsidies, etc – that might be in place to help people get cheap smartphones. Perhaps if you are lucky, you might even qualify for one of the loans programs being offered by your banking institution!
3 Advantages Of Smartphones For Poor Reception Area
1. App-Based Internet Connection Without Wi-Fi
As mentioned above, sometimes even though there is no cellular network, you can still use your smartphone to connect to the internet. All you need is a good data plan and an app like Skype, WhatsApp, or Facebook Messenger that will allow you to make voice and video calls over the internet. This is a great option for people who don’t have Wi-Fi in their homes or for those who need to save on their data usage.
2. Portable Hotspot
Another way to get around a poor reception area is by using your smartphone as a portable hotspot. This can be done by enabling the hotspot feature on your phone and then connecting your laptop, tablet, or other devices to it. This is a great option if you need to get online but don’t have access to a Wi-Fi network.
3. Backup Phone Option
Finally, another benefit of smartphones for people living in poor reception areas is that they can serve as a backup phone option. This is especially beneficial if you depend on your smartphone for important work-related activities and don’t have access to Wi-Fi most of the time. In such cases, having an additional phone with you can save you from serious troubles.
The Last Line
I hope this list of the top 10 smartphones for the poor reception area helped you find a phone that best suits your needs. However, if you’re still not sure which one to buy, don’t worry! We’ll be releasing our review soon with all the details on each device and why we think it’s worth investing in. If you have any questions or comments about these phones or anything else related to cellphones, please feel free to leave them below!