In this best qi receiver reviews and buyers guide, you will learn about the best wireless chargers on the market. These bestsellers are all easy to use and they provide a great experience when charging your phone wirelessly.
3 Best Qi Receiver Comparison
10 Best Qi Receiver Available In The Market
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best
1. Make sure that it is compatible with your phone/smartphone model and case thickness: some can be quite thick and may not fit well.
2. Make sure that it can be powered by a USB cable or AC adapter. Some Qi chargers only work if they are connected to a power source, e.g., computer USB port or wall outlet!
3. You should look closely at the product detail and photos if there is a connector that fits your device’s charging socket: make sure it matches the phone model you have/want! For example, iPhone 8 uses a Lightning connection while iPhone X uses a Type-C connection.
4. The size of a wireless charger should not be too big nor too small for your taste otherwise you may find your hand feels very tired when holding it for a long time because either you need to strain your wrist really hard or the Qi charger is too small for your hand!
5. Do not forget to check if there are any special offers available (e.g., discounts, free shipping, extra accessories). If you can wait, then you should go for it because chances are that you will find one in no time with little or no extra cost!
Why Do You Need
1. They provide a physical connection point for other wireless technologies
Qi Receivers represent an easy way to incorporate traditional corded technology into your connected home. For example, if you have an older home entertainment device that requires Directv’s Genie receiver, but don’t want to give up all the power that comes with Google Home or Alexa, just stick one of these babies in-line and voila! You’re now controlling both devices through voice command via either hub. If you’re not using it for this purpose, no problem…but why wouldn’t you?
2. They fit into any décor, with no unsightly cords hanging around
This is my personal favorite. There are so many “wired” home automation products on the market that are difficult to hide or cover-up. Unfortunately, they require someone to plug them in, leaving your power outlet bare and looking unfinished. Qi Receivers can be tucked away with ease, hiding under a side table or even inside of another product (more on this below). Plus, since it’s wireless tech meaning there is no cord provided with the device itself, you have complete freedom for where you want to put your Qi Receiver without worrying about covering up an ugly cable!
3. They serve as a hub for your devices
This benefit is probably an extension of both #1 and #2 above, but it’s important enough that I wanted to call special attention. Since Qi Receivers are small enough to fit in most objects, they can be used with almost anything! This means you can hide them inside of lamps or speakers for media control, or even use them behind paintings or wall decor to control appliances hidden within the wall. Basically anywhere you would normally need a power outlet, you can eliminate the cord completely if you choose!
We hope this list of the top 10 Qi receivers was helpful. It’s important to remember that all devices are different and may not be compatible with your smartphone or tablet, so keep in mind these features when you buy! If you have any additional questions about our reviews or want to see more information on a particular device, let us know below. Which Qi receiver do you like best?