What is the best cheap tig welder best for you? There are many different options, and it can be challenging to figure out which one is the best. In this buyer’s guide, we will discuss what features to look for when buying the best cheap tig welder and provide reviews of some of the best models on the market!
Here are the top 3 Cheap Tig Welders to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 10 Best Cheap Tig Welders Reviewed
Buying Guide For The Best Cheap Tig Welders
1. What Do You Want Out of it?
As you probably know, there are many kinds of welders out in the market with varying quality and price tags. You must find one within your budget that will provide the functions you need without too many bells and whistles you won’t use. For example, if you don’t want or need a gas flow meter, buy one without it!
2. Am I Buying New or Used?
Whether for personal or professional reasons, purchasing new equipment always feels better than getting something used. However, this isn’t always true, especially when it comes to welding equipment.
3. What type of Welder Are You Looking for?
There are a variety of welders out there, and each one has a different purpose. If you want a welder that can handle heavy industrial use, then go with “industrial grade.” However, a lighter-duty welder may do just fine for small projects or household repairs, especially if you’re not using it frequently.
4. How long should the warranty be/What kind of warranty?
Cheap welders usually come with short warranties from 30 days to 1 year, depending on the company offering them and their quality level. Most reputable companies seem to have lifetime warranties on parts and 2 years on labor (in this case, if it were a company buying a used welder). However, if you’re going to buy a used one, make sure that the warranty is transferrable.
5. Does It Come With Any Accessories?
Believe it or not but retailers try to sell cable by the foot for cheap welders, and some of them even come with helmets that look dorky as hell. I guess these small things can help increase their profit margin without increasing their prices too much, so why not! Anyways, find out what accessories you have to have and those just niceties, so you won’t be surprised when you get home.
Why Do You Need Cheap Tig Welders?
1. TIG stands for inert tungsten gas and is one of the most popular types of welding because it produces some of the cleanest welds around with very little dross or slag – which helps keep clean-up to a minimum.
2. Quality is typically not sacrificed in the name of saving money with these units since refurbished models are rigorously tested and given a complete overhaul before being sold to customers at a reduced price. This works to ensure that they can provide reliable service for years to come.
3. The latest technology in tig welding is packed into both new and used models alike, so each has the potential to provide users with all of the options they need to be successful while working on projects big or small.
We’ve researched for you and have compiled a list of some of the best cheap tig welders on the market. Whether you need an entry-level welder or something more powerful, this buyer’s guide should help point you in the right direction. If there is anything else that we can do to make your decision easier, please don’t hesitate to let us know!