In this day and age, most people have switched to using a laptop or desktop computer for their computing needs. Though you may be able to run many of your favorite games on a Mac, there are some games that won’t work. For example, if you want to play the Steam version of Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (CS: GO), you’ll need a Windows PC as well as a Steam account with Windows installed. If you’re wondering how to play CS: GO on your Mac, read this blog post to learn more about how it works and what you need to do.
Can You Play Steam Games on Your Mac?
If you want to play some of your favorite Steam games on your Mac, you’ll have to first install Steam on your Mac. Though there are several different ways to do this, the easiest way is by using the Steam client. Once Steam is installed, you can then play any of the games available through Steam on your Mac or PC (since they all run through Steam).
How To Install A Game In Mac?
1. Open the store, search for the game you want to install.
2. Click on the price link of the game.
3. Select the ‘Buy Now’ button.
4. Wait for a few seconds until your download begins (usually takes less than a minute).
5. Wait until the download is completed and then you can open it to start playing it immediately!
How To Get A Free Steam Gift Card
1. Go to the steam gift card code generator site and enter your e-mail address and other details that are required by that site, like country and security code (for security purposes).
2. You will receive an e-mail with free steam wallet codes for a free steam gift card in your email inbox in some time period ( usually within 15 minutes).
3. Enter your steam gift card code and redeem it to your account.
4. Enjoy the free steam wallet codes!
6. Go to Steam, select Add a Game from the Library menu, and then click on Activate a Product on Steam. Then follow the instructions to activate your game.
7. Enjoy playing for free!
8. You can play this game on both your Mac and PC by installing Steam on your Mac and then logging into your Steam account from the Steam client on your Mac.
9. You can also install Steam from the App Store, which will require you to enter a valid email address to create a new account and download a free 30-day trial of the software.
10. You can also use a third-party product that allows you to install games directly from the Internet, such as GOG Galaxy or Green Man Gaming.
10 Best Game For Mac
1. Civilization VI
Civilization VI is one of the most popular games on Mac. It is a turn-based strategy game in which you lead your nation to victory by building your cities, researching technologies, exploring the map, and waging war with other nations.
2. Borderlands 2
Borderlands 2 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It was released for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux in September 2012 and for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 in October 2012.
3. Darkest Dungeon (Steam)
Darkest Dungeon is a turn-based dungeon crawler RPG set in a Lovecraftian horror world. It was released on May 1st, 2015 for Linux, OS X, and Windows PC platforms. The game revolves around the characters who are members of an adventuring party that must face endless hordes of monsters while exploring dungeons underneath the dark fantasy town of Hamlet, which they are currently staying at while they wait out harsh winter storms that have struck the area where they live.
4. The Witness (Steam)
The Witness is a first-person puzzle video game developed by Thekla Inc., a studio founded by Jonathan Blow who previously worked on Braid, among others. The game’s story takes place over four days during which you play as an unnamed man who travels to an island to find out what happened to his daughter whom he hasn’t seen since she left him alone at home ten years ago.
5. Divinity: Original Sin 2 (Steam)
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a role-playing video game developed by Larian Studios and published by Nordic Games. The game was launched on September 30th, 2017 for Linux, Mac OS X, and Windows PC platforms. It is the sequel to Divinity: Original Sin which was released for Linux in 2014. This time around the game features a new combat system that allows you to use various skills from your character’s available skill tree as you try to save the world from an evil force known as The Source.
6. Terraria (Steam)
Terraria is a 2D sandbox action-adventure video game developed and published by Re-Logic. It was released on May 22nd, 2011 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms. Terraria is set in a procedurally generated 2D world where players can build houses, fight monsters and explore caves while fighting against the elements that affect their character in different ways.
7. Borderlands 3 (Gearbox)
Borderlands 3 is an action role-playing first-person shooter video game developed by Gearbox Software and published by 2K Games. It was released on September 13th, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Linux platforms. The game’s story revolves around four new vault hunters who have been recruited to take down the mysterious Handsome Jack who has once again emerged after being thought dead years ago when he led an assault on the Hyperion space station.
8. The Banner Saga 3 (Stoic)
The Banner Saga 3 is an RPG video game developed and published by Stoic. It was released on September 25th, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms. The game’s story takes place in the land of Arberrang where you play as a group of people who have to help their caravan get to safety after a giant monster known as the Cinnebar has destroyed their homeland during winter.
9. The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (GOG)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is an action role-playing game developed by CD Projekt RED and published by CD Projekt. It was released on May 19th, 2015 for Microsoft Windows, OS X, and Linux platforms. The game follows Geralt of Rivia who is searching for his adopted daughter Ciri after she is kidnapped by a mysterious woman named Yennefer who wants her dead so that she can gain control over Ciri’s power as part of her plot to take over the world.
10. Anthem (BioWare)
Anthem is a 2019 open-world action role-playing video game developed by BioWare and published by Electronic Arts. It was released on February 22nd, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. The game’s story revolves around the human race of the planet Meridian which has been attacked by aliens known as the Skells.
If you want to install CS: GO on your Mac, but don’t know how to find it or how to install it, read this article for the step-by-step guide.