Apple has announced that the iPhone 12 Pro Max is waterproof. This means that it can be submerged in water up to a depth of 30 feet. Previously, the iPhone was only water-resistant up to 10 feet. But with the new 12 Pro Max, it’s now possible for the phone to be submerged in water up to a depth of 30 feet. This is an important development because it could make it easier for people who are using their iPhones in dangerous environments such as swimming or diving.
Is The iPhone 12 Pro Max Waterproof?
Yes. The iPhone 12 Pro Max (2018) is the 5.8-inch successor to the 2018 iPhone XS Max. It was released on October 30, 2018, and it is powered by the A12 Bionic chip with a 7nm process. This is Apple’s first 7nm chip and it is also their first chip that uses all 7nm components. The new processor delivers up to 2x faster performance compared to the previous generation A11 Bionic chip and it also gets about twice as much battery life compared to the iPhone XS Max (1 hour more).
How Will The New iPhone 12 Pro Max Be Different From The Original iPhone?
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max has a 6.5-inch screen and an OLED display. This is the first time that Apple has made an iPhone with a screen larger than 6 inches in order to increase the price of the phone.
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max has a new camera system with dual lenses and optics that have been developed by the company’s camera team in collaboration with Google’s Advanced Technology and Projects group (ATAP). This is the first time that Apple has used dual optical image stabilization on their iPhones, which will help stabilize images taken from both cameras when shooting videos.
- There are two models of the iPhone 12 Pro Max: one with 64GB of storage and one with 256GB of storage. This is how much storage space there is on each model:
- Model A12 Bionic Storage Size 64GB 256GB Base Storage Space 128GB 256GB RAM 4 GB Camera Dual Lens Battery Capacity 1,821 mAh 2,716 mAh Screen Size 6.5″ 6.1″ Resolution 3,125 × 2,436 pixels 3,688 × 2,436 pixels Pixel Density 458 PPI Face ID Yes Yes Water Resistance Yes Yes Weight 7 g 7 g
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max will be available in four colors: black, white, red, and blue (see below).
- The new iPhone will be available for purchase at Apple Stores starting on November 5th for $749 for the 64GB model and $849 for the 256GB model.
Features Of iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- The iPhone 12 Pro Max is absolutely waterproof, which means that it can be submerged underwater for up to 30 minutes. This is a huge improvement over the iPhone XS Max and it will allow people to take pictures and videos of themselves in a swimming pool, in the ocean, or even underwater in the bathtub.
- In addition to being waterproof, the new iPhone also has water resistance (up to 1 meter for 30 minutes) and dust resistance (up to 6 feet). This means that you can take your phone with you when you go surfing or scuba diving without having your phone get damaged by water.
- The new iPhone also has stereo speakers that are better than those on previous models. These speakers are located on both sides of the phone, which means that you can use them when watching movies and listening to music without having your ears bleed from all of the sound coming from one side of your phone.
- The display on the new iPhone is brighter than previous phones with OLED displays because Apple has used a new technology called True Tone for this display so that it will automatically adjust its brightness based on how much light there is in your environment so that it will not burn out as easily when you are taking a photo or trying to read something in bright sunlight.
- OLED displays do not burn out as easily as LCD screens because they use liquid crystals instead of light-emitting diodes (LEDs). This means that they will last longer than LCD screens.
- The new iPhone has a 4-axis gyroscope and a 3-axis accelerometer, which means that it can detect how you are holding the phone and it will adjust its display so that you can see the screen in the best possible way.
- The new iPhone has a new dual-lens camera with one 12 megapixel sensor and another 12-megapixel sensor on the back of the phone, which means that you can take photos in low light without having to use flash and that you can also take photos of yourself at night or in other difficult lighting conditions without having to have your phone’s flash turned on.
- The new iPhone has an improved battery life because it has a 2,716 mAh battery instead of the 1,821 mAh battery on previous models. This is an improvement because it means that your phone will keep going for longer between charges even when you are using it for long periods of time like when you are playing games or watching videos where there is lots of action going on, like when you are playing football or basketball.
- The new iPhone has a 6.1-inch OLED display with a resolution of 3,125 × 2,436 pixels instead of 3,125 × 2,436 pixels on previous models with LCD displays because OLED displays have better viewing angles than LCD ones do and they also look better than LCD displays do as well (see below).
- The new iPhone will ship with iOS 11 and will have an A11 Bionic processor with a neural engine, which means that it will be able to process information faster than previous models. This means that you will be able to do more at the same time on your phone, like playing games and watching videos without having to wait for your phone to load things up or for it to load new updates.
- The new iPhone has a new True Tone display, which means that it will automatically adjust its color temperature based on how much light there is in your environment so that you can see the screen in the best possible way (see above).
- The new iPhone can detect when you are wearing sunglasses or contacts because it has a near-infrared sensor in its True Tone display, which means that it can detect if you are wearing sunglasses or contact lenses and then adjust the colors of the screen accordingly so that everything will look good even if you are wearing sunglasses or contact lenses.
Q: What is the A11 Bionic processor?
A: The A11 Bionic processor is a new chip that Apple has built. It is a 7-nanometer chip that will be used in the iPhone 8 and iPhone X. It has an improved neural engine and other improvements, which means that it will be able to process information faster than previous models.
Q: What is an OLED display?
A: An OLED display is an organic light-emitting diode display. They are displays that are able to produce their own light from the pixels on the screen without having to use backlights as LCD displays do, which means that they can use less power than backlit LCD displays do as well. This means that they can be more energy-efficient as well.
Q: What is True Tone technology?
A: True Tone technology means that your phone’s screen can change its color temperature based on how much light there is in your environment so you can see it in the best possible way (see above). This makes it easier for you to see what’s on your phone’s screen in darker environments like when you are outside at night or when you are inside at night because it adjusts its color temperature so it matches what’s around you better so everything looks good on the screen no matter where you are.