Tablets are best known for their portability, but what about the best tablet in direct sunlight? Many people do not think about this when purchasing a new tablet. What is the best tablet to use outside on a sunny day? If you are looking for the best tablet to use outdoors, then these three tablets should be at the top of your list!
3 Best Tablet in Direct Sunlight Comparison
9 Best Tablet in Direct Sunlight Available In The Market
- 12.4 inch Super AMOLED display with HDR playback
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 400GB via microSD card slot
- Runs on the Android 7.1 Nougat operating system
- 13MP rear camera with flash and a 5MP front-facing camera
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 is a 12.4 inch Android tablet that delivers an immersive viewing experience and a best-in-class entertainment experience. It features a vibrant Super AMOLED display with HDR playback, 4GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable up to 400GB via microSD card slot, and runs on the Android 7.1 Nougat operating system. The device has 13MP rear camera with flash and a 5MP front-facing camera for video calling and selfies.
- 10.0-inch Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 2048 x 1536
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB of RAM
- 32GB of internal storage, expandable up to 256GB via microSD
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera
- Android 7.
The Galaxy Tab S3 is a tablet that redefines the way you work and play. It’s powered by the world’s first 10nm mobile processor, so it delivers an enhanced multimedia experience with faster performance, longer battery life, and immersive visuals. And it has a brilliant edge-to-edge display that’s ideal for watching movies or playing games on the go. Plus, its advanced S Pen lets you take notes, draw and navigate easily with just a click or swipe of your finger.
- A 3G phone call and 2.4G WIFI
- 32GB memory card expansion
- Quad-Core CPU
- Android 9.0 operating system
- Up to 8 hours of continuous video playtime
This is a new tablet with a 3G phone call and 2.4G WIFI, which can connect to the internet anywhere anytime without wifi. It supports 32GB memory card expansion, which means you can use it as a photo album or video player at any time. You will be surprised by its fluency when playing games or watching videos due to its Quad-Core CPU and Android 9.0 operating system. Besides, the battery life is longer than other tablets on the market with up to 8 hours of continuous video playtime.
- Docking keyboard case with an expanded trackpad
- Type quickly and accurately
- Offers extensive protection
- 1.66mm pen tip for finer instructions
Transform your tablet into a PC experience with a docking keyboard case with an expanded trackpad, type quickly and accurately anytime you want, solve your assignments easily and offer extensive protection for your device at the same time. The stylus pen will maximize your inspiration to the greatest extent, 1.66mm pen tip can replace your finger to execute finer instructions, No lag/offset/breaking point！
- Slim, lightweight design
- S Pen included
- Vivid, clear display
- Dual speakers with sound by AKG
- Dolby Atmos surround sound
The Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite is the tablet for everyone, with a slim metal design that slips right into your bag and comes in your choice of stylish colors. The included S Pen makes it easier than ever to write notes and personalize photos and videos, all without needing to charge. And when you’re ready to kick back and relax, the vivid, crystal clear display draws you into content while dual speakers with sound by AKG supply spacious Dolby Atmos surround sound.
- Android 6.0 OS
- 10.1-inch IPS Screen
- 3GB RAM+32GB ROM
- Octa-Core T610 CPU
- OTG Function
- 4G LTE Connectivity
This product is a 10.1-inch tablet PC with an Android 6.0 system, 1920×1200 high definition screen, and 3GB RAM+32GB ROM +Dual Cameras. It supports 4G LTE, GPS positioning, and OTG function. It has the latest Octa-Core T610 CPU, powerful 12nm chipset with up to 1.8GHz frequency, which provides 50% faster speed than its previous generation of Kingpad K9 series tablets. And it comes with a unique game booster for you to play your favorite games smoothly without lagging or freezing issues!
- Android 11 Go Version (GMS Certified)
- People-centric and expressive
- New controls space and more privacy features
- 20 percent faster than they did on Android 10.
The newest Android 11 Tablet Vastking Kingpad Z10 runs the newest Android 11 Go Version (GMS Certified), People-centric and expressive, with a new controls space and more privacy features, Apps will also launch 20 percent faster than they did on Android 10. In addition, the pre-installed Google play store gives you full access to millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more with no bloatware or unexpected ads.
- 10.1 inch HD IPS 1280*800 display
- 9.0 Pie High-speed processing system, A7 Quad-Core chip, 1.3Ghz
- Dual cameras for photos and videos (5MP rear camera and 2MP front camera)
- 32GB ROM and 64GB expandable memory with a Micro SD card slot
FEONAL 10.1 inch Touchscreen Tablet PC is the most popular model for 2020, also a perfect GIFT for family and friends! This tablet is the most powerful model with a 9.0 Pie high-speed processing system, A7 Quad-Core chip, 1.3Ghz makes the tablet has excellent responsiveness and can open various videos and applications smoothly. It’s a big screen that brings every movie detail into your eyes.
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 10.1-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.5 GHz quad-core processor
- 8 GB internal storage
- 5 MP rear camera
- 2 MP front camera
Pritom Tronpad 10-inch Android Tablet is a great entertainment device for you to enjoy movies, games, music, and books. It comes with Google Play Store pre-installed so that you can download thousands of apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Skype, and YouTube.
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Tablet in Direct Sunlight
1. Always use a screen protector on your device
The most common problem that causes permanent damage to the phone’s display is the accumulation of dirt particles over time which basically forms a sticky layer over your device’s screen. This sticky layer attracts all types of dust, oil, grime and is very difficult to clean off without damaging your screen. The sensitivity of the touchscreen is compromised when there are too many contaminants between the touchscreens surface and your finger.
If you have been using smartphones for a long then you would agree with the fact that these displays are not scratch-proof. Just because your display devices might have Corning Gorilla Glass, doesn’t mean it is scratch-proof. Scratches on the screen are actually part of daily wear and tear that happen due to constant rubbing against clothes or other objects in our pockets while our phone is in our pocket.
A simple solution to this problem is using a good quality screen protector which can protect your device from all kinds of scratches, dust, grime oil, etc. Not only will this save you the time and money you spend on replacing your touchscreen but also enhances the life span of your device by protecting it from sunlight damage which eventually reduces pixel damage.
2. Don’t leave exposed ports open
Almost all modern smartphones come with a USB port, almost everyone has a flash drive to transfer files from one device to another. But what most people don’t know is that leaving your USB port exposed to sunlight for more than 15 minutes can permanently damage the Flash Drive or any other USB devices you might be using.
The reason behind this is simple: The voltage regulators in these types of devices get extremely hot while charging and obviously the heat is not good for your phone’s battery life or any other component inside your smartphone. You should always keep the ports covered when not in use if you want to reduce the risk of permanent damage due to sunlight exposure.
3. Always bring a power bank with you
Since we have already established that charging your device under direct sunlight is a bad idea, the next logical step would be to carry a power bank with you at all times. The reason for this is pretty straightforward if you think about it: You can’t afford to let your smartphone completely discharge because you will not only lose all of your data but also run into other problems related to software. So always carry an external battery pack that has enough capacity that can charge your smartphone at least once or twice under direct sunlight.
4. Try to avoid using internet services that require constant cellular network access
Internet services like social media, email, and browsing eat up a large portion of your device’s processing power and memory bandwidth. Most internet services run on servers located in data centers spread across different geographical locations in the world.
What most smartphone users don’t realize is that these data centers require extremely huge amounts of electricity to maintain constant Internet connectivity all over the world for users. This basically means that if you are using any of these services under direct sunlight then your device is actually using some amount of its battery power to establish a connection with one of Google’s or Facebook’s servers which can drain your battery very quickly.
5. Never use your phone while charging
Using high-bandwidth applications like streaming video, audio, etc on devices while they are being charged will definitely increase your device’s internal temperatures greatly which also means more waste heat energy coming out from the inside, directly proportional to additional wear and tear. So if you have no choice but to use your phone while it is being charged, make sure to do so sparingly and avoid using power-intensive applications.
Why Do You Need Tablet in Direct Sunlight
1. In direct sunlight, the reflective qualities of the tab make it uncomfortable to use as your eyes will be exposed to strong light from its shiny surface, plus there won’t be any shade over it making comfortable viewing impossible without some other form of screen protector or cover – not forgetting that this isn’t designed as a ‘protective’ case in the first place. The tab is designed to let the sun’s rays through it so that you can see a clear and bright screen clearly, whereas this way it will simply be reflecting light into your face making playing games, watching videos, or even reading on it uncomfortable.
2. If you were planning to use the tab as a stand for writing with an external keyboard attached, then think again. Because of how different tablets are made (with rounded edges), they won’t allow themselves to stay stable when resting against anything – especially if you want to write something longer than just a few lines of text. Using this method will just cause unwanted accidents where the tab slips off completely. Also if you’re thinking about writing long pieces of work on it without dragging the tab into a comfortable position for yourself, then think again. That too will be uncomfortable and cause strain on your arms and wrist as well. If you want to use this method properly, it’s best to get a sturdy case or at least a small ledge/platform of some kind that can help keep the tablet in place firmly – but even then it’s not going to be easy!
3. The only way that using this in direct sunlight will allow you to use your tab in protection is if you want an extra layer of heat shielding (in addition to its already amazing heat-insulating screen). But what good is having an extra layer of plastic if it isn’t designed for protecting anything? It won’t be shockproof; it won’t be tamper-proof; it won’t stop your tab from being scratched or marked. This can be useful if you’re doing something outdoors, but not for protecting it against anything else.
The tablet industry is expanding rapidly, and there are now many options available for people to choose from. We’ve narrowed down the list of best tablets in direct sunlight to our top five picks so you can find your perfect match with ease. Whether you want a tablet that has an easy-to-hold design or one that offers long battery life, we have just what you need! Which Best Tablet in Direct Sunlight do you like most?