The best shower clocks are not just for telling time! They can be used to wake up, keep track of your water usage and even provide entertainment. This article will discuss the 8 best shower clocks on the market today and help you decide which one is best for you.
Are you searching for the best Shower Clocks within a short time, then the table is for you:
8 Best Shower Clocks Reviewed
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Shower Clocks
1. You don’t always need a loud alarm clock. Sometimes, all it takes is a gentle vibration to wake up and become conscious. Shower clocks were engineered with this in mind; therefore, they run on low power and produce just enough sound or movement so that you won’t keep sleeping through your alarm time after time after time! It may take some time to adjust when using this type of product; however, it will do the job, and you will find yourself waking up in no time.
2. Some models don’t need a power source to pick up your activity, while others will simply run out of juice after about six months (if they’re not rechargeable). You need to understand how long the battery life lasts to get a product that best fits your needs. In many cases, shower clocks are pretty cheap and affordable, but just remember that if there’s no power source involved, your alarm clock will eventually die on you.
3. There are a couple of different designs for shower clocks. Some models are worn around the wrist, while other products attach to the outside of your shower enclosure (and might look like a suction cup). Before you purchase, consider all of your available options and which type of clock would best suit your needs. For example, I prefer wrist-bound models because 1) they’re convenient; 2) they don’t take up much space (on my bathroom wall); 3) they can be worn anywhere on the body; 4) they’re easy to charge, and 5) it’s easy to clean them!
4. Consider how long it takes for this product to wake you up. You need enough time to get ready for work or wherever else you need to go. If you only want the alarm clock to vibrate for 5 minutes, that should be considered when purchasing a shower clock. Some models may not be strong enough for your needs, so make sure you shop around before making your purchase!
5. Specialized shower clocks are usually pretty cheap. You could spend over $100 if you are looking for something with all of the bells and whistles, but options are available for under $20! Remember, there’s no need for you to overspend because chances are it’s just an alarm clock that vibrates or attaches outside of your shower enclosure. Keep in mind there isn’t much technology involved either, since this is just a simple device that helps you become conscious of your surroundings!
3 Advantages Of The Best Shower Clocks
1. Never Be Late Again
The main reason people get up late is that they either don’t know what time It is when they wake up or because they hate their alarm clock or wristwatch. The best shower clocks are much more appealing because you never have to worry about waking up late again; the reason for this is that they are explicitly created to wake you up with music, sounds, and lights that aren’t very irritable like alarm clocks tend to be.
2. Know How Long You Were in the Shower
Whether you know it or not, everyone likes using their showers longer than they need to; unless, of course, you’re one of those lucky people who has a water heater that only requires a few minutes before the hot water runs out. Even if your heater works just fine, though, chances are there will come a time when someone wants to use your bathroom while your shower is in progress, and then you’ll be forced to hurry up. But if you had a shower clock, this wouldn’t be much of an issue because you could time yourself beforehand and keep track of how long it does take for your shower to get done; maybe next time, you can put your clothes on early or start getting dressed before the water turns cold.
3. Determine How Much Hot Water You Use
It’s being said every day that we have many things to do in a day, yet still managed to waste so much time doing them. One great way to save a lot of time is by learning how to conserve something instead of wasting it every day until it runs out entirely, such as hot water from the pipes. For instance, you could buy a shower clock with hooks on the back for easy hanging or standing next to your shower head (this would make it easier to see the time displayed without getting water in the eyes). Then you could set up a schedule of how long you want to take your showers during certain parts of weeks. For instance, Monday through Friday, take shorter showers while Saturdays and Sundays are reserved for longer ones.
The Last Line
We hope you’ve found a few showers clocks on this list that suit your needs. If not, we’ll be happy to help you find the perfect one! Remember, if you need to know when time is up in the shower, it’s worth investing in a quality product. Good luck!