ACDelco’s best 3 Ton Jacks are the best on the market! Why? They come with a lifetime warranty and they can lift up to 3 tons. This is enough for most people’s needs, but if you need something more heavy-duty, this jack is not for you. But don’t worry – we have many other jacks that will work perfectly for your vehicle.
Are You Searching For The ACDelco 3 Ton Jack Within A Short Time, Then The Table Is For You:
10 Best ACDelco 3 Ton Jack Reviewed
- All-steel construction with a 3-ton capacity
- High-quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar
- Double locks mechanism with both handle locks and mobility pin
- Height adjustment mechanism for smooth upward movement
- Meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards
The Pro-LifT T-6903D Double Pin Jack Stand – 3 Ton is the perfect tool to raise your vehicle for repair or maintenance. This jack stand has a sturdy steel construction with a 3-ton capacity, high quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar, double locks mechanism with both handle locks and mobility pin, height adjustment mechanism that allows smooth upward movement while releasing handle locks and mobility pin. It meets or exceeds ANSI/PALD standards. Ideal for home, auto, truck service, farm, and shop use.
- Heavy-duty steel construction with a 6-ton capacity
- High-quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar for smooth gear movement
- Double locks mechanism for safety while raising or lowering your vehicle
- Height adjustment mechanism for smooth upward movement
- Release handle locks and mobility pin for easy height adjustments
The Pro-Lift T-6906D Double Pin Jack Stand is a great choice for anyone who needs a stable, durable jack stand to handle even the heaviest of vehicles. This heavy-duty jack stand is made from sturdy steel with a 6-ton capacity. It features a high-quality cast ductile iron ratchet bar that provides smooth gear movement and double locks mechanism that ensures safety while raising or lowering your vehicle. The height adjustment mechanism allows smooth upward movement while release handle locks and mobility pin allow you to adjust the height of this jack stand as needed.
- Floor jack is made of aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight maneuverability
- Dual pump pistons quickly raise the saddle to load
- A reinforced lift arm increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability
- Complies with ASME PASE-2019 safety standards.
The Arcan 3-Ton Quick Rise Aluminum Floor Jack with Dual Pump Pistons & Reinforced Lift Arm is made of aircraft-grade aluminum for lightweight maneuverability. The dual pump pistons quickly raise the saddle to load, while the reinforced lift arm increases strength, chassis torsion control, and durability. This floor jack complies with ASME PASE-2019 safety standards.
- 3 ton capacity
- Double locking steel jack stands
- Features a wide saddle that provides better contact with the load being supported
- Saddle also has a large surface area for stability when raising or lowering a vehicle
- Constructed with heavy-duty steel
- Welded jack stands are built to last
- Removable locking
Torin 3 ton capacity double locking steel jack stands are designed to support vehicles after lifting with a jack. This jack stand features a wide saddle that provides better contact with the load being supported and helps prevent slipping or shifting of the vehicle under load. The saddle also has a large surface area for stability when raising or lowering a vehicle. Constructed with heavy-duty steel, these industrial welded jack stands are built to last. A removable locking pin provides added security that increases safety by 200% over standard non-locking models.
- Heavy-duty steel construction
- Large surface area saddle design for increased stability
- Lift range: 14″ to 20-1/2″
- Perfect for jeeps, SUVs, and UTVs
- Sold in pairs
Torin Steel Jack Stands are designed for light-duty applications and feature a saddle design that provides better contact with the load being supported. The saddle has a large surface area that allows for more stable support and is constructed of steel. These jack stands have a lift range of 14″ to 20-1/2″, allowing them to be used on higher clearance vehicles such as jeeps, SUVs, and UTV’s. They are sold in pairs.
- Lightweight aluminum construction
- Large surface area saddle for better load support
- 6 locking positions for added security and stability
- Ideal for small cars, jeeps, ATVs, UTV and more
This product is a lightweight jack stand for supporting vehicles after lifting with a jack. It can be used to support small cars, jeeps, ATVs, UTV’s and more. The handle of the jack stand is made of high-grade aluminum material, which ensures its long service life. The saddle has a large surface area that provides better contact with the load being supported. The saddle also features 6 locking positions for added security and stability when working under different vehicle applications.
The ARCA Hybrid Floor Jack is the perfect jack for any automotive enthusiast. The lightweight aluminum and steel frame provides strength within a lightweight chassis, while the dual pump pistons quickly raise the floor jack saddle to load or unload your vehicle. Designed with a rubber saddle and a foam handle bumper, this hybrid floor jack provides protection for your vehicle during use. The side handle makes it easy to carry around and complies with ASME PASE-2019 safety standards.
- Rapid rise technology reaches a max height of 19.3 inches in just 7.5 pumps
- Side-mounted handles for easy jack positioning
- Wide track wheels for easy maneuverability
- Rubber saddle pad and foam bumper pad protects your vehicle
- Thick frame side plates and reinforced lift arm for added strength and durability
The Sunex 6603ASJ 3 Ton Aluminum Lift is designed for professional mechanics. This lift has a rapid rise technology that reaches a max height of 19.3 inches in 7.5 pumps, side-mounted handles for easy jack positioning, wide track wheels for easy maneuverability, rubber saddle pad and foam bumper pad protect the vehicle, thick frame side plates, and reinforced lift arm for added strength chassis torsion control and durability.
- Forged steel construction with a welded frame design for durability
- Height adjustable from 11-1/4″ to 16-3/4″
- 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty
Torin Steel Jack Stands are used to support your vehicle after lifting with a jack. The wide pyramid foot base provides added strength and stable support. Constructed of high-grade forged steel with a welded frame design for durability, it handles a wide range of vehicles including small cars, SUVs, and light-duty trucks. Adjustable height ranges from 11-1/4″ to 16-3/4″ with a 3 ton (6,000 lb) load capacity; includes limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.
- 1.5 ton capacity
- Industrial luster body made from heavy-duty steel for durability
- 360 degree swivel casters for easy maneuverability
- Minimum lifting height of 5-3/5″ and a maximum height of 13″
- Specially designed to be used with most cars, trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles weighing up to 3,000 lbs.
The Torin T820014S Hydraulic Floor Jack is a 1.5-ton capacity jack with a minimum lifting height of 5-3/5″ and a maximum height of 13″. The hydraulic jack features an industrial luster body constructed from heavy-duty steel, providing long-term durability. This jack has been designed to be used with most cars, trucks, SUVs, and other vehicles weighing up to 3,000 lbs. It’s equipped with large steel casters and 360-degree swivel casters for smooth maneuverability.
5 Things To Consider Before Buying The Best ACDelco 3 Ton Jack
1. Consider the purpose of your jack [What do you need it for?]
Perhaps the most important thing to consider before purchasing a truck or car jack is what you will be using the device for and how often you will be putting it into use. Despite their similarities, there are variations in type and style, which means that some work better than others depending on what they will come into contact with and how heavy the load will be.
2. Consider where you can install/use it [under the bed? behind seats?]
One thing to consider when purchasing a hydraulic floor jack is to think about where you plan on using it. If possible, buy one that has been designed to be used in the specific space you have. For example, if you want to lift a car and install bigger tires, then look for a hydraulic floor jack that is designed with stability and ease of use in mind for this particular job.
3. Consider how easy it is to maintain [oil change?]
If you don’t know much about jacks, think about what type of maintenance or care you will need to perform on your new hydraulic floor jack before purchasing it. Will it require an oil change? How often do the seals need to be replaced? These are all questions that will help determine how long your investment will last and which type of model would best suit your needs. If possible, always try to find a model that has been designed with easy maintenance in mind, as this will save you time and money over the long run.
4. Consider your own skill level [technical? visual?]
People who are inexperienced when it comes to using jacks for cars or trucks should consider buying hydraulic floor jacks that have been designed with visual cues in mind. These types of models will usually be labeled either “heavy-duty” or “light duty,” and they indicate whether a jack is best suited for repairing large trucks, SUVs, and other heavy-duty projects or smaller cars and light-duty projects due to their size and weight capacities.
5. Consider what you can afford [price range]
Last but certainly not least, think how much you’re willing to spend before making a purchase. While hydraulic floor jacks are an investment, not everyone can afford to spend hundreds or even thousands of dollars on a device that they may use only occasionally. If you do have the budget for it, consider buying high-quality jacks with excellent reviews online to ensure your money is well spent.
3 Advantages Of ACDelco 3 Ton Jack
The best thing about ACDelco’s 3-ton automotive floor jack is that they have been designed and tested to meet the strict demands of ISO-9001, a stringent quality management standard that has been set forth by SAE – Society of Automotive Engineers. Since the design and testing requirements by this standard are extremely high, this makes ACDelco’s 3-ton automotive floor jacks one of the safest products available in the market today. It goes without saying that buying such a product will help homeowners avoid any injuries or accidents caused due to faulty equipment.
Another major benefit of ACDelco’s 3-ton automotive floor jack is that they can lift an object weighing up to 3000 pounds at a maximum height of 32 inches and a minimum height of only 2 inches. This makes it one of the best products available in the market today as far as performance is concerned. It also becomes easier for one to repair their vehicle without having to hire any professionals or technicians who might charge them an extra amount for such services.
The cost of ACDelco’s 3-ton automotive floor jacks is yet another reason why these products are so popular amongst car owners, especially those on a budget. Since these jacks have been manufactured by one of the most reputed companies in the world today, there is no need to worry about the quality of such products. Plus, given their competitive cost when compared to other regular car jacks available in the market, homeowners will save a significant amount of money while still being able to avail all the benefits that these jacks provide.
The Last Line
If you’re looking for a great ACDelco 3 Ton Jack, then this is the article for you. We’ve done all of the research and found that there are two models worth considering. Both have their pros and cons, so it’s important to consider what your needs will be before making a decision about which one is best for you. In short, we recommend going with the model with more stars on Amazon if you want something affordable but versatile or settling on our top pick from above if the price isn’t an issue! Which ACDelco 3 Ton Jack do YOU like? Tell us in the comments below!