If you’re in the market for the best big lots microwave, then you’ve come to the right place. In this blog post, we will give you the 10 best microwaves available at Big Lots. These microwaves range from $30 up to $200, and they have features that would appeal to everyone’s needs – whether it be parents looking for a microwave with child-lock capabilities or just someone who wants something reliable but cheap. We hope this article helps you find your best big lots microwave!
3 Big Lots Microwave comparison
10 Best Big Lots Microwave Available In The Market
- 12 power levels for all your cooking needs
- 3 keypad and one-touch start
- Pre-programmed menu for 6 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, potato, and more
- Power-saving Eco
Toshiba EM925A5A-SS is a 1200-watt microwave oven with 10 power levels. It has a 3 keypad and one-touch start, which allows you to cook food in less time than ever before. The pre-programmed menu for 6 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, potato, and more makes cooking easier than ever. This microwave also comes equipped with a power-saving Eco mode, sound on/off option, and a child safety lock.
- Enjoy amazing sound every time you cook with this countertop microwave oven
- ECO mode will keep the kitchen quieter and more energy-efficient
- The 11 power levels allow you to cook at any power level you want
This countertop microwave oven is an excellent addition to your kitchen. It has a stainless steel finish and can be used to replace your old one or as an extra if you have a large family. The microwave comes with 11 power levels and 700 watts of cooking power that will allow you to cook any meal you want in no time. The easy auto-cook functions include popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggie, beverage, and reheat.
- Child safety lock for extra safety
- 10 power levels to choose from
- 700 watts of cooking power that will allow you to cook any meal you want in no time
- Stainless steel finish for a sleek and professional
- 42 words / 168 characters
This countertop microwave oven is an excellent addition to your kitchen. It has a stainless steel finish and can be used as a replacement for your old one or as an extra if you have a large family. The microwave comes with 11 power levels and 700 watts of cooking power that will allow you to cook any meal you want in no time. The easy auto-cook functions include popcorn, potato, pizza, frozen veggie, beverage, and reheat.
- LED screen for easy viewing
- Sound on/off
- ECO mode for reduced energy consumption
- Smart sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza
Toshiba’s EM131A5C-SS is a smart microwave oven. It has an easy-to-clean stainless steel finish and features a sensor menu for optimum heating of popular foods like pizza, potatoes, vegetables, and more. The pre-programmed sensor menu automatically calculates the correct time and power level for each food selection. One-touch popcorn button and two defrost settings custom defrost and 1 pound auto defrost are also included as power-saving Eco mode.
- 9-menu microwave oven with retro design
- Nine preset menus
- Multi-stage cooking function for defrosting and cooking at once
- Express buttons for/increase 30 seconds with full power
The Farberware Classic FMO07ABTBKA 0.7 Cu. Ft. 700-Watt Microwave Oven is a compact countertop microwave oven that lets you cook a variety of foods quickly and easily – from frozen meals; to fresh vegetables and more! This microwave oven’s simple controls make it easy to operate, while its 0.7 cubic foot capacity.
- 2.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave
- 1250W high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity
- 11-inch screen with digital reading display
- Turbo defrosting technology
The fun retro design adds style and function to your modern kitchen and home. This 9-menu microwave oven can satisfy your daily cooking needs with popcorn, beverage, vegetable, meat, pizza, potato, pasta, soup, and reheat functions. The multi-stage cooking function enables you to finish defrosting and cooking at once. It has the express buttons to cook for/increase 30 seconds with full power. Equipped with Mute Function, ECO Mode bright LED digital display, easy-to-operate control panel interior light, a removable glass turntable clock, etc.
- Thermostat controlled cooking power
- Alexa integration – hands-free operation
- 23 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, vegetable, and more
- humidity sensor automatically adjusts cooking power to achieve optimum heating
Panasonic’s 1250W high power, 2.2 cubic foot capacity black countertop microwave delivers a seamless stream of cooking power for even cooking and delicious flavor. This microwave features Panasonic’s patented inverter technology with turbo defrost that speeds up the defrosting process by using a combination of microwaves and hot air to thaw frozen meals quickly. The inverter technology also generates a seamless stream of power and delivers consistent, evenly prepared food without overcooking.
- Hands-free operation
- Alexa integration
- 27 preset menus
- Self-cleaning oven
- 4 infrared radiation zones
Toshiba’s ML-EM34P(SS) Smart Countertop Microwave Oven is an excellent addition to any kitchen, allowing you to perform multiple functions with ease. It features hands-free operation and Alexa integration. The oven has preset menus, which include 23 popular foods like popcorn, pizza, vegetable, and more. Plus, the humidity sensor automatically adjusts cooking power to achieve optimum heating.
- A microwave oven that can be used to prepare so many different meals
- Convection cooking – this cooking mode uses hot air and pressure to produce the crispy effect of fried food
- Healthy air fry function
The Toshiba ML2-EC10SA(BS) Multifunctional Microwave Oven is a smart microwave oven that can be used to prepare so many different meals. This microwave has an air fry function, which can be used to cook food without frying it in oil. The cooking process uses hot air and pressure to produce the crispy effect of fried food. A convection setting also allows you to prepare your favorite dishes using less fat than traditional methods.
- Auto bake and auto roast menus
- The sensor menu automatically adjusts cooking time to suit the weight or quantity of food being cooked
- Auto bake offers the perfect results every time with automated temperature control
The stylishly designed Toshiba Countertop Microwave Oven combines microwave and convection cooking in one appliance. It features auto bake and auto roast menus for the optimal results of popular foods like frozen pizza, potatoes, vegetables, and more. The sensor menu automatically adjusts cooking time to suit the weight or quantity of food being cooked. The pre-programmed sensor menu also includes settings for beverages, frozen vegetables, snacks, desserts, and many other items to ensure the best results every time!
Buying Guide For The Best Big Lots Microwave
Not all microwaves are created equal, and not every home has the same size microwave oven. Make sure your new kitchen appliance will fit where you need it to go!
A microwave oven is just like any other appliance in your home, but with one very important difference. This device uses extremely high levels of power to heat the food placed inside its chamber. Make sure you know what wattage you are getting!
It’s all too common for microwaves made in China to malfunction almost immediately after their purchase. Make sure your microwave comes with a warranty so that if it ever malfunctions or breaks down, fixing it won’t cost more than the original value of the product.
Microwave ovens can be very heavy, and some lower-quality microwaves may not have cords long enough to place them on higher surfaces while leaving a large amount of cord hanging down behind the microwave. Make sure your new appliance has a long enough power cord so that you can move it to where you need, and that it doesn’t obstruct any other appliances or switches.
When buying cheap microwaves from China, there’s no telling how long they will even function before breaking down completely. The last thing anyone needs is a broken microwave oven (and an even bigger waste of money). Make sure your new microwave oven will last at least several years!
3 Benefits of Big Lots Microwave
1. Microwaves can be an excellent complement to your kitchen appliances. If you already have a stove or oven that you love, microwaves can help enhance those meals that just wouldn’t work as well on any other appliance. For example, I love baking potatoes in my oven rather than boiling them on my stovetop, but if I’ve had a long day at school, I’d prefer not to wait 45 minutes for potatoes to cook. A microwave can help you speed up that process and get your day back on track.
2. Microwaves give you the ability to reheat leftovers without having to spend hours cooking a new meal with fresh ingredients. I know many students who work long hours but don’t have time to wake up early for class or go home from school just to cook dinner before they head out again—microwaves enable these students to have a hot meal in minutes!
3. Microwave ovens are very safe with easy-to-follow instructions, which makes them a great kitchen appliance for college students who aren’t yet familiar with how each machine works.
It is hard to find the best microwave when you are looking at all of your options. We hope our list has helped ease some of that burden and make it easier for you to narrow down which one will be right for your needs. Happy microwaving!