Are you in the market for the best USB earbuds with a mic for pc? If so, this is the blog post you have been looking for. We will discuss some of our favorite best USB earbuds with a mic for pc and give a little bit of information about each one. Whether you are on your computer or on the go, these best USB earbuds with a mic for pc can be utilized to help you hear better.
Here Are The Top 3 USB Earbuds With Mic for PC To Check At A Glance If You Are In A Hurry:
Top 8 Best USB Earbuds With Mic for PC Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best USB Earbuds With Mic for PC
1. Built-in microphone
Most USB headphones come with built-in microphones that are useful for online chats or gaming sessions. These mics are great for delivering clear sound that is also noise canceling. There are plenty of large name brand manufacturers who provide USB earbuds with integrated microphones at different price points, but even some lesser-known headphone manufacturers have decent quality products available. If you aren’t too concerned about being able to use your headphones in a personal audio configuration, i.e., no external hardware required, then you don’t need to worry so much about the integrated microphone not being up to snuff.
2. Noise isolation – passive vs active
Noise isolation refers to using anything from physical plugs blocking ambient sounds coming into the ear canal, to active noise cancellation (ANC) using the power of a small speaker and microphone. Using an ANC feature will indeed cut out virtually any ambient sound while you are listening to music or playing games, but there is a cost: battery life. Most ANC headphones will use around 250mW (milliwatts) for limiting outside noises and thus will reduce the overall run time by about 50-70%. This isn’t always that big of a deal since most earbuds only come with around 1-2 hours of playtime anyway.
3. Comfort is key
The best USB headsets for gaming should be comfortable enough so that you can wear them for extended periods of time. They should sit securely on your head without falling off every couple of minutes. They should have ear cups that don’t cause you any discomfort after hours of wearing them.
4. Price point matters
Most folks wouldn’t consider paying US$200 for gaming headphones, but they are available if you want them to be! Of course, there are also headphone solutions available for as little as US$25 or so, depending on how much you are willing to spend on a good set of USB earbuds with a mic. Spending less means accepting lower quality in some aspect(s) – it’s almost always better to pay more upfront and enjoy your new toys for longer. If money is not an issue then tell us in the comments section what you think is the best pair of USB headsets with an integrated microphone and we’ll respond to you ASAP.
5. The big three: Comfort, features, and price
When we go about trying to find the best USB headphones for PC gaming, there are a few major points we consider: comfort, features, and cost. Which one of these factors is most important to you? This will help us establish wherein the market your budget gets the most bang for your buck. Most importantly, just remember that using headphones or earbuds with PCs requires drivers (most times). Yes, that’s right – software! Make sure the manufacturer has an official website and/or FAQ page to download their drivers from (if not included in your purchase). If needed you can always go online and find decent third-party software to use with your USB earbuds.
3 Benefits Of USB Earbuds With Mic for PC
1. Top-quality sound combined with supreme comfort, will give you an excellent listening experience that is second to none. Pick up the latest in music technology with your new earbuds – high-quality stereo sound, combined with a comfortable fitting design, will provide hours of enjoyment at home or on the go!
2. Stereo-compatible music interface works directly with Windows XP/Vista/7/8 Machine and other players software installed on the laptop, mac book pro notebook computers. Whether it’s listening to your favorite artist or chatting online these new headphones are perfect for any style setting.
3. The built-in microphone makes it possible to use your computer for making calls, listening to music, online chatting, and recording any sound with all the added convenience of multimedia controls. You can also enjoy hands-free phone conversations. The 3.5mm TRS connector is compatible with most cell phones (iPhone, Nokia HTC Blackberry), laptops, desktops, tablets, and mp3 players, etc.
If you want to find the best USB earbuds with a mic for a PC, this list is a great place to start. We’ve taken all of the guesswork out of finding your next pair so that you can spend less time researching and more time listening to music on your computer. Which are your favorites?