If you’re looking to keep your music playing without interrupting your workout or running a marathon, you might want to add wireless earbuds to your ever-growing list of must-have tech. While it’s not exactly hard to find wireless headphones, the range and quality are generally lacking. You wouldn’t want to run all day with cheap headphones, would you? The best wireless headphones won’t let you hear the beautiful sounds of nature at your best, and they can’t handle the gym. But that’s where the good news comes in. Today, we’re going to show you how to connect Skullcandy wireless earbuds and get the best audio out of them.
How To Connect Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
Step1: Connect The Earbuds To Your Smartphone/Computer
With the wireless headphones connected to your smartphone or computer, you need to find the right adapter. These adapters are made by Skullcandy and are called “Skullcandy Wireless Stereo Headset Adapter.” The adapter is available in black and white colors, and they work with all the Skullcandy wireless headphones. You might also want to get one that’s compatible with your phone or computer; check out our list of best Bluetooth headphones for smartphones.
Step 2: Pair Your Smartphone/Computer With Your Wireless Headphones
Once you have found the correct adapter for your smartphone or computer, simply connect it to the jack of your headset. Then scan for devices on your phone or computer. Once it’s done connecting, you will see a notification on your screen saying “Pairing…” Allow a few minutes for this process to complete.
How To Connect Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds With Apple Devices?
- Remove the included Apple Earbud Headset from the box, and place it in the charging dock.
- Plug the charger into an electrical outlet and leave it to charge for at least 24 hours.
- Once charged, you can use the headphones as normal, however, you will need to pair them with your iPhone using Bluetooth.
- To pair, locate your iPhone’s Bluetooth settings and select “Add a new device”.
- Select “Skullcandy Wireless Stereo Headset” from the list of available devices and click “Continue”.
- It may take a few minutes for your phone to pair with its new wireless headphones; when it does, you’ll hear a sound indicating it has connected successfully – this is called pairing confirmation tone.
- You can now start listening to music or other audio through your iPhone’s built-in speakers, or by connecting Skullcandy’s Wireless Stereo Headset Adapter directly to your phone/computer’s 3.5mm jack. If you are using an Android device, then head on over here.
What Are The Benefits Of Using Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
- Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds are very comfortable to wear and come with a good amount of noise cancellation!
- Additionally, they are lightweight and portable enough to carry around easily.
- The sound produced is crystal clear and sounds great on the go!
- They come in a variety of colors and designs, so there’s bound to be one that fits your personality!
- The battery life is excellent – about 8 hours or more on a single charge.
- They last for ages, so you don’t have to worry about having to charge them every few hours.
- Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds are less expensive than most wireless earphones at around $49.00 (although they can vary depending on the color and design).
- They come with a year’s warranty from Skullcandy, which is great if there are any problems with the product in the first year!
How To Get The Best Sound Out Of Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
- To get the best sound out of Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds, you should make sure that the volume on your device is at a reasonable level.
- If you are listening to music, then it is best to crank up the volume. However, if you are watching a movie or playing games and you want to be able to hear them clearly, then you should lower the volume on your device.
- The sound quality depends on the quality of your device’s earbuds, so if yours are cheap ones that don’t fit well in your ear, then they will not provide perfect sound quality and will only have a muffled effect when used with Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds.
- Also, make sure that there is no background noise interfering with the quality of sound produced by Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds; if there is any noise from other people talking or other loud noises around you while using them, it may affect the quality of sound produced by Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds and reduce their effectiveness.
5 Best Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds?
Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless Earbuds
The Skullcandy Ink’d Wireless Earbuds are the first wireless earphones that come in a variety of different colors and designs. The sound quality is excellent, and they are very comfortable to wear. They come with a very long battery life of about 8 hours, as well as an awesome range of about 50 feet.
Skullcandy Smokin Buds
The Skullcandy Smokin Buds are very affordable wireless earbuds that pack some serious punch! They have a very clear sound that is great for listening to music and can also be used for watching movies, as they provide an excellent movie-watching experience! The battery life is relatively short at only 3 hours, so make sure you charge them before long journeys or if you want to use them when you need a little more time between charges!
Skullcandy Nerve Wireless Earbuds
The Skullcandy Nerve Wireless Earbuds have been one of the most popular wireless earphones on the market over the past few years. They come in a variety of different colors and designs (including blue!) and are very comfortable to wear. The sound quality produced by these earbuds is excellent, with crystal clear sound that you can enjoy from anywhere in your home or outdoors without any background noise interfering with them!
Skullcandy Run In-Ear Headphones for Running/Jogging
These headphones are designed specifically for the gym. They are very comfortable to wear and are designed to fit the shape of your ears so that you can enjoy the best possible sound quality. They also provide a lot of security and stability, which means that you can use them for running or jogging without worrying about them falling out of your ears due to their secure fit!
Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless Earbuds
The Skullcandy Smokin’ Buds 2 Wireless Earbuds are another great wireless earphone that is very affordable and provides excellent sound quality! The earbuds have long battery life and provide excellent sound quality while they are in use; they also have an awesome range of up to 50 feet, so you’ll be able to listen to music anywhere in your home even if you’re on the other side of the house!
Wireless headphones are becoming more popular each day, and while they have their benefits, they’re also getting more expensive each year. The best wireless headphones won’t just let you listen to music and take phone calls without having to worry about a poor connection or a static voice in your ears. They can also handle intense workouts, take calls, and provide an amazing range when worn on the outside of your ear.