Are you looking for the best universal remote to use with your Samsung TV? If so, then this blog post should be of interest to you. Here are the 10 best universal remotes that work best with Samsung TVs based on customer reviews and ratings. Read on for more information about each one!
If you are in a hurry, here are the suggested Universal Remotes for Samsung TVs for you:
Top 9 Best Universal Remotes for Samsung TVs Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best Universal Remotes for Samsung TVs
1) Prices range from around $10 to over $100. You can also find free apps for mobile phones that will control your TV, but you’ll want something more robust if you plan on playing music, so it’s best to invest in a dedicated unit.
2)This will vary greatly depending on the model itself, how many devices it wants to control, wiring issues, etc. Be to spend hours setting up your new remote unless you are an expert.
3) Some universal remotes can be programmed, others can’t, so if you want control of more than one TV in your house, you’ll need to learn how to use it as a generic remote as well as a programmable one.
4) Manufacturers make their remotes as much as manufacturers try not to make too many different models, they vary from brand to brand, and even by the year certain TVs were made. For example, Panasonic makes several styles of remotes that will work with various models, but Samsung has a style for each series of TV they have released since 2006, which means you need to know what type of remote your model takes before buying.
5) Buy from a reputable source you might want to avoid unknown brands and gray market sellers. Unless you know that the remote is compatible with your TV, you could end up paying $20+ only to find it doesn’t work with your model. On the plus side, if you buy directly through Samsung or other major retailers, then buying genuine parts means they should be willing to give you technical support if needed. Remember that no matter how much research you do before buying, not all remotes are created equal, so don’t get too frustrated when the setup goes as smoothly as expected!
3 Benefits Of Universal Remotes For Samsung TVs
1. Save Money
The average cost for basic cable is around $20 a month; this isn’t including premium channels such as HBO, which can cost anywhere between $15-30 a month. This means in one year, you could spend upwards of $240 or even higher depending on how many months there are in a year. If you get rid of your cable box and purchase a universal remote, not only will it be cheaper, but the remotes are pretty inexpensive themselves. A nice programmable remote can be found for around $20-$30 online or at any electronics store. Some may also include a hub that allows multiple devices to connect to it, such as a Blu-Ray player, Apple TV, etc.
2. One Remote For Everything
Not having to change inputs on your TV is one of the best perks about using a universal remote with Samsung TVs. The only input you need to switch from cable/satellite to streaming apps or anything else is done right from the remote! No more getting up off the couch or searching for an extra device to change the input on.
3. Voice Commands
Some remotes that are compatible with Samsung TVs come with voice commands to make it easier to do multiple tasks at once, like heavy multi-tasking families who love to binge-watch their favorite shows! Saying “Netflix” or “Hulu” will launch those apps right away so you can get straight into watching your favorite shows without having to search for them manually. Are you not using voice commands? No problem, universal remotes still allow you to fully navigate through all of the different menus and options by using the directional pad, which is just as effective, if not more.
We have 10 of our favorite remotes compatible with nearly any type of TV, including high-end 4K models. Whether it’s an older model or a newer smart TV, one of these devices will make controlling your entertainment easier than ever before.