Grow lights are an important aspect of indoor gardening. They can help to provide your plants with the best grow light possible, which will result in better growth and healthier-looking foliage. This article lists the ten best grow lights for outdoor plants that you should consider using if you want to give your flowers or vegetables the best chance of success!
Here Are The Top 3 Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants To Check At A Glance If You Are In A Hurry:
Top 10 Best Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants Reviewed
- The AeroGarden Farm 24 Plus comes with everything you need to get started growing fresh herbs, leafy greens, and small vegetables indoors, including:
- 24 high-performance grow lights that provide optimal light for plants at all stages of growth
- 3 advanced reservoir pumps keep the roots oxygenated and the plants healthy
The AeroGarden Farm 24 Plus is the ultimate indoor gardening solution for growing fresh herbs, leafy greens, and small vegetables year-round. The vertical growing system maximizes available space with a compact footprint, while the modular design allows you to grow multiple gardens in one location. Connect your Farm 24 Plus to an existing garden or add more gardens as needed for a living wall that can feed your family all season long.
- Highly efficient full spectrum grow lights: 380-830nm
- Best for indoor plants, succulent, and flower
- Provides plants with everything they need in the natural sunlight
- Each light has 100,000 hours of lifespan
- Grow plants, succulent, and flower indoors with ease
The Plants Grow Lights are the best led grow lights for indoor plants. It has optimal full spectrum (380-830nm), which provides plants, veg, succulent, and flower with everything they desire in the natural sunlight at each growth stage.
- Our grow lights for indoor plants, with double-row 192 LED design , the whole lamp is only 36W, but can replace 100W HPS/MH , saving you up to 70% on your electricity bill.
- The led plant lights has 4 heads which can be adjusted freely and 3 lighting modes(veg/bloom/full spectrum), meets your different needs.
- The aluminum lampshade dissipates heat quickly and is durable with a lamp life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Our grow lamps for plants has a 360° flexible gooseneck , you can adjust the angle freely to provide the best lighting position for your plants.
Our new grow lights for indoor plants, Four-Head Double-row designs, the whole lamp is composed of 192 LED high-brightness lamp beads. It only needs 36W of power to transmit 100W, high efficiency, and energy-saving, covering every corner of the plant. The aluminum lampshade dissipates heat quickly and is durable with a lamp life of up to 50,000 hours.
- Perfect for small plants or microgreens
- Provides more than enough light to cover a 2’x2′ area
- Comes with a one-year warranty
The right light can help your plants grow better and faster. Juhefa LED Grow Lights is the best grow light for indoor gardening that you can find on Amazon. It provides more than enough light to cover a 2’x2′ area, which means it will be perfect for small plants or microgreens, as well as flowers or any other plant you want to grow indoors.
- The full spectrum of the LED grow light can provide all the necessary light for plants to grow, flower and bear fruit.
- LED grow lights are more energy efficient than traditional incandescent or fluorescent lights, which means they can help save on electricity costs.
- LEDs also emit very little heat, so they can be placed closer to plants without worrying about burns or other damage.
- LED grow lights have a longer lifespan than traditional light bulbs, so they will need to be replaced less often.
- They are also more durable and can withstand being turned on and off more frequently.
LED grow light is a kind of artificial light that can be used as a replacement for natural sunlight. It provides red and blue lights, which give off a targeted spectrum range from 450nm to 660nm. The red light is essential to plants for seed germination, root growth, flowering, and development. The blue light helps chlorophyll production in plants, promotes the photosynthesis process.
- 60 full spectrum LEDs: The 60 full spectrum LEDs is the key to the success of Grow Light Plant Lights. It can provide all the light that plants need to grow and thrive, including UV and IR.
- 10 dimmable lightness: The 10 dimmable lightness allows you to adjust the light according to the needs of the plants.
- Circular memory timer: The circular memory timer is a great feature that allows you to set up the time that it turns on automatically every day for 3/9/12 hours (3 timing options).
Grow Light Plant Lights is the best light for indoor plants. It can be used as a grow light, plant lights, garden lights, and indoor plant lights. The Grow Light Plant Lights has 60 full spectrum LEDs and 10 dimmable lightness to meet the photosynthesis needs of plants germination, bloom, and fruit-bearing at different stages and seasons. Its circular memory timer allows you to set up the time that it turns on automatically every day for 3/9/12 hours (3 timing options).
This product is a new generation of solar garden lamps which can help you to grow plants indoors or outdoor with its red, blue, white, green, and UV-A & UV-B LEDs.
It has a high photosynthetic efficiency with full spectrum layout and no light pollution.
The product is easy to install without the need for an external power source.
It is made of high quality materials and has a long service life.
The product is certified by CE, RoHS, FCC, and CCC.
Solar Outdoor LED Plant Growing Lamps are the combination of Solar LED smart street lights and solar outdoor garden lights. It is a new generation product which integrates two functions in one lamp. It can help you to grow plants indoors or outdoor with its red, blue, white, green, and UV-A & UV-B LEDs.
- 360°gooseneck design for your free adjustment of angle
- The combination of red and blue light is more efficient for photosynthesis
- Durable with a long lifespan up to 30000H
- Excellent heat dissipation ensures the stability and safety of using process
The Grow Lights with Stand is your best choice for indoor plants, potted plants, gardens, and seeding/breeding. It can be used to supplement the lack of natural sunlight and promote plant healthy growth. This grows light stand is designed with a 360° gooseneck design which can be rotated to any angle for your requirements. The excellent heat dissipation ensures the light is more durable for a 30000H long life span.
- 80 high-power LEDs,52 Red+28 Blue
- The red light promotes photosynthesis, promote plant flowering and fruiting, and seed germination
- The blue light absorbs chlorophyll and carotene, helps plants grow stronger and healthier, improves the quality of plant output
GHodec LED Plant Lamp is a kind of indoor hydroponics plant grow light; it can be used to grow plants, herbs, and flowers. It is more energy-efficient than incandescent or fluorescent lights. GHodec Plant Lamp has 80 high-power LEDs,52 Red+28 Blue. The red light promotes photosynthesis, promote plant flowering and fruiting, and seed germination. The blue light absorbs chlorophyll and carotene, helps plants grow stronger and healthier, improves the quality of plant output.
- Perfect size for seed starting trays
- Lasts up to 30,000 hours
- Energy-efficient 45 Watt LED
- Includes both a stand and a hanging kit
This grows light panel is the perfect size for seed starting trays and will last up to 30,000 hours. The energy-efficient 45 Watt LED costs less to operate and will provide just the right amount of light for your plants as they grow. Easily start plants indoors with this convenient kit that includes both a stand and a hanging kit; it rotates 360 degrees so you can nurture your plants from any angle.
Buying Guide For The Best Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants
The location of where you live in the world has a huge influence on how much sunlight your yard gets. You may not need to grow lights for outdoor plants in Arizona, but you definitely do if you live somewhere with less-than-stellar sun hours. Use an online calculator to determine what kind of lighting requirements your plants have, and then buy, grow light bulbs accordingly!
2. Lighting Requirements
Different plants need different amounts of light before they can be planted outside. There are even specific lighting needs during the seedling stage until the plant is mature enough to withstand the elements without assistance from artificial lighting. To know exactly how much light each type of outdoor plant requires during each phase, check out this great resource.
3. Costs Associated with Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants
After determining where you live and how much light your plants need, think about what types of grow lights will be best for them. Some may not want to invest a lot of money in Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants because they’re unsure if the plant they’re growing outdoors will ever reach maturity or produce a harvest. Other people may have made up their mind that their plant is going to be a success, so naturally, it makes more sense to invest in some quality grow lights from the get-go.
4. Your Green Thumb
If you don’t have a green thumb or are just really bad at taking care of plants, then it’s probably better if you choose an indoor planting option until you do have better luck with gardening.
5. The Intensity of the Lamps
The intensity and spectrum of light are important if you choose to buy grow lamps. Check out this informative article to learn more about how different types of lighting produce various results. Once you’ve considered these five things, be sure to do some research on your own about what type of growing conditions are best for whichever plants you want to grow outdoors.
3 Benefits Of Grow Lights for Outdoor Plants
1. Lighting mimics nature :
Natural sunlight comes from the sun, so when you use a certain wavelength of lighting, such as fluorescent lighting, it will be similar to how sunlight would react with these plants outside. Fluorescent lighting emits visible light, which is needed by photosynthesis, so growing these plants under fluorescent bulbs during winter months can help them maintain their growth rate while receiving constant wavelengths of the visible light given off by the bulb.
2. Growing during winter months :
Plants take in water and minerals from the soil to grow and produce naturally. However, due to the lack of sunlight during the winter months, photosynthesis cannot occur, and this can decrease your outdoor plant’s growth rate. Grow lights for outdoor plants emit visible light, which helps these plants maintain their normal growth rates instead of slowing down or decreasing because it doesn’t receive enough light that is given off by natural sunlight. Fluorescent bulbs mimic almost all wavelengths of visible light as well as infrared and ultraviolet light, so you do not have to worry about your plant not receiving its required nutrients from lighting because fluorescent lighting can provide them with what they need even if they are outdoors.
3. No need to bring indoors :
This benefit is similar to growing plants during the winter months. If you want your outdoor plant to maintain its health and vibrancy throughout the year, then grow lights can help with this. Not having to bring it indoors saves you the trouble of bringing them in when you are not planning on using them outside or putting them back out when they are finished growing inside. You do not need natural sunlight because fluorescent lighting provides your plant with all that’s needed for photosynthesis while also giving off visible light that allows these plants to grow at their normal rate instead of decreasing or slowing down due to lack of sunlight.
We hope we were able to help you find the perfect grow light for your plants. It can be difficult to know where to start, but there are many options out there, and we’ve done our best in this article to provide a comprehensive list of what is available on the market today. If you have any questions or comments about these lights or want more input into how they compare with other similar products, please don’t hesitate to comment! Which Grow Lights for Plants do you like? Let us know in the comments below.