If you’ve accidentally deleted your photos from your iPhone, don’t panic! You can quickly recover them by using a tool called Photo Recovery. Many iPhones are running iOS 10 or iOS 11, which means they have a new file system. You can follow some tricks to recover permanently deleted photos on your iPhone. Here are five of them!
How to Recover permanently Deleted Photos on iPhone?
If you are looking for a way to recover your lost photos from your iPhone, you should try Tenorshare ReiBoot. It is a great iPhone data recovery software that can help you find and restore deleted photos from your iPhone. It also allows you to recover deleted videos, contacts, SMS, and more.
1. Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on your computer.
2. Connect your iPhone to the computer via the USB cable.
3. Select Recover from iOS Device mode in Tenorshare ReiBoot and click the Scan button to start scanning your device’s storage. You needn’t worry about overwriting data as it will only scan the existing files on the device; if there are any new or updated files, they will be left untouched by the scan process.
4. After scanning is finished, select Photos in the left pane of the ReiBoot interface and then click the Photos Recovery button on the right side of the window to recover permanently deleted photos on the iPhone directly.
5. Before you recover your photos, you can preview them by clicking the Preview button.
6. After selecting the photos to be recovered, click the Recover button to save them on your computer.
If you are using iOS 7 or the lower version, you can use iTunes to recover permanently deleted photos from your iPhone. Please refer to the steps below:
1. Connect your iPhone to the computer via USB cable.
2. Click the Photos tab and select the “Sync Photos from” option. Then choose “Choose Folder” and select the folder where your deleted photos are located. This will sync all of your iPhone’s existing photos with iTunes and make it possible for you to recover permanently deleted photos on your iPhone with ease later on.
3. After syncing, click the Photos tab, select “Sync Photos from,” and choose “Choose Folder” again. Then select the folder where you have stored your deleted photos. It will copy all of your iPhone’s existing photos to the computer and overwrite the originals in that folder.
4. After syncing is finished, go to your computer and find the folder which contains your original photos. Select them all (Ctrl+A) and press Delete on your keyboard to permanently delete them from your computer.
5. Connect your iPhone to iTunes again, but this time chooses “Don’t Sync Photos” in Step 2 above. This will ensure that you don’t lose any of your existing photos while recovering deleted photos on your iPhone through iTunes.
6. Now go to Step 3 and sync with iTunes again, then recover permanently deleted photos on iPhone by following Step 4 above.
With Tenorshare ReiBoot or iTunes, you can quickly recover permanently deleted photos from your iPhone without data loss.
How To Recover Permanently Deleted Photos From iCloud?
1. Launch your iCloud control panel from the Apple ID confirmation email. Could you wait for it to load finished?
2. Since you’re logged into iCloud, open up the Photos app on your iPhone or iPad and then tap the “Photos” tab at the bottom center of the screen (the four first photos will contain a time label)
3. Select the “Deleted” tab at the bottom center of the screen in Gallery view with white background and black dot icon that resembles a recycle symbol next to it). The deleted photos won’t appear in the iCloud photo library until you sign in to iTunes after initial restoring.
Post Backup steps:
1. Connect iPhone to computer and restore from backup, if asked agree with temporarily disabling iMessage and FaceTime features during backing up process(since it knows contacts and phone number for iMessage)
2. Go through your phone settings once more and turn off all iCloud features you don’t usually keep enabled so this issue doesn’t arise ourselves since it will save us time once again in the future (Setting up a new device is no longer required since you have turned off all services except Photo Stream). Do note down your Apple email & password(if signed in to iTunes), which is used when backing up your iPhone while transferring all data back to set your device back up as a new one would avoid those laborious steps again before getting yourself ready to factory reset once again.
10 Ways To Protect Photos On iPhone
1. Set a passcode to lock your iPhone.
2. Turn on the “Erase Data” option in Settings > General > Passcode Lock.
3. Turn on the “Remote Wipe” option in Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
4. Enable the “Find My iPhone” feature in Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
5. Enable the “Send Last Location” option in Settings > iCloud > Find My iPhone.
6. Set up a passcode for iTunes and App Store purchases in Settings > iTunes & App Store.
7. Turn on the “Find My Phone” feature in Settings > iCloud.
8. Set up an Apple ID password hint and make sure it is not easy to guess so that you can remember it if you forget your Apple ID password later on (Settings>iTunes & App Store).
9. regularly back up your photos to a computer or online storage service (Settings>Photos & Camera).
10. Use third-party apps like iBackupBot to back up your data regularly (Settings>Photos & Camera).
Photo Recovery is a powerful and easy-to-use iOS app that makes it possible to recover deleted photos on your iPhone. It enables you to recover deleted photos from a formatted or crashed device. Photo Recovery is compatible with all iOS versions.
Q: I have a new iPhone, and I want to recover my photos from my old iPhone. How can I do that?
A: You can use the Photo Recovery app to recover your photos from your old iPhone. It is compatible with all iOS versions.
Q: How do I recover deleted photos from iTunes backup?
A: You can use the Photo Recovery app to recover deleted photos from iTunes backup. It is compatible with all iOS versions.
Q: How do I recover deleted photos from iCloud backup?
A: You can use the Photo Recovery app to recover deleted photos from iCloud backup. It is compatible with all iOS versions.
Q: How do I recover deleted photos from my iPhone without backup?
A: You can use the Photo Recovery app to recover deleted photos from your iPhone without backup. It is compatible with all iOS versions.