The best white CPU coolers are becoming a new trend in the PC market. What makes white so popular is that it allows people to show off their build without being too obtrusive. With white, nobody can be sure what kind of computer you have, but these coolers will make your tower look clean and professional. So what should you consider before purchasing? When it comes to white coolers, there are three categories: performance, price, and noise levels. Here are some common factors that may help you choose your perfect PC cooling solution.
3 Best White CPU Coolers Comparison
8 Best White CPU Coolers Available In The Market
The award-winning NH-D15 cooler features a premium dual-tower design with 6 heat pipes, providing excellent cooling performance for overclocking or near-silent systems. The two quiet, premium-grade NF-A15 140mm fans with PWM provide automatic speed control and the 6-year manufacturer’s warranty ensures peace of mind.
The Vetroo V5 120mm PWM Cooler is a high-performance cooling solution with a massive 5 heat pipes and supports up to 1700 RPM. It also comes with an adjustable speed control ring to reduce the noise level. The Vetroo V5 CPU cooler has been designed for Intel LGA 12x & 115x sockets.
The Corsair iCue H100i Elite liquid CPU cooler has a 240mm radiator for powerful cooling performance and a low noise level of just 10 dB. The radiator is made from copper, which dissipates heat much better than aluminum and other materials often used in high-end coolers. It also has an adjustable pump speed that lets you control how much cool air the pump can push into the system.
The Kraken Z73 is NZXT’s first AIO cooler with an RGB liquid-cooling solution. It includes a 360mm radiator and fan that offers outstanding cooling performance and durability, while the customizable LCD display allows users to see what settings they are running on without opening the computer case. The three-zone RGB lighting system, on the other hand, is capable of 16.7 million colors to match any color scheme imaginable.
Cooler Master’s MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB White Edition, Close-Loop AIO CPU Liquid Cooler, 3rd Gen Du is a 240 mm radiator liquid cooling CPU cooler with RGB lighting effects. It features a 120mm PWM fan with intelligent speed control and three different modes for ultimate cooling performance and to match build components.
Powerful yet compact, the Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 SE is one of the best performing air coolers on the market. It features six 6mm heat pipes and is compatible with Intel and AMD processors.
The ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports is a 200W air cooler designed for high-end gaming PCs with an Intel or AMD socket. With the included 120 mm PWM and 4-pin fan, it has excellent cooling performance and a noise level of 0.5 Sones. The Freezer 34 eSports also features a heat pipe that can dissipate heat from the CPU with outstanding efficiency while offering superior durability to handle heavy overclocking.
Meet the MasterLiquid 240 Liquid Cooler. Cooler Master’s first closed-loop cooler with a 240mm radiator, is the only AIO liquid cooler on the market. The ML240 comes with a 1x120mm and 1x240mm radiator for maximum cooling performance. The MasterLiquid 240 White Edition will fit in any case and can handle up to a 4.5GHz overclocked processor with ease.
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best White CPU Coolers
1. Be sure that you have enough space for your cooler. There’s nothing worse than choosing a CPU cooler and then not being able to install it because your case doesn’t fit.
2. Make sure that you are looking at the right product. Some CPU coolers are designed to be used with specific sockets while others can be used with all sockets. The best white CPU coolers will come in handy if you have a socket that isn’t supported by most other coolers on the market but make sure to check compatibility before making your selection.
3. Check the noise level of the cooler before making a purchase. If you are looking for quiet white CPU coolers, there’s no point purchasing one that is loud as it defeats the purpose of having an efficient cooling solution in the first place!
4. You should consider purchasing a white liquid cooling system if noise levels are not an issue for you and you want something more advanced than what air cooling can offer you.
5. Be sure to test out your new PC cooling solution! While most manufacturers will provide some kind of warranty on their products, it is always important to make sure that everything is working as intended before running into any issues down the road (and potentially voiding your warranty).
Why Do You Need White CPU Coolers
1. It Makes Your PC Look Cleaner
One of the most common reasons why people choose white CPU coolers is because they want their PCs to look cleaner. White components allow you to show off your build without being too obtrusive, meaning that you can have a nice-looking computer without making it seem like a science experiment.
2. It Works With All Cases
Another reason why white CPU coolers are so popular is that they can be used in any case. There isn’t really any need for a specific color scheme anymore as most cases come in either black or white (or some combination of the two). This means that you can have a clean-looking PC regardless of what color your case is, which makes it easier to match and plan out your build ahead of time.
3. It Looks Professional
White components are also popular for the same reason that white cars are popular: because they look professional and can easily be customized to fit into an existing color scheme with ease. This makes them perfect for business use as well as home use, although many people choose them just because they like how they look on their desktops!
As the popularity of gaming increases, so does the need for white PC coolers. A white cooler will help you keep your system clean and sleek while still being able to have a stylish build. If you are looking for a white cooler, then read on to find out the top five best-selling white CPU coolers for 2019.