It’s hard to be the best in everything and with so many different brands available, it may seem like we can’t decide on the best MSI motherboard for us. But with this list of the best 10 best MSI motherboards, you’ll have a much easier time making that decision.
3 Best MSI Motherboard Comparison
10 Best MSI Motherboard Available In The Market
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best
1. Make sure what chipset the board supports:
As older games become less popular and new releases use more demanding hardware requirements many people feel like they need to upgrade their components. MSI boards can support a wide range of processors and even graphics cards with eight expansion slots. When you are choosing which motherboard to purchase, make sure it has the chipset your CPU requires so you do not have to buy another board when upgrading (other than that, they are pretty similar).
2. Motherboard Support for Overclocking:
Overclocking is used by people who want more performance out of their computers without purchasing an expensive CPU or graphics card upgrade. It allows you to increase your device’s speed without changing any physical hardware; instead, it uses (sometimes risky ) software changes. All MSI motherboards allow overclocking but only some let you it through the BIOS like other top-tier brands.
3. How many PCI-E slots does it have?
If your motherboard only has a couple of PCI-e slots, you can’t maximize your graphics card performance to its full potential. When running multiple monitors or even triple SLI / Xfire systems it is important to have as many expansion slots as possible so you can actually utilize them. MSI boards come in different shapes and sizes that will suit any gaming or workstation requirement without sacrificing expansion options.
4. Does the Ultra Boost technology really boost the board performance?
The MSI Z97 GAMING 5 motherboard, for example, boosts both internet speeds and audio transfer rates thanks to its advanced network and sound solutions. The cutting-edge components used by MSI’s GAMING series motherboards ensure maximum performance and stability while gaming.
5. MSI’s unique overclocking feature:
MSI offers a one-clock overclocking option that is exclusive to their boards which gives you the ability to get even more out of your computer system. If you want faster boot speeds, better network transfer rates, or even faster video editing performance then this little easy trick may be just what you need!
Why Do You Need MSI Motherboard
1. For starters, MSI has received six awards from hardware review sites this year alone. You may not know this about them, but they actually manufacture their own motherboards in-house, which means they can control quality much more effectively than companies that put out their name on other products made by other companies.
2. Secondly, what do you look for when purchasing a new computer part? Newegg is one of many different hardware stores where consumers like you can purchase parts such as motherboards that they need for their computer builds or upgrades (and if you’re reading this article, I’m going to go out on a limb and assume you’re looking for advice on buying your new motherboard). Newegg gives each product it sells an “overall” rating score out of 5. This is based upon the average of all customer reviews given for that particular product, and it can offer users valuable insight into whether or not they should purchase the part. Out of the seven motherboards listed as current “best sellers” (which means they’ve had more sales than other parts), six of those seven MSI motherboards have received an overall rating score above 4/5. That’s 87%! The one board which didn’t make the cut is only rated at 3 stars; however, this doesn’t mean that this product is bad. It just means that there are better boards out there, and it’s probably not quite worth your money unless you’re on a tight budget.
3. Finally, what do other customers have to say about MSI motherboards? The best place for this information is definitely the company’s Amazon product page. Each product comes with its own customer reviews section; those who purchase the product can leave both positive and negative feedback, as well as reasons they like or dislike the product (this part isn’t always necessary). I took an hour or so to peruse through some of these feedbacks and list some below: Pros: “Graphics card fits nice and snug in PCI slot.” “[Runs] cool and even at heavy load. Awesome motherboard.” Cons: “No built-in WiFi, but I knew that before purchasing.” “Do not install the i-Ram if you do not know what you are doing! It has certain compatibility issues with some sticks of ram; if it doesn’t recognize them you will have major booting issues!”
The MSI motherboard is a popular choice for gamers, as it offers great performance and overclocking capabilities. We hope this list of the 10 best MSI motherboards has helped you find one that suits your needs! Which do you like?