When looking for the best ds games for girls, there are many different options. The best way to find the best game is to look at what you like. Do you enjoy sports? There are lots of great games that involve hitting balls and running around the bases! Do you want something more adventurous? Games with dragons and swords might be perfect for your tastes! No matter what kind of game you’re searching for, I’m sure that we can help you find it right here on this blog post. So stay tuned because, in just a few minutes, we will tell you about the 10 best Ds games out there today!
Here are the top 3 Ds Games for Girls to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 10 Best Ds Games For Girls Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best Ds Games for Girls
1. If your daughter has a DSi, 3DS, 2DS, or DS Lite, you will need to ensure that the game cartridge fits securely in the machine; if it doesn’t go in easily and sticks halfway, then you should probably reconsider buying it unless your child is very careful with their things.
2. You should know your child’s age before you consider buying any game; there are different games for different ages, so it is vital to ensure that the game will be enjoyable and challenging enough for your daughter. There is nothing more frustrating than an adult buying a game that they think would be good, but in reality, it is too difficult or simply not interesting enough for them!
3. Depending on your budget, you can buy whatever game tickles your fancy; some of the cheaper games are just as good as the ones with top prices. As long as she enjoys playing it, this is what counts! If money is tight, why not ask family members if they have old or unwanted DS games in their house?
4. When you are buying a game, it is important to think about if your daughter would prefer single-player or multiplayer games; some games only allow multiplayer and will not be interesting for her alone, so try to ensure that she can play with other people too!
5. Finally, it is vital to consider the suitability of the game for younger children. If you buy a complicated action game when your child has never played them before, they may find it frustrating and not very enjoyable at all. It is also worth considering how much help and guidance there is at each level; if there isn’t very much then, this could be off-putting and lead to disappointment further down the line.
Benefits Of Ds Games for Girls
Stronger Eye-Hand Coordination
Girls who play video games tend to have better coordination than those who do not play at all (Cline, 2014). And the more often a girl plays video games, the stronger her eye-hand coordination tends to become (Cline, 2014). Playing on the Nintendo DSi has shown increased eye-hand coordination because of its touch screen capabilities (Owens & Baughman, 2010) and game design structure.
Improve Problem Solving Skills
Girls who play video games also tend to have better problem-solving skills than those who do not play at all (Cline, 2014). Playing video games increases inductive reasoning. Inductive reasoning is the ability to make conclusions based on facts or past experiences without having all of the information (Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., 2010; Granic et al., 2014; Krumhuber et al., 2013; Feng et al., 2015). Girls that play video games can use inductive reasoning to figure out where they are supposed to go in a game, how they should solve puzzles, and what items they need to collect before moving onto another level (Krumhuber et al., 2013). And practice makes perfect! The more girls play, the better their problem-solving skills will become.
Better Reading Skills
Many people believe that video games are not educational or teach girls anything. This is simply not true. Playing Ds games has been shown to improve reading skills in children (McClure et al., 2014) by improving memory and attention span (Brooke &c Cherner, 2007). There are several games on the Nintendo DSi that deal with reading comprehension, taking notes, organizing information, drawing conclusions, and making inferences (Konami Digital Entertainment Co., Ltd., 2010). Girls who play these types of video games show higher scores on standardized tests that measure reading comprehension because they learned how to organize notes and think critically about what they are reading.
We hope that this list of the 10 best Ds games for girls has helped you get your shopping started. If not, or if you want to see more options, just let us know in the comments below!