Aux cords are one of the best ways to make sure your music is heard while working, driving, or going for a run. The best aux cord for iPhone will give you the best sound quality and even charge your phone! Check out this list of the 10 best aux cords for iPhone to find the perfect fit for you.
Here are the top 3 Aux Cords for iPhone to check at a glance if you are in a hurry:
Top 9 Best Aux Cords for iPhone Reviewed
- Compatible with all iPhone models
- Lightweight and durable
- connects your iPhone to your car stereo, headphones, Hi-Fi, computer stereo, Bluetooth speaker, or any device
- equipped with a standard 3.5mm
This iPhone aux cable enables you to connect your iPhone to your car stereo, headphone, Hi-Fi, computer stereo, Bluetooth speaker, or any device equipped with a standard 3.5mm audio jack aux port. The lightning to 3.5mm cable is made of a high-quality textured aluminum connector and gold-plated 3.5mm conductor.
- Apple MFi Certification: Complete and secure connection with your Apple devices.
- Universal Compatibility: Works with most Apple devices, such as iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 / mini 4 / Air 2 / Air, iPod touch 5th generation, etc.
- Easy to Connect: Simply plug the Lightning end into your Apple device and the 3.5mm end into your car stereo, then you can enjoy music on the go.
- Premium Sound Quality: The gold-plated connectors and oxygen-free copper wire ensure lossless audio transmission for optimal sound quality.
The JSAUX Lightning to 3.5mm Aux Cable has completed APPLE MFi certification requirements. The Apple MFi certification and JSAUX strict quality testing ensure that you connect completely and securely with your Apple devices. JSAUX 3.5mm Lightning Car Audio Cable is compatible with most APPLE devices, such as iPhone 7/7 Plus/6s/6s Plus/6/6Plus, iPad Pro, iPad mini 2 / mini 4 / Air 2 / Air, iPod touch 5th generation, etc. Easy to connect your Apple Devices to the car stereo.
- Transfer music in the phone to a car/home/computer stereo, headphone, Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker directly without any other hub or system
- Advanced DAC Chip for better sound transmission
- Gold-plated connectors
iPhone AUX Cord for Car Stereo is a brand new product that enables you to transfer music in the phone to a car/home/computer stereo, headphones, Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker directly without any other hub or system. The built-in Advanced DAC Chip and gold-plated connectors ensure better contact and the lossless sound transmission and make the sound purer. When using this aux cord, it will provide you with a fantastic music trip!
- Supports up to 24bit/96Khz while others only support 16bit/48Khz
- Stable and high fidelity audio
- No warning message pops up – ensures a securely connect with your Apple devices
The JSAUX Lightning to 3.5mm Auxiliary Cable is built with an original terminal. The original chip promises no warning message pops up, ensuring an ultimately and securely connect with your Apple devices. Built-in audio DAC Noise Reduction Chip, this Lightning to 3.5mm aux cable provides stable and high fidelity audio. And it supports up to 24bit/96Khz while others only support 16bit/48Khz. Nylon braided cable with reinforced SR design not only stay tangle-free but also can withstand 15,000+ bending test.
- 3-in-1 iPhone Headphones Jack for iPhone
- Auxiliary jack for car/home/computer stereo
- Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker
- Audio cable for direct transfer of music to your devices
The Premium iPhone 3.5mm AUX Cable is the best choice for you to better transfer music in your phone to car/home/computer stereo, headphones, Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker directly without any loss delay. It’s very convenient and practical. This iPhone 3.5mm aux cord kit has three using methods; you can use it as the 3.5mm aux male to 3.5mm aux male audio cable, iPhone to 3.5mm headphone adapter, or lightning to 3.5 mm male aux cable.
- Suppovrts iOS 14/13, 12, and earlier
- Connects your Apple devices with a 3.5mm interface
- Supports CarPlay and CarPlay Auxiliary
This iPhone AUX Cord is designed to connect your Apple devices with a 3.5mm interface, such as iPhone 12/12Mini/12 Pro/12 Pro Max/SE 2020/11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, etc. to the car stereo or home audio system for music playback via an auxiliary cable connection. It allows you to enjoy high-quality sound and hands-free calls on the road while driving. Besides, it supports iOS 14/13, 12, and earlier Operation Systems.
- Listen to music from your device in the car
- Compatible with most devices that have an iPhone port
- Lightweight and easy to use, perfect for use while driving
The Lightning to 3.5mm Aux Cord for iPhone with Charging Port is a great way to listen to music from your device in the car. The charging port allows you to charge your phone while listening, so you never run out of power when on the go. This cord is compatible with any device that has an iPhone port, and it’s designed for use with the iOS system. The Lightning connector can be used in most cases, making this aux adapter one of the best ways to play music through your car stereo without buying a new head unit or receiver.
- No matter iPhone 12/11/XS/XR/8 7 or 6, just plug and play, super easy to use.
- With built-in Apple authorization chip, this Lightning AUX cable is MFi (Made for iPhone/iPod/iPad) certified, 100%
- compatible with iOS 13 & up systems, ensures no error message pops up.
- Nylon braided cable is tangle-free and flexible with superior tensile strength, making it not easy to be broken. Durable enough for a long time using.
This premium 3.5mm AUX cable is Certified by Apple to meet rigid iPhone requirements. It enables you to transfer music in the phone to car/home/computer stereo, headphones, Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker directly without any other hub or system, just Plug and Play.
- Thinner design makes it easy to plug in and go
- Massive amounts of storage for your videos, photos and files
- Keep your data safe from loss and damage
iPhone AUX Cord for Car Stereo – Certified by Apple to meet rigid iPhone requirements and enables you to transfer music in the phone to car/home/computer stereo, headphone, Hi-Fi, Bluetooth speaker directly without any other hub or system, just Plug and Play.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best Aux Cords For iPhone
1. What Will You Use the Aux Cord For?
As mentioned before, an auxiliary cord is simply a short cable that can be connected between two devices for music sharing purposes. This could mean connecting your phone to your car stereo via the auxiliary-in port on your dash or putting together an aux cord with some friends so everyone can share their favorite songs during road trips. Whatever you plan on doing with it, you’ll want to keep in mind how much audio output power you need beforehand.
2. Frequency Ranges & OutPut
When choosing an aux cord for iPhone, for example, remember that iPhones only carry limited frequency ranges compared with other mobile devices like iPods and iPads. This means that playing CDs through an iPhone will sound significantly different from using a CD player, as iPhones usually only play frequencies between 20Hz and 16kHz.
3. Length of Aux Cord
You may have to do a little math here if you have a longer car with a receiver in the backseat. If so, be sure you can fit your aux cord easily without worrying about it being too short or causing any sort of problems while driving. Also, give yourself enough distance to where other passengers can plug their 3.5mm jack into your auxiliary cord for sharing purposes!
4. Playlist & Convenience
So you’ve got all the information down about what device you’ll connect your auxiliary cord to, which frequency ranges are supported by said device, and how long your cord needs to be. Now, you need to consider music sharing or listening convenience. Think about how many people will be using the aux cord at a time and for what purposes i.e., sitting back-to-back with friends in a car vs. everyone listening together on a road trip because this may affect how much control you have over the song selection process.
Last but not least, consider the quality of your aux cord by looking at its materials! Is it braided? Does it have rubber around it? Do those insulators look sturdy enough to handle being handled roughly? Not only does this keep you from getting tangled up in knots when using them, but it also ensures that they can last you a very long time.
3 Benefits of Aux Cords for iPhone
Let’s start simple and end strong. If you’ve got Bluetooth capabilities, then this benefit isn’t going to mean much because the sound quality is already going to be amazing. However, if you’re planning on using an aux cord for iPhone sound, then it’s important to make sure you invest in something of high quality (after all, you get what you pay for). That means either paying more or doing your research; I’ve seen some pretty bad cables selling for the same price as the good ones, so don’t fall into this trap.
2. Longer life
Because auxiliary cords are not that expensive when compared to other ways of connecting your phone to your car or home stereo system, there’s really no reason why you shouldn’t grab one. This also gives me an opportunity to mention another benefit: convenience. The fact that they’re so cheap means that if anything happens to the cord, you’re not going to have a heart attack. Simply go to Amazon or eBay and grab a new one; it’s that simple.
3. Universal fit
This is probably the biggest benefit in terms of overall value because an aux cord can be used on just about any electronic device you could possibly think of (and even some that you couldn’t). If your TV doesn’t have Bluetooth capabilities (or if its Bluetooth sucks), then this is definitely for you. It also works great on tablets; Using the phone to play music when you are doing work on your tablet – no need for another tablet-specific Bluetooth device!
Finally, we have a list of the 10 best aux cords for iPhone. We hope this helps you find the perfect one to match your needs and budget. Now that you know what they are check out our reviews below! Happy shopping!