If you are looking for the best international calling cards, then this is the post for you! We have compiled a list of the best international calling cards that will help save you money on your phone bills. With so many options out there, it can be difficult to find one that works best for your needs. This blog post will give you an insider look at what other people think about these best international calling cards and how they have saved them tons of money on their phone bill every month with these international calling cards.
Here are the top 3 International Calling Cards to check at a glance if you are in a hurry
Top 8 Best International Calling Cards Review
- Save up to 90% compared to your phone service provider
- Easily use your prepaid phone cards to make long-distance calls with a payphone, landline phone, office phone, or wireless phone!
- No fees
Zuzume offers the best rates for international calls to any country in the world! Our phone cards are available in denominations of $5, $10, $20, and $50.
We provide you with low-cost international calling with amazing call audio quality, so you can enjoy long phone calls with loved ones abroad. Talk worldwide simply by dialing the local access number or toll-free access number provided on the card, then input the pin from the back of your card! Refill your card by phone or website
- High quality, fast connection, clear voice with live customer support (10 am-6 pm EST), and customer service number can be found on the back of the phone card.
- Rechargeable, PIN Less, Speed Dial,
Seawolf EZ Talk Prepaid Phone Card is a prepaid phone card that can be used for calling from the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, and Puerto Rico to any country in the world. Seawolf EZ Talk Prepaid Phone Card has a PINless dialing feature that allows you to call directly from your phone without having to enter a PIN number. This phone card also provides a high-quality connection with a clear voice and fast speed at very affordable rates making it perfect for calling family and friends abroad as well as business calls.
- Save up to 90% over using your mobile phone company
- Rechargeable – No need to buy another card. Simply refill with a credit card
- 100% money-back guarantee – so buy with confidence
If you are looking for a prepaid phone card to make international long-distance calls, then the Khombu Prepaid International Calling Card is the right choice for you. With great rates and no hidden charges, this prepaid calling card lets you enjoy affordable rates on all your international long-distance calls. And with our 100% Money Back Guarantee, there’s no risk in trying it out.
- LONG DISTANCE CALLING – Get up to 1,174 minutes to call landlines or 568 minutes to call mobiles phone in Japan
- RECHARGEABLE – No need to buy another card. Simply refill
$20 Callers Select Japan Prepaid Phone Card for International Long Distance Call is a prepaid international long-distance service. You can buy this card with confidence because it comes with the 100% Money Back Guarantee. So buy with confidence! This phone card can be recharged by credit card, PayPal, or bank account. It has great rates to call landlines or mobile phones in Japan on weekdays and weekends. You can use it from any country where you have access to an international phone line.
- Allows you to call destinations not included with Basic International
- Supports voice and data over the air
- Keeps in touch with friends and family around the world
- Supports voice and data over the air on physical phones
TracFone Global Calling Card allows you to call destinations not included with Basic International.
TracFone Wireless phone cards are an easy way to keep in touch with friends and family worldwide. You can use this card to call international destinations not included with your basic service plan. This is a physically delivered card, which means it will arrive via mail, not electronically. To use this card, you must have active service on your phone. This card does not include any service minutes; it is for international calls originating in the U.S.
- Lowest international calling rates – get paid for your calls without ever having to leave your home
- Dialing Instructions: 1. Dial the appropriate access number from the card 2. Dial the card’s PIN number3.
Looking for an affordable way to stay in touch with friends and family around the world? Well, look no further than our international calling card! With our card, you’ll enjoy low rates on domestic and international calls alike, as well as payphone calls without any surcharges. Plus, there’s no need to worry about using up all your minutes in a hurry – our card comes with 1,000 minutes of U.S. domestic calling time to help you stay connected even when you’re on the go.
- Stay in touch with family and friends around the world without breaking the bank
- Low rates on calls to landlines and mobile phones in over 60 countries
- Payphone calls without surcharge
- No need to worry
Looking for an affordable way to stay in touch with family and friends around the world? Look no further than our international calling card! With our card, you’ll enjoy low rates on calls to landlines and mobile phones in over 60 countries, plus payphone calls without surcharge. Plus, there’s no need to worry about expensive roaming fees when you travel abroad. Simply use our card to make calls from any payphone in the world. So what are you waiting for? Get connected today with our international calling card!
- High quality, fast connection
- Clear voice with live customer support
- The customer service number can be found at the back of the phone card
- Rechargeable, PINLess
- Speed Dial
The Seawolf Prepaid Phone Card is a great way to make international and domestic calls without having to worry about connection fees. This card provides high quality, fast connections, and clear voices with live customer support. You can also recharge your card, set up speed dialing, and never have to worry about expiration. The Seawolf Prepaid Phone Card is perfect for travelers as it can be used in the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, Puerto Rico, and Israel. For a complete list of countries where this card can be used, please see the image on the left. To use this card overseas, there is a $0.02/minute access fee.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The International Calling Cards
1) Rates and Fees: The first and most obvious detail customers should examine when looking at purchasing an international calling card is the fee attached to each minute of talk time. This is often called the “connection fee”, “payphone surcharge” or some similar term but ultimately this amount of money charged for each minute of talk time is just another fee that will eat away at your balance.
2) Local Access Number: Another detail to examine is the location of the access number. If you are not calling from a phone which can accept collect or charge calls then it is important to have an access number in close proximity. Some companies offer toll-free numbers everywhere in Canada (and sometimes the USA which can be useful when traveling, but remember that this usually means higher rates. Using the company website this information should be easy to locate – if it isn’t advertised on any internet page then ask before completing your purchase!
3) Company Background: This may seem like common sense when making any purchase online yet it bears repeating; make sure you are comfortable with the company whose website you are buying from. Is there information about them on their site? Are they reputable or have any complaints been filed against them? An excellent source of publicly available information is the BBB ( Better Business Bureau ) – just search for your potential company name to find out more!
4) Calling Cards vs Prepaid Phone Cards: The distinction between calling cards and prepaid phone cards is another important factor in making the right decision when purchasing an international card. Calling cards must be registered in advance whereas prepaid phone cards can simply be purchased in person, no registration is necessary. Some companies offer both types of products but usually, one type will be preferred by consumers. Compare calling card rates vs prepaid phone card rates when choosing your international calling card to make sure you are receiving the best deal possible for your intended purpose.
5) Service Fees: Finally, it is important to be aware of any service fees for maintenance on your account. This will help ensure that you do not experience any unexpected charges at a later date which can quickly eat away at your balance. The balance of an international calling card is usually good for 365 days after first use or purchase so compare carefully what happens to any unused balance before completing your purchase.
3 Benefits Of International Calling Cards
The first benefit is obvious but often overlooked; international calling cards are perfect for making cheap international calls without having to use a credit or debit card online or providing someone else with your billing information. This can be helpful if you’ve recently experienced identity theft or simply want to restrict who has access to your account information. Plus, this piece of plastic doesn’t need a power source or internet connection to work.
The second benefit is that you can control the length of the call, be it for two minutes or ten hours, without penalty. If you’re traveling and expecting an important phone call at any time during your trip, you’ll never have to worry about overage charges again! Of course, if you’re not interested in this feature there are prepaid calling cards available that offer standard rates with no time limits.
Finally, many international calling cards come with free features like caller ID and conference calling which make them perfect for small businesses who want to stay connected 24/7 without losing money on their phone bill.
We’ve covered the Top 8 best international calling cards that are worth your time and money. Now it’s up to you to find out which one is right for you! If there’s anything else we can do, please let us know in the comments below.