AT&T is a wireless carrier that provides best-in-class service and coverage. But what happens when you need to connect your device to Wi-Fi while on the go? The best AT&T LTE modem can help extend your connection so you don’t ever have to worry about being out of range. Whether you’re looking for an external antenna, USB port, or other features such as dual-band frequency compatibility, we’ve compiled a list of the 10 best AT&T LTE modems just for you!
Are You In A Hurry And Looking For A Few AT&T LTE Modem Highlighted? Well Here Are The Top 3 AT&T LTE Modem For You:
10 Best AT&T LTE Modem Reviewed
- Improves voice quality
- Fewer dropped calls
- Faster data and streaming speeds
- Longer battery life for mobile devices
- Greater coverage of your home or office.
Fusion4Home is the only booster on the market that combines a patented window antenna with proprietary technology to deliver an easy-to-install, single-point cell phone signal amplifier for homes and small offices. The result is improved voice quality, fewer dropped calls, faster data and streaming speeds, longer battery life for mobile devices, and greater coverage of your home or office.
- DOCSIS 3.1 technology
- Compatible with major U.S. cable internet providers
- 32 downstream channels and 8 upstream channels
- Receive speeds up to 1 Gbps download and 343 Mbps upload (based on your cable provider service)
The ARRIS Surfboard S33 is the latest in DOCSIS 3.1 technology. It’s compatible with major U.S. cable internet providers, like Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity, and more! The SURFboard S33 is the perfect solution for all of your high-speed internet needs at home or small business. This modem has 32 downstream channels and 8 upstream channels which allows you to receive speeds up to 1 Gbps download and 343 Mbps upload (based on your cable provider service).
- AC2350 dual-band Wi-Fi
- 4 port gigabit router
- 32 downstream & 8 upstream channels
- Compatible with major U.S. cable internet providers, including Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity, and others
ARRIS SURFboard SBG7600AC2 DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem is a Wi-Fi router and cable modem in one device. It features AC2350 dual-band Wi-Fi, 4 port gigabit router (cable digital voice service not supported), 32 downstream & 8 upstream channels and works with major U.S. cable internet providers such as Cox, Spectrum, Xfinity, and others to provide the fastest speeds possible up to 800 Mbps on the 5GHz band and up to 400 Mbps.
- Supports 4G LTE network
- Dual-Band WiFi Router: 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- Ethernet Port: 10/100Mbps (RJ45)
- SIM Card Slot: Supports Standard and Micro SIM Cards
- External Antenna: 2 x detachable antennas (SMA connector)
Dionlink 4G LTE Router with Sim Card Slot is designed to provide a fast and stable wireless internet connection for your home or office. It allows you to share the internet from your mobile phone service provider, so you can surf anywhere in the world without having to worry about data usage.
- 4G LTE+ Advanced OpenWRT Cat12 Unlocked Sim Router
- Supports AT&T Network, but will also work with any other GSM network worldwide
- Detachable 3X Carrier Aggregation antenna system for increased 4G LTE signal strength and stability
- Preconfigured to work on the AT&T Network
This is a 4G LTE+ Advanced OpenWRT Cat12 Unlocked Sim Router. Just insert your activated sim card, power on and you will be able to connect to the internet. This router has been preconfigured to work on the AT&T Network, but it will also work with any other GSM network worldwide. It comes with a detachable 3X Carrier Aggregation antenna system that helps increase your 4G LTE signal strength and stability.
No products found.
- 4G LTE Modem Router
- Supports data transmission rates of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band
- Features two external antennas for better performance
- Portable design for easy transportation
- Unlocked for use with any carrier
Dionlink 1200Mbps AC1200 Dual Band Unlocked 4G LTE Modem Router is a portable router that allows users to connect to the Internet via an LTE network. This router supports data transmission rates of up to 300 Mbps on the 2.4 GHz band and up to 867 Mbps on the 5 GHz band. It also features two external antennas for better performance.
No products found.
- 4G LTE Modem
- Connects up to 8 devices
- High-speed internet access
- Portable and pocket-size
- Powerful antenna design
Cudy AC1200 Dual Band Unlocked 4G LTE Modem is a portable and pocket-size wifi router for your travel, work, and home. It can provide you with high-speed internet access on the road, in the office, or at home. The Cudy AC1200 Router allows you to connect up to 8 wireless devices to the internet simultaneously. With its powerful antenna design, it can receive 5GHz signals from far away and transmit them farther than other routers.
- Unlocked 4G LTE WIFI Internet Router
- Embedded SIM card for AT&T and T-Mobile
- High power external antenna connector
- Supports up to 10 devices simultaneously
- Weighs only 2.4 ounces
- No contract, no monthly fees
- The PP14 is an unlocked 4G LTE WIF
Are you looking for a router that can connect to multiple ISP’s? Are you using a SIM card on your computer and want to share the connection with other devices in your network? Do you need a high-power external antenna connector for weak signal areas? If so, then look no further. The PP14 is an unlocked 4G LTE WIFI Internet Router with an embedded SIM Card for AT&T and T-Mobile.
- 1.8GHz Quad-Core Processor
- 802.11ax WiFi 6 Router
- 4×4 MU-MIMO Technology
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet Ports (4 LAN + 1 WAN)
- 2 USB 3.0 Ports
The Nighthawk AX4 WiFi 6 Router is the ultimate router for any home or office. This router has a 1.8GHz Quad-Core processor and delivers up to 3 times faster WiFi speeds than its predecessor, the Nighthawk AX8. It is also the first MU-MIMO (Multi-User, Multiple Input, Multiple Output) routers on the market that can handle multiple devices at once without slowing down your network speed.
- Supports 4G LTE network bands in the United States
- Share the 4G LTE network with your electronic devices anytime, anywhere
- Use in places without broadband coverage
- Portable and easy to use
This 4G router is a portable wireless device that can share the 4G LTE network with your electronic devices anytime, anywhere. It can be used in places without broadband coverage. The router supports American countries’ T-Mobile and AT&T’s 4G network bands.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best AT&T LTE Modem
1. Is your computer compatible?
Before getting your hands on any type of USB or PCI-E card, make sure that your PC or laptop is compatible with the first. Also keep in mind that some laptops have built-in modems, which means that there’s no need to get a new one.
2. Is it locked?
Some AT&T LTE devices are locked with a specific SIM card so, in order for you to use them, you have to have an account with AT&T or the retailer who is selling these products. If this is not your case, then it would be better to search for another product or brand. However, sometimes they are indeed unlocked but still being used only with the 4G network of AT&T.
3. What are the compatible networks?
The most common type of modem found on the market right now is the LTE, which isn’t that bad when you know that most countries’ technology is 4G-ready. As there are many LTE devices available for purchase, make sure that the one you’re about to buy is compatible with the regions’ technologies.
4. What’s included?
Before making any purchases, read what’s inside the package so you’ll know what you will be getting for your money. The most important things you should see in the list are a USB cable and installation CD or software, as they will help you use the device without too much trouble. Also check which operating system it supports, whether it supports Windows 7 or 8, etc.
5. How much does it cost?
If these 5 considerations still don’t answer this question then perhaps searching online would help. Just type “AT&T LTE Modem best price” and check the result. There should be a lot of retailers which sell this type of device and choosing the right retailer will save you money while ensuring your product’s quality.
3 Advantages Of AT&T LTE Modem
1. Save on data costs If saving money is important to you, consider purchasing an AT&T LTE Modem for your home or business which allows you to have an always-on internet connection without having a fixed monthly bill. The devices support 4G speeds so whether you’re downloading a big file or streaming a movie, this will give much faster speeds than regular DSL service from AT&T.
2. Better coverage With the ability of the LTE module to connect to towers up to 20 miles away, you’ll enjoy better reception and more when using your smartphone inside as well as outside. Even if you’re not on AT&T’s traditional 4G-LTE network, the LTE module and antennas will allow your device to connect to 4G and 3G networks which gives more flexibility than a typical router or Wi-Fi hotspot.
3. Use both wired and wirelessly If you want to use an Ethernet cable for a fixed connection, this LTE Modem supports that as well as connecting via wireless so it is compatible with any internet service such as cable broadband or DSL. It can also be used with different devices such as smartphones, tablets, computers, etc. This means you don’t have one fixed monthly cost since you’ll only pay for the data usage on those devices. You can purchase up to 10 LTE Modems per account so it’s great for small business owners who may need to use more than one internet connection with multiple devices.
The Bottom Line
We hope you’ve found this list of the top 10 best AT&T LTE modems to be helpful. If you need more information about what type of internet connection is right for your home or business? Let us know in the comments below and we’ll do whatever we can to get you connected today.