Are you looking for a new PC case? There are so many to choose from! In this article, we will look at 10 of the best cases on the market with an optical drive. These cases have been selected because they offer superb cooling and quietness while also supporting large graphics cards.
Here are the top 3 Best PC Cases to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 10 Best Best PC Cases Reviewed
- Compact Size
- The 200R is a great choice for building smaller systems. It’s only 200mm wide, so it will fit in just about any space.
- Tool-free Optical Drive Bays
- The toolless design makes adding and removing optical drives quick and easy. No need for screws!
- Tool-free 3.5″
The Carbide Series 200R is a compact microATX mid-tower that packs all the modern features you need and more. It has two tool-free optical drive bays, four tool-free 3.5″ hard drive bays, room for long graphics cards up to 320mm in length, and seven expansion slots. The front panel has USB 3.0 connectivity built-in, so you’ll only need one cable to connect peripherals such as your mouse and keyboard (for example) to the front of your case rather than reaching around the back.
- Mid-tower computer case
- Large windowed side panel
- Comes with two preinstalled Silent Series LL 120mm white LED fans
- Six total fan positions for more cooling options
Fractal Design Focus G is a mid-tower computer case that brings you numerous features for your high-end gaming rig. The front panel of the Fractal Design Focus G has a large windowed side panel, which makes it easy to show off your hardware. It comes with two preinstalled Silent Series LL 120mm white LED fans, and there are six total fan positions, so you can add more if needed.
- Black/White Color Option
- 5.25″ & 3.5″ Tool-Free Drive Bays
- Large Transparent Side Window Panel
- Innovative Internal Layout
The Versa H22 ATX Mid-tower chassis offers a clean, modern exterior complemented by a sleek interior. With its clean lines and an innovative 5.25” & 3.5” tool-free drive bay design, the all-new Versa H22 is sure to be the cornerstone of any system build. The side panel features a large transparent window allowing you to display your setup in style!
- 1. Sleek and streamlined design with a stunning side-glass panel that shows off your high-profile components.
- 2. Modular tool-less design offers hassle-free expansion to accommodate your gaming needs.
- 3. Supports various types of motherboards, including Mini-ITX, Micro ATX, ATX,
XPG Battle Cruiser Mid-Tower ARGB PC Case/Chassis with the side-glass panel is a sleek, high-performance chassis that offers a stunning view of your PC’s high-profile components. The modular tool-less design provides exceptional expandability for gamers and enthusiasts to create their ultimate custom gaming rig. It supports different types of motherboards: Mini-ITX, Micro ATX, ATX, and EATX.
- Modern and unique design
- Tempered glass side panel
- Aluminum front panel with LED lighting, adding a cool effect to your build
- Supports ATX, mATX and EATX motherboards with up to 360mm VGA card or 280mm CPU cooler size
- Wide range of cooling support including three 120mm fans
The Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL Full Tower is a unique chassis that offers the perfect balance of space and performance. This ATX full tower chassis features a large tempered glass side panel, red LED fans, and an aluminum front panel with a sleek design for your high-end gaming PC build. The O11 Dynamic XL supports up to three 480mm radiators or two 360mm radiators for liquid cooling solutions.
- Innovative features and clean, elegant design
- delivering a new definition of style
- Unprecedented cooling performance
- unparalleled level of customization
- Expertly crafted fan controls
The Enthoo Pro is an enthusiast-grade full tower chassis with a clean, elegant appearance and innovative features delivering a new definition of style. The Enthoo Pro combines unprecedented cooling performance, an unparalleled level of customization, and expertly crafted fan controls, proving that there is truly intelligent innovation inside the case. It comes equipped with two 200mm fans in the front, and one 140mm in the rear; all are Phanteks’ new redesigned SP series fans. Budget-friendly case.
- Elegant brushed aluminum front and top panel
- Comes with one 200mm fan in the front and one 140mm fan in the rear
- Offers great expandability, allowing two additional fans to be installed on the top as well as a dual radiator for water cooling at the top of the chassis.
The Enthoo Pro is a full tower PC case with an elegant, brushed aluminum front and top panel. It comes equipped with one 200mm fan in the front and one 140mm fan in the rear. The case offers great expandability, allowing two additional fans to be installed on the top as well as a dual radiator for water cooling at the top of the chassis.
- Tempered glass side panel: Provides a clear view of your components and the RGB lighting effects
- Internal layout optimized for performance: Support for up to three radiators, including a 120mm Aer F fan
- Cable management: Keep your build tidy and easy to maintain
- Easy-to-use I/O ports: Two USB
The H510 is a compact mid-tower PC gaming case that’s designed for maximum compatibility and cooling performance. The H510 has an internal layout optimized for performance, including support for up to three radiators, featuring a tempered glass side panel. The H510 includes two 120mm Aer F fans out of the box, with room to add more if needed.
- Mesh front panel for optimal airflow and visibility
- Three Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans for cooling right out of the box
- Clean interior with steel cable management bar for a unique aesthetic and tidy build
- Elegant styling with a modern look and feel
- Excellent value for a high-end case
The Meshify 2 has all the modern amenities and styling of a high-end case, wrapped up in an aggressively styled mid-tower package. It has a mesh front panel that delivers excellent airflow and visibility into the case, and it comes equipped with three Fractal Design Dynamic X2 GP-12 120 mm fans for optimal cooling right out of the box. The clean interior is lined with a high-quality steel cable management bar, providing a unique aesthetic that also helps to keep things tidy.
- Pre-installed fan bracket for mounting up to two 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator in the front
- Repositionable hard drive trays that can be moved from one side of the case to another as needed
- Cable management features for a clean and tidy build
- I/O panel with USB 3.0, audio
The Pure Base 600 is the perfect starting point for a powerful gaming system. It offers an array of features to make it adaptable to any build and enables you to create your ideal gaming rig. The Pure Base 600 can house up to four 3.5″ or 2.5″ drives and comes with a pre-installed fan bracket for mounting up to two 120mm fans or a 240mm radiator in the front – all without sacrificing HDD space thanks to repositionable hard drive trays that can be moved from one side of the case to another as needed!
5 Things To Best PC Cases Before Buying The Best
1. Check out the case’s support for your motherboard
Different motherboards have different physical sizes, so there are corresponding measurements of cases that can hold them. If you buy a case much smaller than your motherboard’s dimensions, this could create problems with physically installing all of the components.
2. The number and type of drive bays matters
It is important to consider what kind of storage drives you need before buying a computer case. Ensure that it has enough bays to accommodate one optical drive (for installing software) and at least two 3.5″ hard drives (in most cases, 1 will be used for the operating system). Some cases come equipped with 5-6 3.5″ or 2.5″ drive bays which are enough to serve most needs. If you are planning on putting in more storage drives, ensure that the case has extra drive bays for this purpose.
3. Are the hard drive cages easy to install?
Many cases have removable hard drive cages that can be installed through a simple slotted bracket design. Others have trays with multiple screws, which can take longer to install and secure harder drives into place.
4. How many fans do it have?
The number of fans included in your computer case is important because heat dissipation is always an issue for any machine – especially computers, which are often used for long periods of time at full capacity. Ensure that there are adequate cooling vents for airflow to come into your computer’s front intake fans, back intake fans, and exhaust vents. The more efficient the cooling system available to your computer, the better it will run.
5. Look at the physical design of this case
The exterior of a computer case does not have any impact on how well it can keep itself cool or hold its components in place. However, good looks are always important! Make sure that you choose something aesthetically pleasing – even if you are less interested in flashiness than functionality!
3 Benefits Of Best PC Cases
The main function of a case is to protect the internal components from dust, foreign objects mn, and stray wires that can easily damage your computer’s circuitry. A full tower computer case has an advantage over mid or other small form factor cases because it provides more space for airflow, which prevents overheating. In addition, large computer towers provide additional slots for fans to keep everything cool while also providing increased protection against foreign objects from reaching the system’s inner workings.
Not only do the best pc cases offer data protection but looking stylish while doing so. If you are the kind of person who wants a personalized feel, there are cases that can be customized with custom paint jobs. In addition to basic colors, many companies provide their best pc case designs in patterns or even comic book art canvases! The best pc cases have been around for quite some time, and they’ve only gotten better from year to year.
These benefits may seem trivial, but PC gamers know that the inside of your computer is just as important as the outside – if not more important. Building a powerful machine isn’t difficult or expensive but putting it into execution takes research and planning. These considerations will doubtlessly influence your decision when purchasing a case – make sure it fits all of your requirements while also looking good to maximize your satisfaction.
The optical drive is becoming a thing of the past, but there are still many who use them. We’ve compiled our list of the 10 best PC cases with an optical drive that we think will meet your needs and expectations for any budget or preference.