iOS is a complex operating system. Even some of the most experienced users get confused about how to use it. One way that you can learn how to use your iPhone is by downloading apps from the app store. It’s important to note that there are a lot of apps available for download, and many of them are free. However, sometimes, you might want to find an app that isn’t in the app store and delete it from your phone completely. If this is what you want, then here’s how you do it!
How To Delete A Hidden App On Your iPhone?
1. Turn on your iPhone.
2. Go to Settings.
3. Tap on General, then go to the “Storage & iCloud Usage” section.
4. Tap on the “Manage Storage” button under the “Storage & iCloud Usage” section.
5. After you’ve done that, scroll down and tap on the “Manage Apps” button in the bottom left corner of the screen.
6. On your iPhone, tap and hold on to an app you want to delete from your phone and then tap on “Delete”.
7. Wait for your iPhone to delete the app from your phone or tablet completely (usually a few seconds). You can also check if it’s deleted by going back into Settings –> General –> Storage & iCloud Usage –> Manage Storage –> App Storage –> All Apps –> tap and hold an app that you deleted and see if it’s gone!
8. Now that you’ve deleted a hidden app, open up Settings again and go into General –> Storage & iCloud Usage again and find out which apps are still available for download in this storage section of settings! If you have any questions or comments, please leave them below in our comment section!
How To Delete An App From Your iTunes
1. On your iPhone, tap the “Settings” icon, then tap “General,” and finally, scroll down to the section labeled “Storage & iCloud Usage.”
2. Tap on “Manage Storage” in the bottom-left corner of the screen.
3. In the list that appears, scroll down until you find an app that you want to remove from your iPhone or iPad. Tap it once to select it and then tap the red minus button on its right-hand side. A pop-up window will appear asking you if you are sure that you want to delete the app. Tap Delete and wait for it to finish removing it from your device.
What’s The Difference Between Deleting Apps From Your Phone And Deleting Them From iTunes
1. Deleting apps from your phone is permanent – once you delete an app, it’s gone for good. You won’t be able to download it again or restore it.
2. Deleting apps from iTunes is not permanent – you can always grab the app again from your iTunes account and install it on your iPhone again. You just have to make sure that there’s no copy of the app already installed on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Deleting apps from iTunes also doesn’t remove them from your computer – you can still access the app in iTunes and restore it to your phone if you so desire (although this will take a long time).
How To Make App Hidden
1. Tap on Settings
2. Scroll down and tap on General
3. Scroll down and tap on Restrictions
4. Scroll down and tap on the option to enable Restrictions
5. Scroll down and tap on the option to enable Restrictions for Apps that can make phone calls
6. Tap on Notifications so that it turns green (green means enabled)
7. Find the app that you want to delete and click “Edit”
8. Scroll all the way down so that you’re at “Status”
9. Enter “Hidden” in the Status field
10. Press “Done”
Benefits Of Hiding An App In iPhone
1. You can hide apps that you don’t use. For example, you can hide an app that you never use on your iPhone, because it consumes data and doesn’t bring any benefit to your phone.
2. You can hide apps that you want to remove from your iPhone, but still, keep them on iTunes. For example, if you’ve purchased an app on iTunes but no longer want to use it, you can hide it here so that in the future when you want to install the app again on your iPhone or iPad, it will still be available in iTunes.
3. Hiding apps on iPhones will also help protect children as they won’t be able to find some adult-oriented apps easily. They may not be able to find them at all since they’re hidden in the App Store or hidden under Restrictions.
4. Hiding apps also helps avoid having too many unnecessary apps on your iPhone, which may slow down the performance of your phone and eat up lots of memory space; this is especially important if you have a limited amount of internal storage space on your device (such as 16GB).
Best Apps For iPhone
This is one of the best camera apps for the iPhone. It has a lot of features that help you take better pictures. You can use filters and effects, set timers, and more.
A great app to track airplanes in real-time and find out where they are flying.
3. SwiftKey Keyboard
This is a great keyboard app for iPhone that’s very customizable and includes lots of themes to choose from.
A must-have app for drivers who want to plan their route ahead of time before getting into the car; it will also help you avoid traffic jams or accidents as it will warn you when there’s an accident or congestion ahead on the road at any given moment (and if you’re driving).
5. 7 Minute Workout
This is a great exercise app that helps you burn fat and tone your muscles in only 7 minutes per day!
If you need to keep files backed up on your phone, this is the best app for that! You can share files with friends by emailing them a link or by saving them on Dropbox online storage space (you just have to have an account). With Dropbox, you can access your files even when your phone isn’t connected to Wi-Fi (you just have to install Dropbox on your computer). There are other cloud storage apps such as Google Drive, SkyDrive, Microsoft SkyDrive, Box, Yandex Disk, and many others.
A great app for those who commute to work or school. It’s a ride-sharing app that lets you book a ride with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or through the web on your computer (no need to download the Uber app). You can pay with cash and credit card, too!
8. Day One
This is one of the best journaling apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac computers. It has lots of features that help you keep track of your daily activities so that you don’t forget anything important in life; it also helps you look back over your daily activities at any given point in time so that you can see how things have changed over time.
9. Flight Tracker
A great app for tracking airplanes around the world, especially if you’re interested in aviation like me!
Summly is an amazing news aggregator app that helps you get all the news articles from around the world on just one page—without having to scroll through tons of articles! You can customize what types of news stories are shown to you as well as read them all in one place without having to dig through tons of websites and blogs—this is awesome! I often use Summly when I’m looking for some new news stories about celebrities or celebrities’ biographies; it’s really a great way to stay up-to-date on what’s going on in the world!
So, we hope that this article has helped you learn how to delete apps from your iTunes account. This is a very important step in the process of uninstalling apps from your iPhone or iPad. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below and we will do our best to answer them.
Q: If I have a paid app on my iPhone, can I delete it?
A: Yes, you can delete the app from your iTunes account and then re-download it on your iPhone. You won’t be charged again.
Q: Can I uninstall apps from an iCloud or iTunes backup?
A: Apps that you’ve purchased on iTunes or iCloud are not backed up by iCloud or iTunes. You can only uninstall apps from your iPhone.
Q: Can I delete apps from my iPod touch?
A: No, you can only delete apps from your iPhone. You can’t delete apps from your iPod touch.
Q: Can I delete apps from my iPad?
A: Yes, you can delete apps from any iOS device, including an iPad. On the other hand, if you have a paid app on your iPad, you’ll have to delete it first using the steps mentioned above and then re-download it on your iPad using iTunes. However, if you don’t want the paid app anymore and just want to remove it for some reason, then deleting the app off of your iPad is possible as well.