Apple’s iPhone has a green dot on the top left corner of the screen. You can remove this dot by pressing and holding the Home button and then moving the finger to the bottom of the screen. If you release your finger before the dot has finished changing color, it will keep changing color until you release it again.
How To Get Rid Of The Green Dot On My iPhone?
1. You can use a stylus to remove the green dot.
2. You can use a plastic card to remove the green dot.
3. Use your fingernail to remove the green dot.
4. Press and hold the Home button and move your finger to the bottom of the screen until you see the green dot in color change, then release it and it will be gone.
5. If you have an iPhone 5S, simply slide your finger from left to right across the screen until you see a small circle on the side of your finger, and then pull up slightly on that circle with your thumb and it will take care of it for you!
6. Remove quickly by using two fingers on top of each other (a sort of “pinch” move) so that they are touching while they are still pressed down on one another (like you would do when closing an envelope). This should get rid of any remaining residue without leaving any marks or smudges on the screen.
7. If you are an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus user, simply tap and hold the Home button until the green dot disappears.
8. If you are an iPad user, press firmly on the Home button until it is completely pressed in and then slide your finger from left to right across the screen until you see a small circle on the side of your finger, and then pull up slightly with your thumb while still holding down on that circle with your two fingers (like you would do when closing a letter envelope). This should get rid of any remaining residue without leaving any marks or smudges on the screen.
9. You can also use a special cleaning cloth (like this one) to get rid of it by rubbing it gently across each time you see it appear again.
10. Remove quickly by using two fingers on top of each other (a sort of “pinch” move) so that they are touching while they are still pressed down on one another (like you would do when closing an envelope). This should get rid of any remaining residue without leaving any marks or smudges on the screen.
11. If you are an iPhone 6S or iPhone 6S Plus user, simply tap and hold the Home button until the green dot disappears.
How To Change The Colors Of The Iphone’s Top Left Corner?
1. Use a piece of paper to cover the top left corner of the iPhone, then slide your finger across the screen to see if you can see it. If you cannot, then pinching or stretching won’t work.
2. This is also an issue with a lot of new cases and covers, so make sure that your case doesn’t interfere with this process!
3. If using a case or cover, try removing it and see if that changes anything.
4. You can also try using an app called “Top Left Corner” which you can find in the App Store for $0.99 (I’m not sure what version this app is for, but it’s been around for a while).
5. If that doesn’t work, try using some compressed air to blow away anything stuck on the screen, like dust or lint from the clothes you were wearing when removing your case/cover/etc.
How To Protect iPhone From Viruses:
1. Always keep your iPhone in a pocket or purse when going to places where it is not secured.
2. Avoid using the same charger for different iPhones, especially if you have more than one phone.
3. Do not use any third-party apps from unknown sources, as they can be a virus source as well.
4. Don’t visit porn sites, read news about sex and violence in the news or on the web, etc., etc., etc…
5. Do not download any apps from unknown sources, as there are many viruses that are disguised as apps that can infect your iPhone and other computers (like laptops) on your network with viruses and spyware (like keyloggers).
There you have it! A simple and effective way to completely remove the green dot from your iPhone’s Home button. I hope this has helped you, and if you have any other tips for removing it, please feel free to share. Let me know in the comments below!
Is there a way to clear the green dot on an iPhone 5/5S?
Unfortunately, there is no way to completely remove the green dot from your iPhone 5/5S. According to Apple, the green dot is a signature of their product that cannot be changed.
I have more than one iPhone and I want to remove the green dot on all of them. Is this possible?
Yes! You can use my simple method to clear the green dot on all your iPhones and iPads.
I tried your method and it didn’t work! What can I do?
Try the steps again, but make sure you are doing it correctly. If you’re still having trouble, contact me and I’ll help you.
How old do I have to be to use your method?
You don’t have to be at any particular age to use my method. However, if you are a minor, please ask your parent or guardian for permission before using my method on their phone.
How many times should I try the steps before deciding they’re not working?
It really depends on how much patience you have, but generally, one or two tries are enough for most people. If you’re still having trouble after that, feel free to contact me and we can discuss what else might be wrong with your phone/iPad.