If you are looking for the best international calling cards, then this is the post for you! We have compiled a list of the best international calling cards that will help save you money on your phone bills. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to find one that works best for your needs. This blog post will give you an insider look at what other people think about these best international calling cards and how they have saved them tons of money on their phone bill every month with these international calling cards.
Here are the top 3 International Calling Cards to check at a glance if you are in a hurry
Top 8 Best International Calling Cards Review
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The International Calling Cards
1) Rates and Fees: The first and most obvious detail customers should examine when looking at purchasing an international calling card is the fee attached to each minute of talk time. This is often called the “connection fee”, “payphone surcharge” or some similar term but ultimately this amount of money charged for each minute of talk time is just another fee that will eat away at your balance.
2) Local Access Number: Another detail to examine is the location of the access number. If you are not calling from a phone which can accept collect or charge calls then it is important to have an access number in close proximity. Some companies offer toll-free numbers everywhere in Canada (and sometimes the USA which can be useful when traveling, but remember that this usually means higher rates. Using the company website this information should be easy to locate – if it isn’t advertised on any internet page then ask before completing your purchase!
3) Company Background: This may seem like common sense when making any purchase online yet it bears repeating; make sure you are comfortable with the company whose website you are buying from. Is there information about them on their site? Are they reputable or have any complaints been filed against them? An excellent source of publicly available information is the BBB ( Better Business Bureau ) – just search for your potential company name to find out more!
4) Calling Cards vs Prepaid Phone Cards: The distinction between calling cards and prepaid phone cards is another important factor in making the right decision when purchasing an international card. Calling cards must be registered in advance whereas prepaid phone cards can simply be purchased in person, no registration is necessary. Some companies offer both types of products but usually, one type will be preferred by consumers. Compare calling card rates vs prepaid phone card rates when choosing your international calling card to make sure you are receiving the best deal possible for your intended purpose.
5) Service Fees: Finally, it is important to be aware of any service fees for maintenance on your account. This will help ensure that you do not experience any unexpected charges at a later date which can quickly eat away at your balance. The balance of an international calling card is usually good for 365 days after first use or purchase so compare carefully what happens to any unused balance before completing your purchase.
3 Benefits Of International Calling Cards
The first benefit is obvious but often overlooked; international calling cards are perfect for making cheap international calls without having to use a credit or debit card online or providing someone else with your billing information. This can be helpful if you’ve recently experienced identity theft or simply want to restrict who has access to your account information. Plus, this piece of plastic doesn’t need a power source or internet connection to work.
The second benefit is that you can control the length of the call, be it for two minutes or ten hours, without penalty. If you’re traveling and expecting an important phone call at any time during your trip, you’ll never have to worry about overage charges again! Of course, if you’re not interested in this feature there are prepaid calling cards available that offer standard rates with no time limits.
Finally, many international calling cards come with free features like caller ID and conference calling which make them perfect for small businesses who want to stay connected 24/7 without losing money on their phone bill.
We’ve covered the Top 8 best international calling cards that are worth your time and money. Now it’s up to you to find out which one is right for you! If there’s anything else we can do, please let us know in the comments below.