You may think that a battery is a battery, but this isn’t the case with Samsung Galaxy Note 4 batteries. There are many different brands and styles of the best galaxy note 4 batteries to choose from on the market today. In order to make an informed decision about which best galaxy note 4 battery is right for you, we have compiled a list of the 10 best ones currently available.
Here is the shortlist to save your time:
Top 10 Best Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Batteries Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Batteries
1. Will this battery be compatible with my phone?
The first thing you should check before purchasing a replacement battery is whether the model number, voltage, and capacity of your original battery are listed as compatible by our website. Since batteries may be one of the most difficult parts to replace for a mobile device, we highly recommend using only the exact same type/model/capacity as your original one. By doing so, you can ensure correct fitment and also avoid problems such as overheating, which have been known to occur when using non-authentic replacements made by other manufacturers.
2. How long will it last?
Our inventory has been put together from reputable suppliers that have been in the business of selling mobile device replacement parts for years now! As a result, we’re able to offer you a number of different options from various manufacturers in order to suit your needs and budget. As with most replacement parts, the original battery for Galaxy Note 4 is made from high-quality materials designed to last for around 400 charge cycles before needing replacement.
3. How much will it cost?
Depending on what type of battery you need for Galaxy Note 4, prices can vary significantly! A simple low capacity (2100mAh) replacement will typically be available at an affordable price, whereas batteries with higher mAh ratings, such as 3200 or 3600mAh, may come with a slightly steeper price tag their economical design and more premium components used during production. Can you not find the product you want? Just let us know, and we will do our best to source it for you.
4. How can I make use of the warranty?
Most of our products come with 12 months (or more) product warranty provided by the supplier directly and covers faulty on arrival items, manufacturing faults, and premature battery failure. Please note that misuse or any other damage caused by the end-user will void all manufacturer warranties on replacement parts such as batteries, screens, charging cables and adapters, etc. These items are covered by a standard 1-year manufacturer’s warranty provided by our suppliers and should not be tampered with in any way unless you wish to claim warranty repair/replacement from them. If, however, you experience an issue with your new product that has been caused by factors outside of manufacturing, you can make use of our free replacement program, which includes all electronic devices excluding liquids, spare parts, and some other items.
5. What is the process like?
Once you’ve identified the part you need for Galaxy Note 4, simply select it from the website inventory (or tell us what model/part number you’re looking for) and follow the step-by-step instructions through checkout up until the payment stage, where our customer service team will be happy to help out! Once your payment has gone through, we put in a sourcing request with our suppliers immediately so that most orders are fulfilled within 2 -3 business days allowing us to send them your way as soon as possible. If for some reason, your item is not available, we will get in touch with you right away to discuss the options and so on.
Benefits of Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Batteries
1) Standby time of up to 18 days on average As explained on PhoneArena, if you use your phone for about an hour each day, the Note 4 can last up to 18 days in standby mode. This is on par with most feature phones, which is remarkable for a smartphone.
2) All-day usage before needing to recharge Consumers also appreciate how they can use their phone all day without running out of juice. A full charge can last for more than 12 hours on average if you are not using it too heavily. Even playing high-end games or watching videos won’t be a problem with its long battery life.
3) No need to buy extra batteries. Most people don’t enjoy carrying around spare batteries just in case their current one runs out of power. The Note 4 helps solve this by providing over 24 hours of talk time and almost 10 hours of web browsing. On an average day, you won’t need to worry about charging your phone.
We hope we’ve been able to help you find the perfect battery for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Don’t forget, if there’s a particular type of battery that isn’t on this list and you really want it, just let us know!