AT&T is a wireless carrier that provides best-in-class service and coverage. But what happens when you need to connect your device to Wi-Fi while on the go? The best AT&T LTE modem can help extend your connection so you don’t ever have to worry about being out of range. Whether you’re looking for an external antenna, USB port, or other features such as dual-band frequency compatibility, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best AT&T LTE modems just for you!
Are You In A Hurry And Looking For A Few AT&T LTE Modem Highlighted? Well Here Are The Top 3 AT&T LTE Modem For You:
10 Best AT&T LTE Modem Reviewed
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best AT&T LTE Modem
1. Is your computer compatible?
Before getting your hands on any type of USB or PCI-E card, make sure that your PC or laptop is compatible with the first. Also keep in mind that some laptops have built-in modems, which means that there’s no need to get a new one.
2. Is it locked?
Some AT&T LTE devices are locked with a specific SIM card so, in order for you to use them, you have to have an account with AT&T or the retailer who is selling these products. If this is not your case, then it would be better to search for another product or brand. However, sometimes they are indeed unlocked but still being used only with the 4G network of AT&T.
3. What are the compatible networks?
The most common type of modem found on the market right now is the LTE, which isn’t that bad when you know that most countries’ technology is 4G-ready. As there are many LTE devices available for purchase, make sure that the one you’re about to buy is compatible with the regions’ technologies.
4. What’s included?
Before making any purchases, read what’s inside the package so you’ll know what you will be getting for your money. The most important things you should see in the list are a USB cable and installation CD or software, as they will help you use the device without too much trouble. Also check which operating system it supports, whether it supports Windows 7 or 8, etc.
5. How much does it cost?
If these 5 considerations still don’t answer this question then perhaps searching online would help. Just type “AT&T LTE Modem best price” and check the result. There should be a lot of retailers which sell this type of device and choosing the right retailer will save you money while ensuring your product’s quality.
3 Advantages Of AT&T LTE Modem
1. Save on data costs If saving money is important to you, consider purchasing an AT&T LTE Modem for your home or business which allows you to have an always-on internet connection without having a fixed monthly bill. The devices support 4G speeds so whether you’re downloading a big file or streaming a movie, this will give much faster speeds than regular DSL service from AT&T.
2. Better coverage With the ability of the LTE module to connect to towers up to 20 miles away, you’ll enjoy better reception and more when using your smartphone inside as well as outside. Even if you’re not on AT&T’s traditional 4G-LTE network, the LTE module and antennas will allow your device to connect to 4G and 3G networks which gives more flexibility than a typical router or Wi-Fi hotspot.
3. Use both wired and wirelessly If you want to use an Ethernet cable for a fixed connection, this LTE Modem supports that as well as connecting via wireless so it is compatible with any internet service such as cable broadband or DSL. It can also be used with different devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. This means you don’t have one fixed monthly cost since you’ll only pay for the data usage on those devices. You can purchase up to 10 LTE Modems per account so it’s great for small business owners who may need to use more than one internet connection with multiple devices.
The Bottom Line
We hope you’ve found this list of the top 10 best AT&T LTE modems to be helpful. If you need more information about what type of internet connection is right for your home or business? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do whatever we can to get you connected today.