iPhone users are not only able to take amazing selfies, but they can also edit and blur photos on their smartphones. However, there are a few things you need to know in order to create the perfect blurred photo for your Instagram or Facebook post. First, make sure that your phone is set up with a Face ID. This will help you easily unlock your phone and make sure that your photo is blurred. Next, find a good picture of yourself that you want to blur. Make sure that it’s clear and composed, and don’t forget to adjust the iPhone’s camera settings to create a perfect blur. Finally, share your blurry photo with your friends and see how they react!
How To Blur A Face In A Picture On An iPhone
- Open the photo and tap on Edit.
- Tap on Select and choose Select All.
- Tap on Done at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on Filter at the top of your screen and choose Blur from the next screen to select a filter.
- Click OK to apply your new filter to your photo!
- You will be able to see your result in the preview shown at the front of your iPhone’s camera app or in a post or a shared album later on!
How To Take A Good Photo With Iphone:
- Before taking a photo, make sure that your iPhone is in focus.
- Take a picture of something that is close and stationary to help you focus on your targets, such as a plant or a plant pot.
- Use the flash on your phone when necessary to make the picture clear and bright, especially if you are taking pictures of something dark or in low light.
- When taking pictures indoors, set the exposure so that the picture appears bright but not overexposed, and overexpose it so that it is slightly darker than normal. If you are taking photos outdoors, try to capture natural light and do not worry too much about the exposure setting; however, getting the white balance right will help you take better photos in general!
- If you are worried about how blurry your iPhone photo will be and want to see what it will look like before submitting it for social media purposes, try using Instagram’s preview option – just pinch-to-zoom (on some iPhones) or double tap on your photo with two fingers (on others) before pressing upload!
- Some people may prefer their photos to be blurred more than others, so have fun experimenting with settings and seeing what works for different conditions!
Best Apps For iPhone To Take Blur Photos:
Photo Lab is the best app to create a perfect blurred effect. You can use it to blur photos, text, and paintings. This application includes a photo editor, paint effects, and an image-enhancing tool all in one place. It’s easy to edit and apply blur filters.
Snapseed Photo Editor
Snapseed is our favorite photography tool for iOS. It has many filter effects that you can easily apply or remove from your photo with just one tap! Snapseed offers many filters to choose from including Instagram-inspired ones such as Lomo, High-Pass, and Vignette Blur. It also comes with a built-in HDR editor which will help you make the best shot possible!
Filmic Pro App
Details: Filmic Pro is not just a filter app but also comes with amazing video editing tools that let you shoot your videos in professional style! The app has 20+ amazing blur effects. Filmic Pro offers high-quality video filters that are easy to use through its intuitive interface, making it an ideal choice for creating excellent blur photos!
The app has a unique filter effect that gives your blur photo a vintage look. You can also use the app to create vintage-style text, photos, and paintings. The app also comes with an auto-enhance function that helps you get the best blur photo possible!
VSCO Cam (iPhone)
VSCO Cam is our favorite Instagram photography tool for iPhone! Using this app, you will be able to take perfect blurry photos one after another. You can choose the right filter effect and adjust the light in a few easy steps!
Filmic Pro App (Android)
Filmic Pro is not just a filter app but also comes with amazing video editing tools that let you shoot your videos in professional style! The app has 20+ amazing blur effects. Filmic Pro offers high-quality video filters that are easy to use through its intuitive interface, making it an ideal choice for creating excellent blur photos!
Blurred Lines App
Blurred Lines is a unique camera app for Android that gives you the tools to take and edit blur photos, text, and more! The app has powerful features like a blur, light leaks, and a simple interface. You can choose from a wide range of filter effects such as soft focus, High Pass, or Vintage! You can edit how your blur photos will look on your phone right away!
VSCO Cam (Android)
VSCO Cam is our favorite Instagram photography tool for Android! Using this app, you will be able to take perfect blurry photos one after another. You can choose the right filter effect and adjust the light in a few easy steps! VSCO Cam lets you apply dozens of filters to your images including vintage ones!
There are plenty of photo editing apps that can help you create better blur pictures. As you have seen, there is no one-size-fits-all app. You have to find which app would suit your needs best and then use it!
Can the app help me create blur photos of any kind?
The answer is certainly yes! The apps above that are listed among the top 10 best blur photo editing apps can do a lot more than simply blur your photos. However, if you are looking for an app that can only do this, you are not going to find it among these top blur photo editing apps. Do read the reviews and get to know what other users say about each smartphone app before downloading.
What’s the difference between a filter and a post-effect?
A post-effect is realistic and produces images with an effect like a sunset or rainy day. The effect includes many elements like lighting, reflections, and other effects such as vignettes, etc. The filter however is just a simple method of creating a different effect with no real live-action added. For example, blurring out an object or changing the color tone of an image to achieve a different look. That said, some filters can be used as post-effects too so it’s best that you know your phone’s location when reading reviews and downloading new apps!