There are many best blu ray drivers for mac on the market today, but not all of them are worth your time. It is essential to find a good price point and will work with your Mac computer. This article will review some of the best blu ray drives for Mac computers on the market currently.
Here’s the shortlist to save your time
Top 8 Best Blu-Ray Drivers For Mac Reviewed
- Khombu’s mission is to provide quality products for customers at an affordable price
- The brand offers comfortable, durable, and stylish shoes for men, women, and kids
- Khombu is known for its high-quality footwear made with the finest materials available on the market today
- Khombu has been
Khombu is a brand that provides high-quality products in the footwear and apparel space. Khombu’s mission is to provide quality products for customers at an affordable price. The brand offers comfortable, durable, and stylish shoes for men, women, and kids. Khombu is known for its high-quality footwear made with the finest materials available on the market today. Khombu has been providing comfort to millions of people worldwide since 2009 and has become one of the leading brands in athletic footwear.
- Plug and play, no need to install any driver program.
- Compatible with Windows XP/ Vista/ 7/ 8/ 10, Mac OS 9.0 or higher.
- USB 3.0 interface, backward compatible with USB 2.0, data transfer rate up to 5Gbps.
This is an external blu ray drive. It is with the latest technology, and it’s straightforward to use. The read speed of this product is 6X, write speed 8X, reading capacity 4.7G, writing capacity 7G. You can use it on a laptop/ desktop/ Macbook.
- Plug and play, no drivers needed
- Slim and lightweight design for portability
- High speed 3.0 interface for fast data transfer
- Compatible with Windows 8/7/Vista/XP and Mac OS X 10.6 or above
- Supports 8.5G 4.7G 700M CD
This blu ray drive can read and write blu ray discs, DVDs, CDs, and more. The external Blu-ray DVD drive has a larger storage capacity and a faster reading and recording speed. Blu-ray reading speeds are up to 6x, DVDs up to 8x, and CDs up to 24x. Supports 8.5G 4.7G 700M CD DVD burning capabilities. Advanced high speed 3.0 interface, up to a maximum of 5Gbps(6X faster than 2.
- This drive is compatible with Windows 10/8/7 and MAC OS systems.
- With USB 3.0 high speed interface, it is 10 times faster than USB 2.0, making data transmission more stable and efficient.
- The write speed of this drive is up to 6X for BD-R, 8X for DVD+/-R, and 5X for DVD-RAM.
- With a storage capacity of 25GB, this drive can store up to 5 hours of HD video or 25GB of data.
This external blu ray DVD drive can burn blu ray discs, DVD-9, and DVD+/-R/RW discs. It’s very convenient for carrying around with the diamond shape design, making it easy to carry, store and use anywhere! The USB3.0 is backward compatible with USB2.0 and 1.1, easily connected to a computer that requires Type-C or USB 3.0 interfaces; you don’t have to worry about this product’s compatibility!
- USB 3.0 input for high-speed data transfer
- Independent slots for TF and SD cards
- 2 additional USB 3.0 ports
- Supports playing and burning BD/DVD/CD/Mini Disk
- Can transfer photos and videos directly from SD/TF card into the computer, USB Hard Drive, and flash drive
NOLYTH external Bluray drive has independent slots for TF and SD Card.Also,there are 2 additional USB 3.0 ports.This external Blu-ray drive supports playing and burning BD/DVD/CD/Mini Disk. It can transfer photos and videos directly from SD / TF card into the computer, USB Hard Drive, and flash drive. It is also a USB HUB with 2 USB 3.0 inputs. It has slick RGB Lighting, and it even shifts between different colors periodically once it is plugged in.
- Read and write Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs
- Supports plug & play function for easy use
- Compatible with Windows/Vista/7/8/10 and MacOS
- Not compatible with higher MacOS systems
- Player software on your computer must support Blu-ray format
The external Blu-ray drive is a portable device that can read and write Blu-ray discs, DVDs, and CDs. It supports plug & a play function, easy to use. The external DVD drive is suitable for WIN /VISTA / 7/8/10, MAC OS, and NOT compatible with a higher MacOS system. Player software on your computer must support Blu-ray format when playing Blu-ray discs. Support desktop, laptop, all-in-one PC, etc.
- Fast burning speeds of up to 40x on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc
- Internal SATA interface for high performance data transfer
- Comprehensive media support including Blu-ray, DVD, and CD
The ASUS BW-16D1X-U is a 16x external Blu-ray BDXL drive with BD Suite that can burn up to 40x speed on CD, DVD, and Blu-ray Disc. The drive supports almost all disc formats, including Blu-ray, DVD, and CD. It also has an internal SATA interface for high-performance reading and writing of data.
- Sleek and compact design for easy portability
- USB 3.0 interface for fast data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps
- Genuine metal housing for durability
- Includes Nero 12 Essentials disc burning software
This portable, external Blu-ray CD and DVD writer is an excellent way to backup your important files and data. Made with genuine metal housing, it’s compact and lightweight so that you can take it anywhere. The USB 3.0 connection ensures quick data transfers of up to 5Gbps for fast backups or disc burning.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Blu-Ray Drivers For Mac
1. Know how you plan to use your blu-ray disk drive first
Are you planning to play or watch blu-ray movies directly from the disk? Or are you more likely going to rip your blu-rays first? Will you be using external players instead? Knowing these questions will help determine what kind of drive you need to get. If you’re just looking for a Blu-ray drive that you can use to watch or rip blu-rays, then any external usb blu-ray drive will do.
2. Find out if your Mac model supports Blu-Ray playback in OS X
Your Mac needs to be compatible with the latest version of OS X (Lion) before it can playback blu-ray disks, so make sure you check the specs before buying the best blu-ray driver for macintosh. Some older Mac models like iMacs and Mac minis don’t support Blu-ray playback. In contrast, some MacBook Pro’s only support 1080p H264 video decoding, which means they’ll only be able to playback Blu-Ray movies encoded in 720p or 1080p H264 formats.
3. Make sure you get a blu-ray drive that’s compatible with your Mac and for your budget
There are some cheaper blu-ray drives out there, but if you’re looking to buy the best Blu-ray drive for a macintosh, you might want to consider paying a little more to get better quality, especially since many of the cheap ones don’t work well or even at all. So make sure to check customer reviews before buying it online.
4. Some blu-ray drivers won’t read CDs and DVDs on MacBooks with Blu-Ray playback enabled in OS X
If your new external blu-ray drive doesn’t play CDs and DVDs anymore once you’ve turned on Blu-ray playback in OS X on your Mac, then chances are your machine does not support it. You can try using a program called “Blu-ray Player for Mac” to do the playback instead.
5. Make sure you get a blu-ray drive with maximum read and write speeds so as not to waste time ripping blu-rays
Always check the read and write speeds of any external Blu-Ray drive before buying it so as not to waste time ripping blu ray disks: Maximum Read Speed: How fast data is read from the disk (gigabytes per second) 16x is usually good enough; anything higher than that is fine too but make sure it’s at least 8x or faster if you want to rip blu rays (Blu-Rays rip much faster at 8x than at 4x). Maximum Write Speed: How fast data is written to the disk (MB per second) No need for anything higher than 6x.
3 Advantages Of Best Blu-Ray Drivers For Mac
1. High-Resolution Video Playback
The new generation of Sony Blu Ray Players allows users to enjoy high definition experience by providing rich video playback of high-definition videos with resolutions up to 1080p.
2. Ability to play all popular formats of Digital Videos
The new generation of Sony Blu Ray Players allows users to enjoy high definition experience by providing rich video playback of high-definition videos with resolutions up to 1080p. The multiple format compatibility for viewing a wide variety of digital files ranging from MPEG-1, MPEG-2, WMV9 & VC1 playback ability makes it an excellent choice for your home entertainment system.
3. Supports large storage capacity discs
Today’s Blu-Ray players support Dual Layer BDXL, which can store up to 50GB per disc and allows you to continue watching your favorite movies on a single without any disruptions or breaks. Sony has been one of the leading brands in media players, music systems, and video equipment. They have recently come up with another excellent blu ray player to add to their list, model number BDP-S6700/CA, which is fully loaded with features for your home entertainment needs. This blu ray player offers you the comfort of comfortable access to all your favorite digital files on your TV screen through its wireless connectivity options that can help you connect it effortlessly without any wires or cables. It has a sleek stainless steel design that gives it an appealing look while still being very sturdy at the same time. It has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that allows you to enjoy your favorite TV shows, movies on demand and stream them directly from the internet through popular media streaming platforms like YouTube. In addition, it can support almost all audio formats of digital entertainment while also giving you an HD playback experience with brilliant clarity on your HD television screen. If you are looking for great quality videos for both streaming & downloading, then this Sony blu ray player is something worth considering for your home. The price range is usually between $150-$200 for this blu ray player who might seem a little expensive for someone new to the world of blu ray players. Still, once you start using it, you will surely appreciate its true worth and will not regret spending such an amount if you look premium quality.
To Wrap Up
The best Blu-Ray drivers for mac are the ones that work with your computer and help you get through your tasks. Windows, Linux, or Mac – we have a solution for all of them. We’re not just going to leave this blog post without asking you which one is your favorite. Which Best Blu-Ray Drivers For Mac do you like? Comments, please!