If you are looking for the best Vizio tv stand, then this article is the best place to start. We will take a look at some of the best Vizio tv stands on the market and provide you with information so that you can make an informed decision. There is no need to go through all of those confusing reviews or websites when we have done it for you!
Here are the top 3 Vizio TV Stands to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 9 Best Vizio TV Stands Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best Vizio TV Stands
1) You need to decide on which size of TV stand you need. The three main sizes that Vizco offers are 24 inches, 28 inches, and 32 inches, all in widths. The 32-inch stands will accommodate 65-inch TVs, while the 28 inches can handle 60-inch TVs. If you have a smaller-sized television, then obviously, the 24-inch stands would work for that. The bigger the TV, the larger the stand.
2) You should consider your available space before buying a Vizio TV Stand. Think about how much room you have in front of the television and where you want to put it. If there is not enough room, then you might need a smaller-sized cabinet or even one of the full wall-mounted models if your 55-inch or 65-inch HDTV can fit on them. Keep in mind that your new TV will add considerable weight to whichever furniture you put it on, which makes getting a sturdier stand easier said than done.
3) Decide what color and style of stand would best match your Vizio 55-inch or 65-inch TV and other items already in your room. The options to choose from are black, brown, or white and rustic, modern, or classic styles. You can also get a glass TV stand if you prefer the extra shine that comes with that material over wood or matte plastic. Once you decide on what size and color of Vizio TV Stand you like, then see if it matches any existing furniture in the room, such as a table or bookshelf.
4) Check out reviews about Vizio TV Stands. Many websites offer reviews of different products people have bought before and rate how easy they were to put together and their quality in general. Customer reviews will give you an idea of how happy other customers were with the product when they received it, which might give you peace of mind if you like what they had to say about it.
5) Don’t forget the shipping and hauling charges when buying a Vizio TV Stand. Some companies offer free delivery others charge an extra fee for that service. As for getting it into your home, some stands come disassembled and need to be put together by you, while others will arrive ready to use right out of the box. If you plan on putting the unit together yourself, make sure the pieces are easy enough to assemble or buy one that doesn’t require any assembly at all. You don’t want to spend hours putting something together only for it not to fit properly because it is incorrectly assembled.
Why Do You Need Vizio TV Stands?
1) A Book Stand –
Find an old textbook, dictionary, or encyclopedia and open it flat. Then place your new Vizio TV on top of the cover so that the spine makes vertical support for the back of the screen. Now use some strong double-sided tape and place pieces under each corner. This bookshelf trick will work fine for smaller TVs in any room of the house.
2) Masonry –
Is your Vizio TV just a little too heavy to be propped up on an old book? Not to worry, you can use a brick with even more stability and style. Set the brick upright and place it in front of where you plan to put your new stand. Next, lay your 50” flat screen directly on top—gently, though! Then turn the brick on its side slightly so that it makes a slight incline for the back of the television. Now add some sticky-backed velcro pieces at each corner, adding some underparts of the brick as well if need be. The combination will give better support than any book or stick tape alone ever could.
3) A Pile of Books –
Well, not a real pile. You can buy an inexpensive Vizio stand from other retailers if you want to go that route. But for those who love books and home décor, try this trick: find a few good-looking hardback books and stack them up on end in front of where you want your TV stand. Lean the brick against these or place it flat on top of the textured spines, then add velcro strips under each corner to hold it securely in place. Not only will this look great with any room decor, but the extra weight added by the books will make a much more sturdily elevated TV than just about anything else we have seen so far!
We hope you found this article helpful in deciding which of the 9 best TV stands available on Amazon to purchase. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them below!