Swimming is a great way to get in shape, but it can be hard to find the best music when you are in the water. Luckily, there are radios made for this exact purpose! These radios will let you stream your favorite tunes while you swim or do other water sports. This article will talk about the 10 best swimming radios that allow you to listen to your tunes while enjoying the pool.
Here are the top 3 Swimming Radios to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 10 Best Swimming Radios Reviewed
This is a great product. FINIS Duo Underwater Music MP3 Player with Bone Conduction Audio is the best underwater music player for swimming, snorkeling, diving, and other aquatic activities. The sound of this device is clear and crisp even when submerged in water. This amazing audio system allows you to listen to music while swimming without using earbuds. It has a 4GB memory which stores approximately up to 1000 songs or 60 hours of playback time on it. You can also use this device for calling purposes as it has a built-in microphone that supports hands-free functionality.
This swimming mp3 player with clip is a product designed for swimmers. It has IPX8 waterproof level, which means it can be used for underwater activities such as swimming and surfing. With this mp3 player, you can enjoy music while doing water sports. Different from other swimming mp3 players, this one also gets radio, folder viewer, music choosing, and setting functions. Just attach it to your goggles or shower cap, enjoy an amazing music experience!
The IPX8 Waterproof Swimming MP3 Player is the perfect accessory for your swim workouts! This waterproof player allows you to listen to all of your favorite music while swimming in the pool or ocean. It has a built-in FM radio and can store up to 2,000 songs (8 GB). Download all your favorite music from your computer (supports Wav, ape, FLAC,m4a formats) and shuffle through all of them on this device. The IPX8 also features a high-quality sound system with bass boost technology.
This is the best waterproof mp3 player with a Bluetooth headset, FM player, and step recorder all in one. You can bring it anywhere you go without the hassle of wires or tangles. You can listen to music while swimming, running, jogging or doing any other activity. It has a built-in microphone for hands-free calls and voice control functions like Siri on iPhone 6s/6s plus/6/5s.
Swimbuds Flip Bundle is the perfect gift for swimmers of all ages. Whether you are a fitness swimmer or just looking to have some fun in the pool, Swimbuds Flip Bundle will have you swimming in style! The mid-stroke-friendly button enables you to control your music while staying active and safe easily. It’s a quick and easy way to engage our shuffle feature while swimming without having to reach for your phone. We also included a handy clip that allows you to attach the player directly to your goggles or cap so it can be right for you.
This Bluetooth shower speaker has an IPX7 rating, not just splashproof or water-resistant, but is Shockproof, Dustproof, and Damage Resistant. This means you can fully submerge it underwater up to a depth of 3ft. We have achieved the CE, FCC, and ROHS certifications.
This speaker has superb volume levels for a rich stereo sound in crisp high definition (Hi-Def). Supplies studio quality at home, office, indoor & outdoor with deep bass: new powerful subwoofer & loud crystal clear sound from a small circle.
No matter you are swimming, running, or skiing, this waterproof mp3 player will be your best choice. It is built with an IPX8 waterproof level, which means it can work under 1 meter of water for 30 minutes. Built-in 8GB memory and USB rechargeable battery make it more convenient to use. Bluetooth function makes it easy to pair with any Bluetooth device. You can also enjoy FM radio on this music player while doing other activities like fishing or hiking etc.
This is the best waterproof MP3 player swimming headphone. It has a unique design, headphones, and USB main player separate design. You can use it for a long time in the water, free your hands and adjust its frame to fit your head as you like. Detachable USB main player, you can update your music files anytime if you want. The sound quality of this mp3 player is really good; the bass is also very strong; the treble is delicate and sweet; the overall performance is outstanding.
The Tayogo waterproof headphones are designed with the highest waterproof rating of IPX8. The waterproof technology allows headphones to withstand heavy perspiration, freshwater, seawater, rinsing after active use, and submersion to 12ft (3m) underwater for an unlimited amount of time. You can enjoy all your outdoor activities like swimming, running, working out and sports without any worries.
PX7 waterproof technology offers impermeable protection even can be submerged in 3 feet of water for up to 30 minutes. All shower Bluetooth speakers have provided fully waterproof of the highest protection degree and even cleaned it with running water. Can resist water spray and splash. The water vapor in the bathroom will never interfere with the sound quality of the speaker. Feel free to be a bathroom rocker.
Buying Guide For The Best Swimming Radios
1. Rechargeable vs. Disposable Batteries Swimming radios come in two flavors: rechargeable and disposable batteries. The choice is up to you, but we believe it can be a false economy to run on disposable batteries when decent rechargeable options are available at the same price point. Recharging is faster and more convenient than swapping out batteries in an emergency (this could be in the pool or the wild.) Look for a battery indicator light and make sure your charger comes with all of the necessary power adapters for charging from various international wall sockets, such as US/UK/European, etc.
2. Accessibility Running short of battery power is one thing, but not being able to find your radio when you need it is another. If they are hidden down at the bottom of your bag or jammed under towels on a sunbed, chances are you won’t hear them when someone calls for help. Look for sturdy, lanyard-style neck straps that attach easily to goggles and allow you to keep the radios in easy reach around your neck while still providing some level of security against accidental loss by snagging on something.
3. Ear Hangers Some swimming radios have ear hanger cords that stick out from your ears or head strap style bands that loop over the top of your head. This type isn’t great if you are planning any underwater activity, as these can get in the way of your snorkel. Also, this style can start to slip off if you are taking a dip in a current or with a strong surge of water going past your face.
4. Single or Dual-channel Radios Swimming radio channels have been standardized over the years, and there is no need for any confusion when it comes to selection. Most modern radios operate on either CH1 (27 MHz) or CH7 (68 MHz). If you know that you will be sharing your swimming area with other swimmers from time to time, look for a dual-channel radio which will allow multiple users without the possibility of interference between them.
5. Waterproof For obvious reasons, always check that what you’re buying is waterproof before you buy it. You’ll find that all of the radios in this review are waterproof up to a depth of 20 feet, but if for some reason you need more than this, then make sure that your radio is specifically designed to be used where you want to use it.
Why Do You Need Swimming Radios?
1) Swimmers Have A Greater Sense Of Well-Being: The very act of swimming induces the brain to release mood-enhancing chemicals into the body, which can then promote feelings of wellness and elevate overall states of happiness and contentment.
2) Swimmers Have A Greater Sense Of Socialization: Taking up swimming can make you feel comfortable in social situations. Part of this is because it’s easy to find like-minded people who also enjoy swimming, but even if you’re swimming solo, then there are still plenty of opportunities for meeting new people (your fellow swimmers at the pool, or maybe your coach). Furthermore, since most pools nowadays have a series of lanes specifically designated for faster swimmers, slower swimmers are left to their own devices and don’t have to worry about being slowed down by other competitors. This can give them greater peace of mind when they hit the water.
3) Swimming Can Improve Your Health And Wellness Over The Long Term: Swimming is an excellent activity for people with illnesses. Being in the water can help reduce pain and strengthen muscles, and it has even been suggested as a potential treatment option for those who have Parkinson’s disease. And this doesn’t just apply to patients – there are plenty of active individuals whose day-to-day lives have been improved thanks to swimming too.
After reading this blog post, you’ll have a better idea of which swimming radios are the best for streaming music if you’re looking to improve your poolside playlist or need some tunes while on vacation at the beach, these top 10 radios will help you get your groove on! Which was your favorite? Let us know in the comments below.