The best sharper image headphone review is an in-depth guide written to help you make the best choice when it comes to purchasing headphones. The best sharper image headphone review will cover what types of headphones are available, how to find the best deal, and which ones are best for your needs.
Are You In A Hurry And Looking For A Few Sharpest Image Headphone Highlighted? Well Here Are The Top 3 Sharpest Image Headphone For You:
8 Best Sharpest Image Headphone Reviewed
- 2.4 GHz digital technology transmits wirelessly up to 100 feet away from the TV set
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- “Direct Connect” Technology allows headphones to be used with virtually any make or model of television
- If you’re looking for a way to enjoy your favorite shows and movies without disturbing anyone else,
Sharper Image’s OWN ZONE Wireless TV Headphones let you enjoy your favorite shows and movies without disturbing anyone else! With 2.4 GHz digital technology, it transmits wirelessly up to 100 feet away from the TV set. The rechargeable headphones feature a built-in microphone for hands-free calling and “Direct Connect” technology that allows them to be used with virtually any make or model of television!
- Wireless TV headphones let you enjoy your favorite shows without disturbing others
- Headphones charge easily on the base
- Compatible with virtually all TVs, including Smart TVs with digital audio output
Sharper Image TV Wireless Headphones let you enjoy your favorite shows, up to 160 feet away. Just connect the transmitter/base to your TV, slip on the headphones and enjoy your shows without disturbing others. Headphones charge easily on the base. Runs up to 5 hours on a full charge. Compatible with virtually all TVs, including Smart TVs with digital audio output. Available in Black or Silver.
- High-quality sound
- Built-in microphone
- Rechargeable battery
- Foldable design
Sharper Image’s Deluxe HI-FI Wireless Headphones are perfect for the music lover on the go. The high-quality sound will keep you entertained while you travel, commute or work out. With a built-in microphone, you can answer calls with ease from your iPhone or Android phone. These headphones come with a rechargeable battery that lasts up to 4 hours of playback time and features a foldable design so they take up minimal space when not in use.
- Reduce ambient noise
- Bluetooth technology
- Pair easily with all iPhones, iPods, Samsung Galaxies, and other Android devices
- Over 20 hours of wireless music
- Padded ear cups that swivel 90 degrees for easy storage
The Sharper Image Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones combine two amazing audio features in one awesome design. First, they reduce ambient noise like chattering co-workers and jet engine hum. Then, Bluetooth technology lets you enjoy your favorite music without cumbersome cords! They pair easily with all iPhones, iPods, Samsung Galaxies, and other Android devices for over 20 hours of wireless music. Use them without music to read, work or relax in peace and quiet. Features padded ear cups that swivel 90 degrees for easy storage when not in use.
- A2DP stereo support
- Foldable and tangle-free design
- Rechargeable battery with up to 6 hours of playtime
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- Secure wrap-around design for a comfortable and stable fit
Sharper Image’s SBT516BK Foldable Bluetooth Sport Earbuds are the perfect companion for your workout. These wireless earbuds fit comfortably in your ears and provide high-quality sound, so you can enjoy your favorite music while getting a great workout. The earbuds’ secure wrap-around design ensures stability during intense workouts, and the sweat-resistant rubber tips ensure that these earbuds stay put as you exercise.
- Tuned for deep bass tones and accurate highs
- Foldable design for easy storage or on the go listening
- Padded earphones and headband for a comfortable experience
Sharper Image’s Universal Premium Foldable Headphones are the perfect headphones for any music lover! The speakers are tuned for deep bass tones and accurate highs, bringing crystal clear sound quality to your ears. The foldable design allows for easy storage of the headphones or listening on the go. They come with padded earphones and a headband, making your listening experience cushy and comfortable.
- Foldable design for easy portability
- Comfortable ear-pads and adjustable headband
- Includes 3.5mm jack adapter
- High-quality sound reproduction
Sharper Image’s Pro Headphones are the ideal choice for any active lifestyle. The foldable design allows you to easily pack and take these headphones with you wherever you go. Sharper Image’s Pro Headphones feature a comfortable ear-pad and adjustable headband and also include a 3.5mm jack adapter in case your device doesn’t have one built-in. These high-quality headphones deliver great sound, whether you’re listening to music or watching videos on your iPod or another MP3 player!
- Bluetooth wireless technology
- In-ear design
- Built-in microphone
- Stabilizing ear hooks
- Flat cord
Sharper Image’s Wireless In-Ear Buds are the perfect way to enjoy your favorite music and phone calls on the go. Pair with any Bluetooth-compatible device to enjoy countless hours of music, and control music playback and phone calls directly from the built-in microphone.
The behind-the-neck design and flat cord work in tandem to keep the wire manageable and out of the way. The stabilizing ear hooks ensure a comfortable fit during rigorous activity, so you can liven up your morning commute or morning run!
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Sharpest Image Headphone
1. Understanding the basics of impedance Headphones are available in two main types: open-backed and closed-backed. For the purposes of this article, we will not discuss open-backed headphones as they are generally used for monitoring during live performances. Closed-back on the other hand is suitable for home use and studio work. Closed-backed headphones have a completely sealed back with thick foam padding which ensures tight-fitting around your ear. Because there is no gap between the driver and your ear, closed-back headphones have an isolated feel about them, putting you into your own world. For more information on impedance, please read this excellent guide by InnerFidelity.
2. The type of headphone, full size vs supra-aural Open back headphones sit on top of the headband whilst closed-backed headphones have thick padding around the ear to block out external noise. Studio headphones are more likely to be of the closed-backed variety because they can isolate noise outwards, but it is possible to get open-backed studio cans. On the other hand, all home headphones are closed-back due to their isolated nature. The main difference between studio headphones and home use headphones is that home audio models will have a larger driver unit. Studio monitors usually have 40mm drivers whilst consumer audio products tend to stick with 50mm+ units.
3. Price range, how much should you spend? It used to be that high-end audio was priced beyond what an average man could afford, however, this has changed dramatically over the years. Nowadays, there exist high-end earphones for less than £20 / $30. Studio headphones, however, will always remain a premium product to the average consumer. For home use, the budget should not be a problem as long as you don’t give yourself a number to spend – just figure out what you want from your headphone and go from there. When it comes to studio equipment, price is important as it generally points towards quality. In general, you can expect more for your money if you spend more. That being said, high prices do not always indicate the be-all-end-all of good sound.
4. The purpose of the headphone, gaming vs reference To further compound things about selecting a pair of headphones that suits your needs, one must take into account their main intended purpose: playing video games or mixing/mastering audio. Mixing music requires the least amount of equipment, whilst somebody looking to play games will need a pair of headphones that can also be used for audio production. There are two significant differences between how video game equipment and studio gear is used; firstly, gamers require to surround sound to give them an edge against their opponents. Surround headphones utilize more than one driver inside each ear – usually 2 or 3 – to help provide positional awareness for players who like to compete in first-person shooter (FPS) games. In terms of mixing and mastering though, it is not as important as you listen to your mix on a flat response set. This assists with making sure things sound good across multiple playback devices from iPod earbuds to concert hall speakers. This characteristic is important because it ensures that your mix will sound good on all equipment. Mixers often use reference monitors, which are speakers designed to provide an accurate response.
5. Where can you try out the headphones before buying? Lastly, the final thing to consider is where you can test out your potential purchase. Many online stores let you buy things on trial so long as there’s no permanent damage done to the product, but sometimes it’s difficult if not impossible to get your hands on these products beforehand. Assuming the retailer doesn’t stock any in-person demo units, try asking around for other people who may own similar headphones. If they do happen to have one available, be sure to ask them how it pairs with their audio setup (audiophile or gamer’s rig) and whether the audio is suitable for your purpose. This also applies to video game players who may not be as serious about mixing and mastering their music.
3 Advantages Of Sharpest Image Headphone
1. The ability to connect with the outside world without any hiccups
Not everyone wants to sever all ties with their surroundings when enjoying music or watching a movie. For those that don’t, this headphone is ideal for you as it allows you to stream high-quality audio wirelessly through its Bluetooth capabilities. However, there are times where wireless technology just doesn’t work well enough such as on an airplane or recording studio which normally requires wired connections because of interference issues. Now your streaming possibilities are limitless regardless if you’re in 2D or 3D space!
2. High-quality audio reproduction at low volumes and high volumes
The combination of 50mm drivers and gold-plated connection ports helps reinforce the superior audio quality of this headphone. Whether you’re listening to your favorite music with the volume down or blasting it as loud as you can, expect a high-definition sound that’s free from distortion.
3. Additional noise cancellation software included
This may not be an important factor for some people however some studios require their clients to refrain from any use of headphones as they could potentially impact the recording and mixing process in a negative way. If this is one of your pet peeves then rest assured knowing that the included noise cancellation software will help reduce any distracting background noise so you can focus on all things creative!
The Bottom Line
We hope that our reviews have helped you find the best Sharpest Image headphones for your needs. If yes, please let us know in the comment section below which one of these 8 options is right for you!