Apple Watch is a great gadget, but it doesn’t work as well when you don’t have your phone nearby. If you ever find yourself lost or in a hurry, resetting your Apple Watch can be a lifesaver. First, connect your Apple Watch to your computer using the USB cable. Then open the watch app and click on the Reset button. After doing this, you will need to enter your Apple Watch serial number and password.
How To Reset Apple Watch Without Paired Phone
1. Turn your Apple Watch off by pressing the Digital Crown.
2. Press and hold the Side button until you see the Apple logo appear on the screen.
3. When you see the Apple logo, release the Side button and then press it again quickly to enter Recovery Mode
4. Select ‘Erase’ using the Digital Crown and then press the ‘Home’ button to confirm your choice. You will now be in Recovery Mode of your watch (You can see “recovery mode” on the top-left corner of your iPhone)
5. Now you have to select from the following options: Restore from iTunes Backup, Restore from iCloud Backup, or Restore from Other Backup
6. Now select the option “Restore from iTunes Backup” and follow onscreen instructions to restore your device. You will need to connect your iPhone at the same time as when you last connected it to the computer so that it can sync data with iTunes
7. Wait for a few minutes till it finishes syncing data with iTunes then disconnect your iPhone and connect it again with a computer using a USB cable, now wait for a few minutes till iTunes detects that the device is connected properly then click on the “Restore” option (on the left side of the window) and then click “Next” button once more to start restoring process, after restoring process is done you will be able to use all apps & features of Apple Watch without pairing with the phone again.
Benefits Of Reseting Apple Watch
1. Resetting your Apple Watch can be a lifesaver in case you ever find yourself lost or in a hurry.
2. The Apple Watch is always connected to the iPhone and so it doesn’t work as well when you don’t have your phone nearby. If you ever find yourself lost or in a hurry, resetting your Apple Watch can be a lifesaver.
3. Resetting your device does not erase any data from it but erases all settings and configurations on it so that you can start over and apply the new ones once again.
4. It is very important to reset the Apple watch if it gets stuck on the screen or if the screen becomes unresponsive to touch or if it freezes frequently without any reason.
5. Resetting your Apple Watch is also helpful if you want to fix app-crashing issues, battery draining issues, or if you want to start the device without any background tasks running on it.
6. If the device is not working properly or it is not responding to touch or if it freezes frequently, then resetting the device can be a lifesaver.
7. If you are unable to install any apps on your device, then resetting it will help you get rid of such issues and will help you start again with a fresh new slate and will also be helpful in fixing app-crashing issues, battery draining issues and other similar problems on your Apple Watch as well.
8. Resetting your Apple Watch can help you fix software-related problems that might have developed over time as well as help in solving random rebooting and freezing issues as well.
9. This process does not erase any data from your Apple Watch but erases all settings & configurations from it so that you can start over & apply new ones once again after the process is completed successfully without any errors occurring during the process itself.
Apple Watch Features
1. Digital Crown: It is the button on the side of the watch that you use to scroll through apps, change settings, and access music controls.
2. Force Touch: The Apple Watch has a feature called Force Touch. This lets you press hard on the screen to make things happen quicker.
3. Personalization: With your Apple Watch, customization is even easier than with your iPhone. You can change the color of your watch face, choose a different band, and even download apps directly from the watch.
4. Water-resistant: Unlike other smartwatches, your Apple Watch is water-resistant up to 50 meters (164 feet). That means it can be worn while swimming or while taking a shower (just don’t submerge it underwater).
5. Activity tracking: Every day, your Apple Watch will track the calories you’ve burned and steps you’ve taken—and that data will be uploaded to iCloud so you can see it on other devices as well as in HealthKit, a health-tracking app that’s available for iOS and OS X devices as well as for Apple TVs and iOS devices with built-in software called “tvOS”.
6. Phone calls: Your Apple Watch allows you to answer calls by pressing either side button or by double-tapping on its display—but only if both your iPhone and watch are connected via Bluetooth 4.0 LE; otherwise there’s no way to receive calls directly from an iPhone using an Apple Watch without using Siri voice commands
5 Disadvantages Of The Apple Watch
1. It is very expensive and costs a lot of money (the price of an apple watch ranges from $349 to $17,000)
2. It is not compatible with all kinds of smartphones (it works with iPhone 5 and later models)
3. It doesn’t have a microphone
4. It doesn’t have GPS, so it can’t track your location on its own
5. The battery life is very short (it only lasts a day)
Resetting your Apple Watch is a last line of defense against losing it or having it stolen. It’s also a good idea if you don’t have a paired phone and want to reset your watch without one. First, connect your watch to your computer using the USB cable. Then open the watch app and click on the Reset button. After doing this, you will need to enter your Apple Watch serial number and password.
What do you do if you don’t see the Connect button in the watch app?
Ans: You can use iTunes on your computer to connect and restore your Apple Watch.
What happens after I restore my Apple Watch?
Ans: You will need to follow the prompts on your Apple Watch and iPhone to set up and configure your device after restoring it from a backup.
Is there a way I can reset my Apple Watch without connecting it to my iPhone?
Ans: Yes, you can reset by entering Recovery Mode on your watch, but this will erase all data on it.