When it is hot outside, sometimes the best thing you can do to cool down is get on your golf cart. There are some golf carts that have built-in fans to help keep you cool while driving around the course, but what about when you are just sitting in your cart? You could buy a fan for the dash of your golf cart or maybe even purchase a whole new one with more features. But if money isn’t an issue and you want something high quality, then this blog post has the 8 best options that will help keep you cool all summer long!
Here is the shortlist to save your time:
8 Best Golf Cart Fans To Keep Available In The Market
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Golf Cart Fans To Keep
1. The climate in your area
If there is no need for cooling, then maybe using other forms of ventilation would be better suited for your situation. On the other hand, if the weather gets up to 100° F during summer once or twice a year, then air conditioning might not be necessary at all.
2. Golf carts are typically parked outdoors, right?
With this in mind, mold and corrosion could be a problem that you will have to deal with. Make sure that any equipment purchased for ventilation is rustproof and able to withstand the elements.
3. How many golf carts do you need to ventilate?
If there are only a few carts being kept in one area, then maybe a single or double fan is all that’s necessary. On the other hand, if there are more than five carts being stored in one place, adding another fan may be a good idea so each cart can get equal airflow.
4. Where will the fans be going?
Will they be mounted on the ceiling or wall? Also, how high off of the ground will they be placed? These questions should definitely be considered when buying golf cart fans to keep.
5. Will the fans be installed indoors or outdoors?
If you are going to put the golf cart fans outside, make sure that they can withstand harsh weather conditions such as snow and rain. Inside installation would make things much easier since it wouldn’t require weatherproofing or anything of that nature.
Why Do You Need Golf Cart Fans To Keep
The first benefit that these fans bring is the simple fact that they prevent overheating after playing around on the course for hours on end. As most people know, running around an open space like this can cause plenty of sweating and discomfort. However, serious consequences include dehydration and fatigue, which can negatively impact how well you play later in yours. So, by resting somewhere with a fan, you can prevent these problems.
2. Golf cart fans are also ideal because they’re not limited to carts that attach to electricity like some other devices on the market. This means that practically any golf cart should be able to accommodate them easily. All you need is an access point where you can plug in the device and it should be ready for use immediately!
3. Finally, the third benefit of using golf cart fans is their ability to serve as workout equipment. People who work out regularly know how important it is to maintain good cardiovascular health which helps strengthen your heart and lungs. So, by using this type of device before or even after your game, you can strengthen your physical endurance and lung capacity, making every round much easier.
With summer in full swing, it’s important to stay cool and comfortable while out on the golf course. Our favorite golf cart fans will keep you feeling refreshed all day long. Which one do you prefer? Leave a comment below!