T-Mobile’s best slider phones are the best way to stay connected while on the go. These best T-Mobile sliders have a variety of features for you to choose from, so find the best one that suits your needs and budget!
Are you searching for a T-Mobile Slider Phone within a short time, then the table is for you:
9 Best T-Mobile Slider Phone Available In The Market
5 things To Consider Before Buying The Best T-Mobile Slider Phone
1. If the keyboard is essential to your style of communication then there really isn’t any better choice than a slider phone. When compared with touch screens, keyboards sliders have smaller keypads but have the advantage of being separate from the main body of the device so that you can type in comfort in any position.
2. Slider phones are definitely more durable than touch screen phones. Because the design is enhanced to preserve durability, they tend to have stronger materials used in their construction, can be water-resistant, and some models even have an extra protective exterior cover sporting a pleasingly tactile soft-touch finish.
3. If you’re expecting your next phone to have additional features like high quality still/video camera with flash, good web access, or an MP3 player, then sliders may not be for you because most modern sliders are just standard messaging devices that look nice but don’t offer anything really special beyond their sleek esthetics. Generally speaking, there’s nothing wrong with having a slider handset as your phone if this is all you need it for.
4. Slider phones tend to be very user-friendly and come with a lot of easy options; however, if you’re looking for something more advanced, then sliding out thousands of menu options might not be the best option. However, most slider users will tell you that once you get used to how your phone works, you realize that it’s pretty simple and intuitive.
5. The price range is generally in-between touch screen and non-slider phones but can go even higher than mid-range touch screens depending on what type of slider phone you buy (standard feature or high end). Some basic models can cost as little as $10 or less on pre-paid service with monthly plans at $20/mo., while mid-range touch screen or slider models can cost anywhere from $50 to several hundred. Up-market sliders with flashy features will cost hundreds more, sometimes over a thousand, for the newest devices with special designs and built-in MP3 players.
Why Do You Need A T-Mobile Slider Phone?
1. Protects display screen
When you slide your phone shut, you save the display screen from damage due to accidental falls or bumps by protecting it within an enclosed area that is thick enough to withstand such mishaps. Since this protects your display screen without having to use any form of protection whatsoever, there’s no extra cost involved other than the price of your slider phone. Also, if you want to sell your phone in the future, there’s no risk that buyers will be put off by a smashed display screen.
2. Resists wear and tear
Another benefit of the slider mechanism is that it resists wear and tear much more effectively than regular mobile phones. As long as you slide, it shut when not in use; your phone would look new for years without any scratches on its exterior from keys or coins inside bags or pockets. This brings down costs because you’d have to invest less into buying cases and covers that protect the external appearance of a regular non-slider phone from getting damaged.
3. Best pleasing design
The most apparent benefit of slider phones is that they are aesthetically pleasing, especially if you choose a model with an elegant exterior finish. Whether your slider phone has four sleek metal panels or two leathery ones, it will look good in the eyes of others every time you make a call or use it for texting and e-mails. As long as the mechanism works properly, there’s no disadvantage to owning a slider phone.
We hope you found this list of the 9 best T-Mobile slider phones for you helpful. If there’s a specific phone that we missed and should be on the list, please let us know in the comments below!