Can you imagine a world without canned air? It would be a really hot, humid place. Sticky and unbearable! Canned air is the best way to keep your office or home cool and comfortable, but it can get expensive with rising utility rates. Luckily for you, we’ve compiled a list of the best alternatives to canned air that won’t break the bank.
Here’s The Shortlist To Save Your Time:
10 Best Alternatives to Canned Air Available In The Market
The Canless Air System is a revolutionary new way to clean. It uses the power of O2 (oxygen) and air (the component that comes out of all cans) to safely clean your home, office, car, or anywhere you need it!
Never again will you buy an air duster, canned air, computer duster, or any other dangerous duster!
The DataVac is a powerful vacuum for your computer. The DataVac provides powerful suction to remove dust, dirt, and spills from your computer. Its lightweight, compact design makes it easy to carry anywhere you go. This durable hand-held vacuum is perfect for cleaning computers, keyboards, printers, telephones, and other electronic equipment. The DataVac comes with an AC power adapter so that you can plug it into any wall outlet or use the car adapter while traveling in your vehicle.
The Industrial O2 Hurricane is the safe, cordless alternative to canned air. It uses compressed oxygen instead of flammable chemicals and propellants. The INDUSTRIAL O2 HURRICANE is a rechargeable unit that will last for hundreds of hours! We are so confident in our product that we are offering a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
The upgraded air duster features a powerful motor and 2 different nozzles to help you clean more easily.
Lightweight and easy to use: It weighs only 262g and is very compact, so it’s convenient for you to carry in your pocket or backpack. The ergonomic handle provides a comfortable grip when used.
It can be used for cleaning all kinds of electronic equipment like TV, computer, laptop, etc., as well as other small crevices such as car engine compartment or window frame.
The AFMAT air duster is proud of its capacity to produce a powerful thrust of air at almost 10 levels strong gale (28m/s) for deep cleanings of the microscopic dust, such as printed circuit boards to computers, electronic instruments, medical devices, which can not be cleaned by your traditional wiper or duster. Its motor allows the maximum rotating speed to reach up to 33000 RPM.
The ALPTHY Air Duster is a product designed to clean dust from sensitive devices such as computers, cameras, and air conditioners. It boasts a 36000 RPM motor that can reach 70m/s in airflow velocity. In addition, the electronic air duster has two airflow modes: 36000 RPM and 27000 RPM; it allows users to choose the appropriate mode depending on what they are cleaning. The 15000mAh lithium battery lasts for 50 minutes on one charge and takes only 2 hours to fully recharge using the TYPE-C charging port.
This product is a rechargeable battery-operated air duster. It’s so powerful that it can blow away 99% of dust on electronic components safely without creating static electricity. The rotating speed reaches 33000RPM, which produces a super-strong airflow to guarantee a deep cleaning. This product uses 6 times more power than the traditional one and has the ability to quick charge when in low power via USB cable.
This is a powerful electric duster that can be used to clean the gaps of computer keyboards, filters, hosts, and gaps in other electronic devices like printers or cameras. You can also clean hard-to-reach spots in your home!
It comes with a power cord and an adapter so you can plug it into any outlet. Plus, this device is very easy to use: just press the button on top of the handle to turn it on. The design makes it comfortable for both left-handed and right-handed users.
Dorobeen air duster is a rechargeable cordless rechargeable air duster, which has the characteristics of high pressure and strong wind. It is mainly used for cleaning printed circuit boards, computers, electronic products, and other precision instruments. It can also be used for spraying water in the garden to kill insects or water plants. The product adopts a new type of energy storage device – lithium battery, which can be charged through the USB interface and can easily replace the traditional AC power supply.
This is a rechargeable electric air duster. It has two functions of blow and sucks, which are very convenient to clean the dust on your computer keyboard or laptop screen. The product is made of high-quality material, so it can be used for a long time without any damage. The power cord is detachable, so you can use it freely anytime and anywhere.
5 Things You Must Know While Choosing The Best Alternatives to Canned Air
1. Canned Air is Not A Vacuum
If you ever plan on trying to use canned air to suck up dust or debris from another surface, we’ve got some bad news: it won’t work. For one thing, canned air doesn’t come in low enough of a decibel rating to actually produce suction (which will be covered in greater detail when we get into Types of Canned Air). On top of that, canned air is only effective when it’s used to clean surfaces that are flat and level. Using it on anything else will reduce its effectiveness, and trying to use it otherwise would be like trying to use a paintbrush to mop the floor.
2. You Can’t Use It On Electrical Wires
Although there’s no way for you to turn canned air into a vacuum (which we’ve already established), this also means you can’t use it in place of an ordinary vacuum either. Why? Because the dust or debris isn’t coming from a smooth surface, then using canned air could scatter them across other objects or surfaces. If there’s any chance that your computer wires could get caught up in the process, just use a Q-tip and alcohol to wipe it down.
3. Canned Air is Not An ‘All Purpose’ Cleaner
You might be tempted to try using canned air as an all-purpose cleaner that you can use on everything from your keyboards to your entertainment centers, but don’t bother. Why? Because not only will this prove to be ineffective (like we’ve already seen), but doing so would also be a waste of money. Why? Because canned air specifically made for electronics is significantly more expensive than other types, so unless you have a very specific need for electronic-safe cleaners, it would be an unnecessary expense to buy them just because they’re labeled as ‘cleaners’.
4. Canned Air Doesn’t Last Forever
This one might seem obvious at first glance, but there’s a little bit more to think about when it comes to what this means for any given can of air that’s been opened and subsequently used. Whether you’ve finished cleaning the entire surface or simply got bored halfway through and decided to quit for another day, make sure to take note before recycling or disposing of the can: there’s no way to tell how much-canned air is left inside a can until it’s been opened.
5. Canned Air Isn’t The Best Solution In Every Case
Finally, there might be times when you’re looking for solutions to smaller problems, but using canned air just isn’t the best or most cost-effective solution. Whether you realize it or not, your vacuum cleaner actually comes with a ton of different accessories that are designed specifically for cleaning small appliances and other pieces of equipment, which means you can use those to clean everything from your keyboard to your phone without using up all the canned air you bought.
Why Do You Need Alternatives to Canned Air
1. Use Specialized Cleaning Supplies Professionals have their own equipment for specific jobs. When they are detailing an engine, they have supplies made specifically for cleaning engines so as not to damage them. The same goes for microfiber towels that are used to clean glasses or LCD screens among other things. Using these supplies is less dangerous compared to canned air since you don’t have to worry about blowing dust into the device. Simply wipe it down with a cloth and you’re done.
2. Use Brushless Compressed Air Another way of cleaning out stubborn dirt from devices without using any harmful chemicals or gases is by using brushless compressed air. This type of air isn’t pulled from an aerosol container but rather through a hose, compressor, and nozzle that will produce enough power to remove the particles without putting people at risk for breathing in excess fumes. For example, there are brushless air hoses that are specifically made for removing paint from a car’s exterior without leaving any overspray. It can also be used to clean computers and electronics without having to worry about harming the components on your machine.
3. Use Dusters Another option for cleaning out dust and grime is a duster. There are a variety of types that you can use but typically it’s going to be some sort of compressed gas that comes in either an aerosol or canister type container. You won’t have to worry about ingesting harmful chemicals, however, there may still be risks associated such as inhaling such gases. There are small handheld versions with straws attached for simple yet effective dusting options, while there are larger models made for professional applications as safely cleaning the insides of computers and other devices.
To Wrap Up
We hope you find some of these alternatives to canned air helpful. But, no matter what product or tool you use, one thing is for sure–you’ll never be able to enjoy the smell of a freshly-opened can of compressed gas (or indoor house plants) again!