Walgreens is best known for its pharmacy services, but they also offer inkjet cartridge refills. Walgreens offers the best prices on the best quality printer cartridges that are guaranteed to work with your printer. If you’re looking for the best Walgreens inkjet cartridge refills, just head down to your local Walgreens and pick up one of these 8 best sellers!
Are you searching for the Walgreens Inkjet Cartridge Refills within a short time, then the table is for you:
Top 8 Best Walgreens Inkjet Cartridge Refills Reviewed
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Walgreens Inkjet Cartridge Refills
1. Do your research online before buying. There are many online stores that do not cost you anything extra to purchase ink cartridges but also offer great deals, including buy one get another free on both standard and high yield cartridges.
2. Some Walgreens have cheaper refills on certain days of the week or month; this can be found by calling each store in advance.
3. Stores like Office Max and Staples may sell refill kits for a very small fee (in comparison with purchasing an entirely new cartridge) and will usually recycle and reuse your empty inkjet cartridge (which is better for Mother Earth). If you purchase an empty cartridge from these stores, ask if they accept them back when you are ready for another refill.
4. Ask if your inkjet cartridge is reusable. Some stores like Walgreens will take back your empty cartridge and recycle it when you buy a new one; many Office Maxes or Staples will also do this, but not all (be sure to ask before you purchase). If the store says they only sell “one-time” use cartridges, inquire about purchasing an entirely new cartridge with your refill kit at half the price of two separate cartridges.
5. To save even more money on high-capacity inkjet refills, choose generic brands or alternate colors where possible (for example, don’t throw out that black inkjet cartridge just because it has a little bit of red left in it).
3 Advantages Of Walgreens Inkjet Cartridge Refills
1.) You Save Money
The most obvious reason is that it saves lots of money if you get your cartridges refilled. As opposed to buying brand new cartridges, printing them out can cost through the roof depending on what kind of printer you have and how often you print things out. The more often you do this, the faster your cartridge will run out and need a refill. By going with a refill from Walgreens, you save money every time.
2.) It Saves the Planet
The fact of the matter is that brand new ink cartridges and their packaging cause quite a bit of damage to the environment, especially if they’re thrown away. By refilling your old cartridge and just getting rid of it responsibly, you’re doing an excellent service to our planet by saving resources.
3.) Save Time
When you decide to go with Walgreens Inkjet Cartridge Refills, you save yourself time since it doesn’t take very long. You can either do this while shopping in-store or even right from your desktop computer through the website itself! Either way, it’s easy and convenient, so why not give it a try?
The Last Line
We’ve compiled the top 8 best Walgreens inkjet cartridge refills on Amazon. Hopefully, our list will help you pick which one is best for your printer!