There are many best tusy heat presses on the market. There are some best tusy heat presses that are not worth buying, while there are others that should be top of your list. This blog post will help you to find the best tusy heat press for your purposes. It contains a list of 10 best tusys and reviews of each one!
3 Best Tusy Heat Pressing Comparison
10 Best Tusy Heat Pressing Available In The Market
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Tusy Heat Pressing
1. Make sure your business needs a TUSY Heated Press!
A TUSY Press will not turn an unprofitable company into a thriving success overnight; however, if your business is profitable and experienced enough it could benefit from adding one of these presses into your workflow. They are capable of offsetting your operating expenses and increasing your profits.
2. TUSY Heated Presses are for Printing Professionals only!
If you want to print 100 t-shirts a night, every night, you need a TUSY Press. If you want to make money on prints for bands and small shops, you will not save anything by purchasing one of these presses; at least not yet. You can read an article I wrote about this concept here: What to Expect from Screen Printing Equipment.
3. All TUSY Heated Presses Are Not Built the Same!
Let me explain: ALL Tusy heated presses use similar components like cylinders and platens (the flat top surface that applies pressure and heat); however, different presses have different frame and counterweight configurations. Using a press with a frame that is too light for its maximum capacity will cause the platen to warp. This results in your prints being distorted and having uneven pressure – which can result in poor ink densities or even burn through!
4. TUSY Heated Presses are Heavy!
TUSY Presses range from 200lbs to 500 lbs (90 kgs-227 Kgs). Because of this, you should make sure your shop floor and ceiling joists can support the weight of your Tusy heated press before buying it. Also, if you plan on moving your TUSY Heated Press make sure it is not loaded down with printed shirts; otherwise, the press will be difficult to maneuver.
5. Make Sure You Have A Good TUSY Dealer!
All Tusy Heated Press dealers are not created equal. Most major printing equipment distributors sell TUSY, but it is always best to work with a reliable dealer that knows the product and has good customer service. The last thing you want is for your heat press to break down on the first day of production or for your local dealer to go out of business before they can send you parts when you need them!
Why Do You Need Tusy Heat Pressing
1. The cost of tusy heat pressing is significantly cheaper than buying an entire sheet of stickers for your laptop or car window because it only requires a bit of time to do rather than money.
2. Tusy Heat Pressing allows you to create custom-sized decals that are not readily available in stores. If you have a particularly large laptop that would require an outrageously expensive sticker to cover it, then tusy heat pressing may just be the solution you need! Since the images are transferred via heat, they can be any size and still adhere to a surface.
3. Tusy heat pressing can be done in bulk, with the only limiting factor being time. Since it requires no adhesive, you don’t have to worry about where your decal will go or whether or not it will stay there. Instead of applying one sticker at a time, you can simply apply them all in one swift motion! In addition to this benefit, since tusy heat pressing is an actual image transfer instead of just a sticky paper backing that inevitably falls off over time, the adhesive quality remains strong even after repetitive use.
We’re excited to share our 10 favorite Tusy heat pressing tips with you! You may have never heard of this technique before or seen it being done, but we think that’s a shame. It’s an easy and inexpensive way to add a personal touch to any piece of clothing. Which one is your favorite?